Liberal Discrimination on College Campuses

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
I remember when I was in college every history prof and campus speaker was from the left. My international relations prof was a hippie war protester during Vietnam War. What was our case study? Vietnam War. You knew his biased angle. Also had a criminal justice doc that used to single me out in class because I supported the death penalty and opposed using foreign rulings as a guide for U.S. Supreme Court. Please share your liberal bias stories. I would like to hear similar situations that board members have suffered through during their years inside our taxpayer funded Marxist indoctrination schools.

If you want more Conservative college professors, then become college professors.

I know it doesn't fit with your whole victimhood pathology, but I'm currently taking Political Science classes at Berkeley, and I have conservative professors.

If you want more Conservative college professors, then become college professors.

I know it doesn't fit with your whole victimhood pathology, but I'm currently taking Political Science classes at Berkeley, and I have conservative professors.
How do you know i'm not?:biggrin:

My psychology professor always took us out for bacteria urine,,,or beer to you of the uninitiated...a draft beer then was 50 cents....

Forum List

Back