CDZ Liberal/Conservative Labels Miss the Point

"I don't like what you said so you're dumb", right out of third grade.

dear, if you disagree with the political philosophy of Aristotle Cicero Lock and Jefferson please say exactly why or admit you lack the IQ to defend what you say.

Dear, you'll need to be more specific, or are you suggesting that the three are precisely aligned?

Your purposely vague question and your faux intellectualism don't hide the fact that you're just another partisan ideologue.

A dedicated devotee of the collected wisdom, teachings and philosophy of Sarah Palin, I take it.

Perhaps you can get back to the point of the thread, now that you have so vividly illustrated mine.

Last edited:
. you're just another partisan ideologue.

dear, Jefferson Christ, and Hitler were partisan ideologues. Do you lack the IQ to distinguish between them?

See why we are positive that independent means independent of brains.

Last edited:

Perhaps you can get back to the point of the thread,.

conservative and liberal are 100% accurate and perfectly
describe the central issue of human history as originally defined by Plato and Aristotle and as defined by todays modern voting booth as the choice between Democrats and Republicans.

Do you understand now?

A dedicated devotee of the collected wisdom, teachings and philosophy of Sarah Palin,

dear, Sarah may not be as articulate as Aristotle but the basic conservative principles are identical. If they are not identical please say where or admit to lacking to IQ to defend what you say.

A dedicated devotee of the collected wisdom, teachings and philosophy of Sarah Palin,

dear, Sarah may not be as articulate as Aristotle but the basic conservative principles are identical. If they are not identical please say where or admit to lacking to IQ to defend what you say.

"You're dumb".

Very impressive.

Get back to me when you've grown up a bit.

"You're dumb".

Very impressive.

typical liberal reduced to ad hominem when he finds he lacks IQ for substance.

"You're dumb".

Very impressive.

Whining about an "ad hominem" after questioning the intelligence of multiple posters.

Perfect.

Your simplistic partisan ideology has made you absolutely blind to your own behavior.

Thank you for so vividly illustrating my point. Over and over.

You folks hate to have a mirror shoved in your face, and I love doing it. Too bad.

"Problem solving" = right brain and "therapy" = left brain?

...... Sez who? Not the way I understand it at all.

More like: left brain = detail and right brain = context. Or in short, Left = the tree, Right = the forest
(which have nothing to do with political terms "left" and "right")

This is a great read on that.

Thanks for the references. My parenthetical use of "right brain" and "left brain" was simply short hand for differing psychological orientations. Conservatives tend to be more egocentric in that they view politics as largely unrelated to their self identities. Liberals tend to view politics as a fulfilling expression of their identities. Thus the former are more concerned with their perceived merits of a position, while the latter are more concerned with their perceived motives of those who hold a particular position.
That post is wrong in so many ways its not even funny. All people self identify with their politics. They get a sense of belonging and thats why politics is merely a sport here in the US. Everyone is a fan of their specific party to the extent it gratifies them in a psychological way..

Your simplistic partisan ideology

dear, for 12th time if you think partisan Aristotlean Republican ideology is mistaken please say exactly where or admit, by changing the subject 13 times in a row, you lack the IQ to defend what you say.

Everyone is a fan of their specific party to the extent it gratifies them in a psychological way..

ah but we stand on the shoulders of giants. Aristotle and Plato defined the issues we fight over today so much more than our personal psychology is involved. Do you understand now?

"You're dumb".

Very impressive.

Whining about an "ad hominem" after questioning the intelligence of multiple posters.

Perfect.

Your simplistic partisan ideology has made you absolutely blind to your own behavior.

You folks hate to have a mirror shoved in your face, and I love doing it. Too bad.

You're entirely correct of course but you're also speaking to a :lalala:

Witness his last two posts --- now it's not Jefferson who invented the Republican Party after all -- it's Aristotle. :disbelief:

"Special Ed".

Witness his last post: now it's not Jefferson who invented the Republican Party after all -- it's Aristotle.

don't mean to rock your world dear but our Founders were very very literate guys who knew Greek philosophy well.

See why we are positive that a liberal or independent will be slow, so very very slow?

Everyone is a fan of their specific party to the extent it gratifies them in a psychological way..

ah but we stand on the shoulders of giants. Aristotle and Plato defined the issues we fight over today so much more than our personal psychology is involved. Do you understand now?
Aristotle and Plato may have defined them for you but people have been debating this issue long before there was a civilization called Greece. Basically what the argument entails is this. Are we social animals or not?

"You're dumb".

Very impressive.

Perfect.

You're entirely correct of course but you're also speaking to a :lalala:

Witness his last two posts --- now it's not Jefferson who invented the Republican Party after all -- it's Aristotle. :disbelief:

"Special Ed".

It's a waste of time trying to communicate with a True Believer.

No light gets in, and they're very, very narcissistic.

Forum List

Back