Liberal Media: How White Men are Barbaric

YouTube and other social networks are radicalizing white men. Big tech could be doing more - CNN
This is the golden poster child of the anti-white bias amongst the global communist left. I have never read such bullshit in my life. Stunning level of ignorance.
YouTube and other social networks are radicalizing white men. Big tech could be doing more - CNN

I say there are some radical folks on here acting the part of white men. It was a radical white man that shot up the mosque in NZ.

Interesting theory, thanks for the link.

This is the golden poster child of the anti-white bias amongst the global communist left. I have never read such bullshit in my life. Stunning level of ignorance.
The ignorance appears to be in your interpretation of this article, which I might add was writen by a white guy. How did you take this to be anti white? And what about the article do you disagree with or think is “bullshit” as you so artfully critiqued?

Yeah it's bullshit. Do these leftist soyboy faggots and feminist cat ladies who keep wringing these hit pieces ever think that maybe, just maybe, constantly publishing articles about how terrible and awful and mean and racist and sexist those white men are might have just a little bit to do with them turning "radical"?

The ignorance appears to be in your interpretation of this article, which I might add was writen by a white guy. How did you take this to be anti white? And what about the article do you disagree with or think is “bullshit” as you so artfully critiqued?

It's always a "white guy". They cry out as they strike us.

How exactly is he striking you?

CNN: White men feel alienated and resentful, that's why we need to alienate and marginalize them further.

CNN: White men feel alienated and resentful, that's why we need to alienate and marginalize them further.
I asked what this guy said in his article that makes you think he is striking down the white man?

I asked what this guy said in his article that makes you think he is striking down the white man?

Liberal white people are our own worst enemy. They've bought into the propaganda and think self-flagellation is a virtue.

Liberal white people are our own worst enemy. They've bought into the propaganda and think self-flagellation is a virtue.
That’s great, but why are you avoiding my question? Did you read the article? What did he say that was anti-white?

That’s great, but why are you avoiding my question? Did you read the article? What did he say that was anti-white?

Do I really need to spell it out for you? Read the headline. it singles out all white men. Again. "White men are bad and need to be reformed" is a common refrain from the MSM. Do the people who write this garbage ever stop to think that maybe white men are being "radicalized" because of the shit they publish? Why would any white man with a single shred of dignity not read this and feel a bit angry? Imagine if they said the same thing about black men being "thuggerized" by rap music?

White men are not being radicalized. They are being demonized by the left. The left is intent on white genocide. They are trying to make it a good idea. For the best you know.

OH shit we're all ISIS NOW ...i was just getting used to nazi again

is a fag gonna jump off a roof and claim it was white people carrying bleach and wearing trump hats ?
i love at the end of the video where she claims the Italian officials "aggressive rhetoric "is going to cause another white nationalist attack.
we must do something ..
awkward.JPG

could it possibly be their OWN rhetoric as to why more and more people are getting militant ? no not the far left honest network.

they're doing it
they're demonizing and dehumanizing whites ....theirs examples of it all through out history

its a natural reflex..i'm guilty of being more militant myself ...

My self or "my side "if ya want ...WE don't have to encourage unhinged emotional violence like Maxine Waters. The left is already taking the whole country down that path .what bill ayres and his pals say? they're going to have to eliminate 25 million of us?the ones they couldn't" re-educate "?try and put me on a truck ...yeah i'm gonna go peacefully along with what ?25 million others ? its probably 50 million ......an armed 50 million ...good luck.

I encourage people on the INTERNET to get out n about in their local areas ...the INTERNET? no the INTERNET is for info nothing compares to meatspace!
Their is nothing hateful, crazy, white nationalist extremist talking to people about "what if" and forming little local SHTF networks....hell theirs nothing more Patriotic or American.

Know who your local allies are ,talk to your buds down at the range, during a round of golf , at the batting cages ,family, neighbors , church is good to if you're a church goer ...feel it out. patriots if you haven't already (im betting some here already have) you'll find their are others out there in meatspace near you who think we're headed for serious trouble ...people can see it, nobody wants it ,its being forced on us.

saying that is that hateful or encouraging violence ?

Have a plan, food ,water ,ammo and other stuff you think you certainly need...if ya haven't i would tell you the clock is ticking how long we have I dunno ...the 20's could be roaring ...and not in good way.

Is that hateful or encouraging violence ?

we've all been through long blackouts ...imagine no electricity for a month? ....6 months?and the knock out effect that has on sewer ,water ,food ,medical . soy boy millennial progressives will be looking to surrender once the INTERNET goes down in moms basement/

NOW it wont be the white "right wing"man who starts it. BUT i got a feeling we're gonna finish it one way or another.

saying that is that hateful or encouraging violence ? even though im saying you should be prepared for violence? that could be directed against you? by the "tolerant"side ?derp

how and when will it start? I dunno you're guess is as good as mine I pray it never happens because they don't know what hell they're asking for ..but i got a feeling we'll ALL know when is time. and like i said the white right is not going to start it .

I don't wanna see western civilization fall ..

your forefathers picked up those Kentucky rifles and took on the worlds largest military power.
Some of our fathers and grandfathers generation jumped into Normandy ,got scattered organized who and what was on hand ,then sucked it up and proceeded with the tasks at hand ..we heard their stories growing up
nip savages:10: (my grandpa was in the Pacific)

White MAN that American spirit lives in you but you already know that dont you ...the left doesn't .

if its meant to be so be it
bq-5c7d2810037f6.jpg

keep buyin ammo and praying for your patriot brothers
no matter what corner of the country they're in

alright let's go and check the most heinous things that happened the last 2 year:

Las Vegas shooter 58 killed and 100's injured was a white male.
Florida School shooting 17 dead was also a white male
New zealand shooting 50 dead was also a white male
A mom and her two young kids slaughtered by her husband who was also a white male.
Black church shooting 9 dead, also a white supremacist
Synagogue shooting 11 people killed the terrorist was always white

And tons of other crimes commited by the peaceful white racist supremacist nut cases. But but but Muslims are savages, but but Latinos are rapists....huh Mr Hypocrite?

alright let's go and check the most heinous things that happened the last 2 year:

Las Vegas shooter 58 killed and 100's injured was a white male.
Florida School shooting 17 dead was also a white male
New zealand shooting 50 dead was also a white male
A mom and her two young kids slaughtered by her husband who was also a white male.
Black church shooting 9 dead, also a white supremacist
Synagogue shooting 11 people killed the terrorist was always white

And tons of other crimes commited by the peaceful white racist supremacist nut cases. But but but Muslims are savages, but but Latinos are rapists....huh Mr Hypocrite?

are you just tallying up dead bodies? are they all white supremacists ?
cause the las vegas shooter targeted a country music concert

country music concerts are really not the place a white supremacist would like to shoot up. well for the most part country music concerts are filled with patriotic white people
derp

homesliceforice.JPG

white supremacist spreading hate

What utter nonsense.

Show me a link to unbiased, factual proof how ANY MSM source says that all white men are barbaric.

Not some tinfoil hat theories...unbiased, factual PROOF.

I guarantee you can provide no such link.

Forum List

Back