Liberal Gloat

heres an Idea.

Base you policies on KINDNESS and see how you are treated then.

The best reason for liberals to gloat is that for the first time in many years,

after a Republican loss, the Republicans seeing this as a reason the party needs to move to the left are outnumbering the ones who are seeing it as a need to move to the right.

We should gloat because some of us have been trying to tell you people that for years.

after a Republican loss, the Republicans seeing this as a reason the party needs to move to the left are outnumbering the ones who are seeing it as a need to move to the right.

We should gloat because some of us have been trying to tell you people that for years.

we didn't believe you then and we sure as hell don't believe you now. Go with gloat, it works for me.

we didn't believe you then and we sure as hell don't believe you now. Go with gloat, it works for me.

Name the Republicans who are now saying that Romney and the GOP lost because they weren't conservative enough.

Name the Republicans who are now saying that Romney and the GOP lost because they weren't conservative enough.

The American Spectator : Blame It on the American People

Forum List

Back