Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
KxIqclN.jpg

Arguing with Libtards.jpeg

DisingenuousLibtardFarkers.jpg

LibtardShenanigans.jpg

page_12.jpg

Just laugh at a liberal, it pisses them off and then they will tell you how intelligent they are. No lie, I had one tell me it's IQ the other day. LOL

Just laugh at a liberal, it pisses them off and then they will tell you how intelligent they are. No lie, I had one tell me it's IQ the other day. LOL

Was it higher or lower than 214?

Btw what does your IQ have to be to not know the difference between its and it is?

Ready petard...... aaaand HOIST.

• Banned

OMG how crazy :lol:

Yeah...and there is no way the IQ the moron stated was the truth....I mean it's the freaking Internet, as soon as someone signs on their IQ can be any number they choose ;)

Did they say they had IQ of 240? :eek-52: :popcorn:

I forget what number it was but I knew it was BS. All you have to do is read these loon's comments. I've seen more intelligent stumps

Yeah...and there is no way the IQ the moron stated was the truth....I mean it's the freaking Internet, as soon as someone signs on their IQ can be any number they choose ;)

I forget what number it was but I knew it was BS. All you have to do is read these loon's comments. I've seen more intelligent stumps

Again, "loon" would be singular, so what you've got there is a single loon, possessive. Doesn't go with these, which is plural. What you want is these loons'

Wowza Feel the IQ.

I LOVE the stumps, the more intelligent the better :smoke:

Again, "loon" would be singular, so what you've got there is a single loon, possessive. Doesn't go with these, which is plural. What you want is these loons'

Wowza Feel the IQ.

OMG Mensa Member :hitit:

Wowza Feel the IQ.

You're a stump. now go try and impress one of your fellow loons, toad

I LOVE the stumps, the more intelligent the better :smoke:

They do get to the roots of things --- but they branch out too.

Wowza Feel the IQ.

Actually you need a period or an exclamation point on the end there. Without that you don't have a sentence.

Wowza Feel the IQ.

I like Pogo :tank:

Are you trying to start trouble? :meow:

Wowza Feel the IQ.

I have that one on ignore, I looked to see who commented and saw the post

Wowza Feel the IQ.

A tank??

Well tank you very much. :smiliehug:

Wowza Feel the IQ.

I have that one on ignore, I looked to see who commented and saw the post

Oh okay, I didn't know.

Forum List

Back