Liberal detained for threatening to kill Trump

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
No surprises here, they wacky left always acts out their stupid. I know the link doesn't say he a lib, but, well, you know. Nothing else he could be.

State Police: I-68 shutdown was result of threat to kill President Trump, blow up Pentagon

PRESTON COUNTY, W.Va. (WCHS/WVAH) — West Virginia State Police said Interstate 68 was shut down several hours Wednesday near the border with Maryland after threats were made to kill President Donald Trump and to blow up the Pentagon.

A 42-year-old male has been detained for questioning after a search of the vehicle revealed a fiream and explosive powder, State Police said.

State Police, the FBI and Secret Service are continuing to investigate.

Troopers conducted a traffic stop about 10:30 a.m. for speeding in the eastbound lanes near Bruceton Mills. The traffic stop resulted in an investigation that led to the shutdown of the interstate.

Bring his sorry ass to Washington for interrogation. Give him the opportunity to turn state's evidence against Comey, Obama, Hillary, or whoever else might have put him up to it.

No surprises here, they wacky left always acts out their stupid. I know the link doesn't say he a lib, but, well, you know. Nothing else he could be.

State Police: I-68 shutdown was result of threat to kill President Trump, blow up Pentagon

PRESTON COUNTY, W.Va. (WCHS/WVAH) — West Virginia State Police said Interstate 68 was shut down several hours Wednesday near the border with Maryland after threats were made to kill President Donald Trump and to blow up the Pentagon.

A 42-year-old male has been detained for questioning after a search of the vehicle revealed a fiream and explosive powder, State Police said.

State Police, the FBI and Secret Service are continuing to investigate.

Troopers conducted a traffic stop about 10:30 a.m. for speeding in the eastbound lanes near Bruceton Mills. The traffic stop resulted in an investigation that led to the shutdown of the interstate.

Just another case of mental issues as with m9st bombers and assassins

Forum List

Back