Liberal Left and MSM Begin to Falsely Promote Each Other

I think the Left has established a false flag ratings agency funded by Soros $$$,

I think the Left has established a false flag ratings agency funded by Soros $$$,

:funnyface::laugh2::funnyface::laugh2::funnyface::laugh2::funnyface:

MSNBC Is Growing 3 Times Faster Than Fox News As Americans Wake Up And Take Their Country Back
As the American people get more engaged and look for factual news and information, they are increasingly turning to MSNBC as the Rachel Maddow led network is growing three times faster in total viewers than Fox News in primetime.

fox news ratings

Fox News and MSNBC both find themselves in unusual positions right now: Fox is losing and MSNBC is winning.

With the White House in crisis mode, and Fox sometimes downplaying the seriousness of the situation, channel surfers are opting for MSNBC and CNN instead.

Fox News losing out in primetime ratings race amid Trump turmoil

:funnyface::laugh2::funnyface::laugh2::funnyface::laugh2::funnyface:

MSNBC Is Growing 3 Times Faster Than Fox News As Americans Wake Up And Take Their Country Back
As the American people get more engaged and look for factual news and information, they are increasingly turning to MSNBC as the Rachel Maddow led network is growing three times faster in total viewers than Fox News in primetime.

fox news ratings

Fox News and MSNBC both find themselves in unusual positions right now: Fox is losing and MSNBC is winning.

With the White House in crisis mode, and Fox sometimes downplaying the seriousness of the situation, channel surfers are opting for MSNBC and CNN instead.

Fox News losing out in primetime ratings race amid Trump turmoil
Laughable.

Misery loves company. Good for MSNBC.

As long as they have high ratings, I know at Trump is doing a god job.

Forum List

Back