Conservative Ladies, a Question:

Which Lib Would you Procreate with to save Mankind?

• Sealybobo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • xotoxi

• Mani

• DevNell

• Samson

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Geaxtohell

• VaYank5150

• Article 15

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Dogbert

• Noose

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Ladies, it's that time again! If you had to save mankind, which Liberal Man would you procreate with to save mankind?

{Don't worry Lib Ladies, a "What Con Man would you Procreate with to save mankind thread is coming up also! :tongue: }

The only one that springs to mind is dead. And I'm not into dead guys.

But.....John F. Kennedy, Jr.

He was a year older than me, so he'd be pushing that 5-0 mark too. I'm sure he'd still be HOT-HOT-HOT, and LIBERAL-LIBERAL-LIBERAL, just as surely as he's still dead-dead-dead.

Anyway, that's my vote--if he were still alive and Caroline Bessett were nowhere in the picture. :D

Psst!

I'm pretty sure VaYank and Noose4 are both female.

Immie
Er....no.

No? Are you sure? Shit! delete that quote for me then and I will delete my post and they won't be offended.

Did I mix VaYank up with you again? you are both good to chat with and intelligent.

I know you're a lady... right?

Immie

PS Whoops sorry for the language. I'll try better next time.

Last edited:
Psst!

I'm pretty sure VaYank and Noose4 are both female.

Immie
Er....no.

No? Are you sure? Shit! delete that quote for me then and I will delete my post and they won't be offended.

Did I mix VaYank up with you again? you are both good to chat with and intelligent.

Immie

Is Immanuel a man?

Samson is a liberal?
Yeah, his being on the list has me a bit confused.

Ah, just go with the flow ladies!

Anyone who thinks erotic anime squid art is sexy HAS to be a Lib! :lol:

I am so loopless . . . I have no clue as to what this is. When the hell do the kids go back to school? I have been living in a perpetual 'I have no idea what day it is' state far too long. Two week Christmas break my eye. lol

Er....no.

Immie

Is Immanuel a man?

Yes!!!!!!

And extremely thankful for that too. I absolutely refuse to sit on a public pot! Can you imagine having to pee in a gas station as a member of the fairer sex!!

Immie

Immie

Is Immanuel a man?

Yes!!!!!!

And extremely thankful for that too. I absolutely refuse to sit on a public pot! Can you imagine having to pee in a gas station as a member of the fairer sex!!

Immie

I guess I will make a mental note that you are a man...

And I will use your name as a clue: Im-MAN-uel

AWESOME!!!

Forum List

Back