Liberal icon meltdown: Shia Labouf threatens to kill cops amid drunken arrest

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Liberal Icon Meltdown: Shia LaBeouf Threatens to Kill Cops Amid Drunken Arrest

***Warning: This article contains graphic language. Reader discretion advised.***

Disney child star and poster boy for the left’s anti-Trump hate Shia LaBeouf threatened to shoot police during a drunken arrest over the weekend.
----------------------------------------------------

Oh my goodness the snowflake is having a melt down, imagine when these idiots have kids what that generation will be like. LMFAO they will be so pathetic. If they make it that long. Is a time comes to survive these dumbasses won't make it six months.

Who the fuck is "Shia LeBoeuf"? Dafuck does this have to do with "Liberalism"? :dunno:

Scraping the bottom of the barrel early in the day doncha think?

• Banned
Who the fuck is "Shia LeBoeuf"? Dafuck does this have to do with "Liberalism"? :dunno:

Did you see all three videos? LMAO

I didn't see any videos. I asked a question. And never got an answer.
Not that I expect you're even capable of one with your head so far up Alex Jones' lower intestine.

It looks like a lot of conservatives here were major Shia Labeouf fans. That explains the crushing disappointment they're displaying. Me, I didn't even recognize the name.

In general, you'll find the conservatives fixate obsessively on Hollywood people of all sorts, and the liberals don't. After all, it's always the conservatives here talking about celebrities. You didn't see any liberals talking about Shia.

Conservatives, how are the Kardashians doing? I figure you'd all know.

Not that I expect you're even capable of one with your head so far up Alex Jones' lower intestine.

First off, there are those who Ignore on purpose and never answer because 98% of the time it doesn't matter what I say , what I put in front of those who ask, and it turns into the dog chasing the tail game.
So i'm not going to waste my time going back and fourth on those whose one sided brick for brains arguments are useless. Proving will never happen no matter where or who the information comes from.

One is either awake or they aren't, if one isn't awake and don't connect the dots with the dozen or so people who throw the tools out there for others to read and they won't bother because of their media phobe. Well that should explain why we have a nation of clueless idiots.

To answer I don't know wth it is n or do I care.

First off, there are those who Ignore on purpose and never answer because 98% of the time it doesn't matter what I say , what I put in front of those who ask, and it turns into the dog chasing the tail game.
So i'm not going to waste my time going back and fourth on those whose one sided brick for brains arguments are useless. Proving will never happen no matter where or who the information comes from.

One is either awake or they aren't, if one isn't awake and don't connect the dots with the dozen or so people who throw the tools out there for others to read and they won't bother because of their media phobe. Well that should explain why we have a nation of clueless idiots.

To answer I don't know wth it is n or do I care.

Then why did you put it in your title?

Because Alex Jones told you to?

It looks like a lot of conservatives here were major Shia Labeouf fans. That explains the crushing disappointment they're displaying. Me, I didn't even recognize the name.

In general, you'll find the conservatives fixate obsessively on Hollywood people of all sorts, and the liberals don't. After all, it's always the conservatives here talking about celebrities. You didn't see any liberals talking about Shia.

Conservatives, how are the Kardashians doing? I figure you'd all know.

I know right? That's what I mean by scraping the bottom of the barrel.

"Shia LaBoeuf" --- wtf, sounds like a little fake cow you put seeds on and water until it grows hair :dunno:

These asshats actually think they can invent history retroactively just by posting it. Then you demand them to explain what they're even babbling about and they get all huffy.

I still don't understand why that eyes-too-far-apart, Springer-guest-mutant natural born horse's ass Shia LePoof is famous in the first place! He has never once shown any discernable talent or charisma of any kind! All he offers is that same dumb, stupid, empty-headed blank expression on his face.

Forum List

Back