Liberal Logic is Insane

With regards to sex, I think there should be a signed consent form that has to be notorized in advance......

That should help things :eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:.

"Yes Mr. Jones, here is your daughters signed agreement to give Timmy a blow job."

I can see why you feel that way. The last time you had a piece was when the woman died and left it to you in her will.

You drinking again ?

You'll have to work a little harder to be funny.

Since you are not a liberal...I think you can find a thread that might be more suited to your talents....say in the lunatic forum.

Last edited:
Certain things are already illegal. Killing people is illegal. Raping people is illegal. Liberals apply the same solution to both of those things.

First, we have gun-free zones to protect school children. Telling crazies that they aren't allowed to bring guns in the school is the only safety measured currently offered by the left. Locking school doors during the day so people can get out, but not in is apparently going too far because that isn't happening. No, we rely on signs.

Now the left applies this same logic to rapes on campuses. A new law in CA means that a guy must not only listen when a girl says no, but must continue getting a "yes" as things progress. One of the reasons given for the law is to cut down on the number of sexual assaults. Hmm, declaring women's bodies as "rape-free" zones. Wonder if those potential sex offenders will take this seriously and make sure they have permission.

In California, repeatedly saying ‘yes’ during sex doesn’t mean what you think it means

Rapists will take this new law just as seriously as crazies take current laws regarding gun-free zones.

Maybe we should put up signs at the border saying no illegal crossing. Wait, we did have those and yet millions ignored them.

Yup, we should arm every child in every school with their weapon of choice.

I object to the characterization of the logic described in the OP as "liberal".

It isn't.

It is far left.

As I keep pointing out, liberal is not far left.

Liberal thinks.

Conservative thinks.

Far left and far right does not appear to think at all.

I get the point you are trying to make. But in today's vernacular, liberal and far left mean the same thing.

I object to the characterization of the logic described in the OP as "liberal".

It isn't.

It is far left.

As I keep pointing out, liberal is not far left.

Liberal thinks.

Conservative thinks.

Far left and far right does not appear to think at all.

I get the point you are trying to make. But in today's vernacular, liberal and far left mean the same thing.

You are correct.

I am trying to reverse that.

Liberal thinks. It is more willing to experiment. Liberal wants to learn. Liberal cares about people and sometimes grows a little frustrated at self-imposed rules.

Far left (and far right) want to utilize government to shove an agenda down people's throats.

Forum List

Back