Liberal Media Conspiracy

Orange_Juice

Jul 24, 2008
Since this forms a central part of the Conservative ideology I was wondering if and Conservatives would like to expalin how this conspiracy works. Who runs it? Why do the big corporations want a liberal slant to the news? What role do advertisers like GM, Ford and other giant corporations that fund the media play in this?

The whole Myth was created to allow Fox news to do what they do. without this myth Fox would have been laughed off the air in a month or two.

Corporate news is what we have and they whorship the corporate class. Its Funny they say this crap with a staight face if you ask me.

The whole Myth was created to allow Fox news to do what they do. without this myth Fox would have been laughed off the air in a month or two.

Corporate news is what we have and they whorship the corporate class. Its Funny they say this crap with a staight face if you ask me.

What's scary is how deeply Conservatives have made this part of their warped philosophy.

Like you don't follow corporate news :rolleyes:

Most of what you say around here is a rehash of something the telly said.

There's no "conspiracy" per se, except the one the lefties insist Fox is involved in.

What you have is the leftist media conviction that they know what is best for the world, compounded by a complete lack of ethics. They no longer report the news, they make the news, and mold it, and bury what they don't think is important, and enhance that which they think is, in order to influence public opinion.

It's a fact. It wasn't something created by Fox news. Fox is the #1 news network because people know what the leftist media does, and were relieved to have a more reasonable and ethical network to turn to.

There's no "conspiracy" per se, except the one the lefties insist Fox is involved in.

What you have is the leftist media conviction that they know what is best for the world, compounded by a complete lack of ethics. They no longer report the news, they make the news, and mold it, and bury what they don't think is important, and enhance that which they think is, in order to influence public opinion.

It's a fact. It wasn't something created by Fox news. Fox is the #1 news network because people know what the leftist media does, and were relieved to have a more reasonable and ethical network to turn to.

Allie, forgive me love but you are nuttier than a shit house rat.

What you said is true, only for the GOP. The right wing media and GOP thru PNAC think they know what is best for the world and compounded by their lack of ethics, they no longer report the news, they create it, in order to influence public opinion. We call it brainwashing.

And lucky for Bush that's how it works, because otherwise he would have been impeached.

Your reply is baffling. :lol: because you really believe it. :cuckoo:

Since this forms a central part of the Conservative ideology I was wondering if and Conservatives would like to expalin how this conspiracy works. Who runs it? Why do the big corporations want a liberal slant to the news? What role do advertisers like GM, Ford and other giant corporations that fund the media play in this?

They won't answer you or let you control the conversation. Because they would be proven wrong if they went down the path you want them to go.

And I'm the nutty one.

Boob, I've worked as a journalist. You're being deliberately obtuse.

And I'm the nutty one.

Read a book. Working for the Hooterville Gazette doesn't count.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Man-Who-Owns-News-Murdoch/dp/0385526121]Amazon.com: The Man Who Owns the News: Inside the Secret World of Rupert Murdoch: Michael Wolff: Books[/ame]

And I'm the nutty one.

The original question would expose your bs. And I don't think you are :eusa_liar:. I think you actually believe what you are saying. :cuckoo:

And if the GOP are in office, the media should be liberal, and when the Dems are in charge, the media should be conservative. They're supposed to be both sides worse nightmare.

But you see, we have noticed ever since Clinton deregulated the media, that a lot of big corporate companies are buying up all the media. And, they are changing the agenda.

It was obvious they covered up for GW when he was lying us into war.

They took an 8 year nap.

And you may think the media treatment of palin PROOVES the media is liberal, but then that would confirm you are a freakin nut, because they gave her a free pass on a lot of things, such as she's not qualified to be VP.

Anyways, I stayed at a Holiday Inn once. That doesn't make me an expert.

I love it how you suggest you are an expert on the media because you worked for one once. You remind me of McCain. Just because he sat in a prison cell for 6 years does not make him an expert on war. In fact, the pussy got caught. :lol:

You are a complete dweeb. You know, that, right? You're such a big dweeb I'm actually going to pos rep you for it. It's like you're so far negative, you're positive...

Like you don't follow corporate news :rolleyes:

Most of what you say around here is a rehash of something the telly said.

Not from me I get mine from the internets (you know that series of tubes).

I listen to the networks while I news search and post.

The Tube only reports on certain stories.

In the lead up to the Iraq war they did not report 1/3rd of what the rest of the world was reporting. They are a little better now.

You know whats halrious , Rup got divorced and remarried. He married a much younger and pretty liberal new wife. Hes eased up a little on his rabid rightism. Hes real old though and his new wife will probably take the empire in a liberal direction. They will scream their lungs out when that happens.

Sorry, bozo, I'm fairly fearless but not interested in putting all my personal info out there...you can believe me or not.

I call bullshit on Babble. :lol: What fucking idiocy. :lol:

No, she told me once. It was some podunk red neck gazette type paper she worked for. She claims that the editors/reporters all sat around plotting how they could put the most liberal spin on stories.

How Allie got into social work I have no clue. Usually people go into that because they want to help people. I think Allie went in with the hopes of purging people from the welfare roles. :lol:

But yea Allie, its not like we will call the paper and say Alliebaba told us.....

Just say you worked for a small paper in Alabama or West Virginia. You don't have to tell us the name. But then again, how many liberal media's do you think there are in those states? :cuckoo:

And I find it funny that people from red states call the media liberal when for one, they don't even hear any of the liberal media programs because the corporations do not allow liberal shows to be broadcast in a lot of red states. Why would they want those brainwashed people hearing the truth?

Air America Radio is one example. Allie probably doesn't even get it where she lives. So she doesn't know what a real liberal program even sounds like.

No, she told me once. It was some podunk red neck gazette type paper she worked for. She claims that the editors/reporters all sat around plotting how they could put the most liberal spin on stories.

How Allie got into social work I have no clue. Usually people go into that because they want to help people. I think Allie went in with the hopes of purging people from the welfare roles. :lol:

But yea Allie, its not like we will call the paper and say Alliebaba told us.....

Just say you worked for a small paper in Alabama or West Virginia. You don't have to tell us the name. But then again, how many liberal media's do you think there are in those states? :cuckoo:

And I find it funny that people from red states call the media liberal when for one, they don't even hear any of the liberal media programs because the corporations do not allow liberal shows to be broadcast in a lot of red states. Why would they want those brainwashed people hearing the truth?

Air America Radio is one example. Allie probably doesn't even get it where she lives. So she doesn't know what a real liberal program even sounds like.

:rofl:

i don't get air america where i live and i can assure you it's about the bluest state there is. what color is the sky where you live?

Forum List

Back