I was reminded of this poll.....and its "scary"

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Recently, a friend reminded me of a poll taken last January, where more than HALF of republicans actually "think" that the war ON Iraq actually yielded the finding of caches of Weapons of Mass Destruction.....

In a Public Mind poll from Fairleigh Dickinson University released [in mid-January, 2015], more than half of Republicans — 51 percent — and half of those who watch Fox News — 52 percent — say that they believe it to be “definitely true” or “probably true” that American forces found an active weapons of mass destruction program in Iraq.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/01/poll-republicans-wmds-iraq-114016#ixzz3omZWIa8l

What scares me, is that many of these respondents will actually show up to vote next November, 2016....and take their darn stupidity with them to actually cast a ballot.

Recently, a friend reminded me of a poll taken last January, where more than HALF of republicans actually "think" that the war ON Iraq actually yielded the finding of caches of Weapons of Mass Destruction.....

In a Public Mind poll from Fairleigh Dickinson University released [in mid-January, 2015], more than half of Republicans — 51 percent — and half of those who watch Fox News — 52 percent — say that they believe it to be “definitely true” or “probably true” that American forces found an active weapons of mass destruction program in Iraq.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/01/poll-republicans-wmds-iraq-114016#ixzz3omZWIa8l

What scares me, is that many of these respondents will actually show up to vote next November, 2016....and take their darn stupidity with them to actually cast a ballot.

What's more, Hitler was a Liberal who invented the KKK and worked with Roosevelt to cause the Great Depression. And JFK invented penile warts.

• Banned
BTW......in that poll, it was confirmed that MOST of those dimwits who think that we found WMDs in Iraq, are ALSO avid Fox watchers....No surprise there. LOL

• Banned
Funny, I watch Fox News all the time... but I don't think he found anything. Hey, hows the stereotyping going there buddy?

Thanks for the bump of the thread....One of the few worthwhile activities of yours. LOL

Funny, I watch Fox News all the time... but I don't think he found anything. Hey, hows the stereotyping going there buddy?

Thanks for the bump of the thread....One of the few worthwhile activities of yours. LOL

I bump them to show everyone else what shill you are. Sometimes notoriety isn't the best thing, especially for you.

BTW......in that poll, it was confirmed that MOST of those dimwits who think that we found WMDs in Iraq, are ALSO avid Fox watchers....No surprise there. LOL

Yeah that's been ascertained already in the past.
Can't imagine ::cough Wayne Simmons cough:: ::cough Glenn Beck cough:: ::cough Sean Hannity cough: why though.

2115076-foxnewsstupid.jpg

Out of all those democrats in that video.....How many of them gave the order to invade Iraq at the cost of hundred of thousands of lives and over $2 trillion wasted?

Diversion alert. How many of them voted to invade Iraq? Can you say "Hillary Clinton"?

True. one of the several reasons why I'm not a Hillary fan......HOWEVER, here's my question:

If someone tells you a LIE, and you repeat it thinking it to be TRUTH, ultimately, WHO is the liar?

Diversion alert. How many of them voted to invade Iraq? Can you say "Hillary Clinton"?

True. one of the several reasons why I'm not a Hillary fan......HOWEVER, here's my question:

If someone tells you a LIE, and you repeat it thinking it to be TRUTH, ultimately, WHO is the liar?
Can't you just admit it was the Clinton administration who started the movement to oust Saddam and advanced the notion that he had weapons of mass destruction? Come on, man, be honest.

Can't you just admit it was the Clinton administration who started the movement to oust Saddam and advanced the notion that he had weapons of mass destruction? Come on, man, be honest.

But he didn't start a war with Iraq.

He tried to but he failed to get support from his own constituents. That's the only reason. I see you can't admit it either.

He tried to but he failed to get support from his own constituents. That's the only reason. I see you can't admit it either.

Have a link?

Forum List

Back