Liberal Ladies-A Question:

Which Con Would you Procreate with to save Mankind?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I were a female I would go with 'The Dude', I can not resist really good avatar hair.

You HAVE to save mankind (yes, I said you HAVE to!) and to do that, you have to procreate with one of these cons.Which one will it be?

Since I can't vote (being a non liberal), I have to just say..... if I had to procreate with any conservatives here...... It would absolutely, without doubt (and without sucking up for rep) be....

The One

The Only

The very, very Big Sexy

Gunny.

He's fucken A.

I wanted to vote for three but if I can only chose one, Dude it is. He's edgy and fun for a Libertarian.

You HAVE to save mankind (yes, I said you HAVE to!) and to do that, you have to procreate with one of these cons.Which one will it be?

Since I can't vote (being a non liberal), I have to just say..... if I had to procreate with any conservatives here...... It would absolutely, without doubt (and without sucking up for rep) be....

The One

The Only

The very, very Big Sexy

Gunny.

He's fucken A.

Of course! :lol:

The One

The Only

The very, very Big Sexy

Gunny.

He's fucken A.

Now I wonder why people call you a Rep Whore? :lol:

I voted for PLYMCO_PILGRIM but Immie was not on the list.

It would have been a toss up for me.

They both have shown me some honesty and class.

Forum List

Back