Liberal Gloat

The Democrats haven't been doing excessive gloating, more than one whacked-out side usually does.

And holy crap, the hardcore righties in here were gloating about Romney's "win" for MONTHS before the election. As were some right wing partisan blabbers.

very excessive, but then I didn't expect them to understand what magnanimity meant much less how to spell it.

You have, like, zero self-awareness, right? Are you aware of that? lol

The Democrats haven't been doing excessive gloating, more than one whacked-out side usually does.

And holy crap, the hardcore righties in here were gloating about Romney's "win" for MONTHS before the election. As were some right wing partisan blabbers.

very excessive, but then I didn't expect them to understand what magnanimity meant much less how to spell it.

You have, like, zero self-awareness, right? Are you aware of that? lol

I do fine. Your ugly self need have no worries about me.

Can ONE con here give an example of the republicans being kind to the opposition in victory?

the thing with liberals is they don't just gloat, they want to smash your face in it..

hasn't been pretty

they are ugly when they lose and even worse when they win

Reminding scum buckets like yourself, about your insane projections and predictions, should be a learning experience. It should help you to see how out of touch with reality you are.

This is what the right does.

They want kindness when they lose.

They give NONE when they win.

They expect the left to be nice and we are far nicer than they are.

They know it.

Hell they insult us for being kind.

"bleeding heart liberal" ring a bell?

They are unkind and demand kindness be given to them.

Those days are done guys.

Your real internal working have been deciphered.

We know you ask for the things you are NEVER willing to give in return.

Can ONE con here give an example of the republicans being kind to the opposition in victory?

You don't have to be kind. Just keep doing the ugly. We'll all survive.

Uh, Willow, you and your sister hags (sniper, katzen, shoots blanks, a couple of others whose names I can't bring to mind) are the very last ones who should be calling the words of others "ugly".

I don't think it would be an exaggeration to say that 98% of your posts are nothing more than trolling.

I do fine. Your ugly self need have no worries about me.

The sky is pretty colors in your world, eh?

I know you wish to make all white Republicans miserable. but we Republicans know how to survive ugly. You wallow in ugly.

Just trying to keep Republicans of any color from driving us off the cliff. Most economists say we can't do it by cuts alone. If you're miserable, it's because you can't escape your own rhetoric. You've got to find a way to destroy the economy AND put the blame on Obama. Sucks 2 B ewe..., yew?,... U?

This is what the right does.

They want kindness when they lose.

They give NONE when they win.

They expect the left to be nice and we are far nicer than they are.

They know it.

Hell they insult us for being kind.

"bleeding heart liberal" ring a bell?

They are unkind and demand kindness be given to them.

Those days are done guys.

Your real internal working have been deciphered.

We know you ask for the things you are NEVER willing to give in return.

Well truth be told we don't want anything from you. NOr, did we expect anything other than what you've given and that is ugly. If you are ugly during the campaign then there is not expectation that you would be anything other than ugly after the campaign. See? We're all happy here.

You don't have to be kind. Just keep doing the ugly. We'll all survive.

Give us an example of where your party showed ANY kindness to the loser of an election?

You see demanding kindness when you have NEVER shown it your self is pretty shitty behavior.

republicans need to give an example in modern history where their party showed any of this kindness they are now demanding?

The sky is pretty colors in your world, eh?

I know you wish to make all white Republicans miserable. but we Republicans know how to survive ugly. You wallow in ugly.

Just trying to keep Republicans of any color from driving us off the cliff. Most economists say we can't do it by cuts alone. If you're miserable, it's because you can't escape your own rhetoric. You've got to find a way to destroy the economy AND put the blame on Obama. Sucks 2 B ewe..., yew?,... U?

you need a remedial course in comprehension. I did not say I was miserable rather I said " I know you wish to MAKE all WHITE REPUBLICANS miserable."

Well truth be told we don't want anything from you. NOr, did we expect anything other than what you've given and that is ugly. If you are ugly during the campaign then there is not expectation that you would be anything other than ugly after the campaign. See? We're all happy here.

Yeah, you seem REAL happy! Lying to yourself isn't good for your mental health. See a shrink..., FAST.

Yeah, you seem REAL happy! Lying to yourself isn't good for your mental health. See a shrink..., FAST.

it makes me happy that you can't make me see a shrink fast. how's that peckerhead?

If your going to complain about being treated mean for losing you will need to give an example of your acting in the manner you demand we act now.

This is what republican do.

They treat people like shit then get mad and call them names when they dont vote for them.

Then they want us to bring them a blanky and some tissues and pat them on the head after treating us like shit all election

Forum List

Back