Liberal Journalists Getting All Preachy About Scripture Is Utter Hipocracy

Pointing out hypocrisy is a journalist's job. It's obvious he never even picked up a bible before someone told him he needed bible thumpers to support him.

They are desperate for anything on Trump. Hilarious that there were at least four threads on here about something so minor

Desperate indeed. Trump is making some people so nervous that they resort to nit picking. This is great news for manufacturers of napkins because there is a lot of foaming at the mouth going on.

I think that error was quite telling. He is unfamiliar with the Bible despite his claims.
If you want to find fault in everything he says because your candidates suck......then yes, you have a point.

Nobody is FINDING fault with T-rump. He is doing a fine job of exposing it himself and making sure everybody sees it.
Actually, with most of these attacks, they're so far out on a limb it's ridiculous.

The beef seems to be his way of putting words into sentences.

So, which is more important? $150 billion sent to Iran, 200,000 Syrian refugees here in the US, or two Corinthians?

Last edited:
Liberals should concentrate on the flaws in their own candidates, like the fact that Hillary Clinton put classified information on her private email account, and the fact that Bernie Sanders is a Communist.

I find it interesting when those who have very little knowledge of the Scriptures mock and deride another's apparent lack of knowledge of the Scriptures. I wonder how many of those so mocking would tell you confidently that these are in the Bible?

1. Cleanliness is next to Godliness.
2. God helps those who help themselves.
3. Money is the root of all evil.
4. This too shall pass.
5. Hate the sin, love the sinner.

I think that error was quite telling. He is unfamiliar with the Bible despite his claims.
If you want to find fault in everything he says because your candidates suck......then yes, you have a point.
I'm just saying that he exaggerated the truth. Believe me, I find more fault with the Liberal's candidates than with the GOP's. It certainly is not an even match up.

Also, Hillary doesn't claim to be a religious person, her campaign managers know better than to try that,

Forum List

Back