CDZ Liberal Christianity and Sexual Abuse and Misconduct

Picaro

Gold Member
Oct 31, 2010
Texas
How and why Fred Phelps and the 'Westboro Baptist Church' became out and proud Pedophobes, which is the same as being 'homophobes' in modern media culture, despite all the lying homosexual fetishists and their fan clubs of other assorted deviants and sociopaths do in their hate speech campaigns to 'normalize' their mental illness.

Liberal Christianity and Sexual Abuse and Misconduct

What goes on with gays is there if you look, but one, non-gays find gay sexual behavior gross and don’t want to think about it, and two, gays expect their public image as nice, normal people not to be questioned.

Phelps had discovered a problem, and quite reasonably he expected somebody to do something about it. But the city government was not interested. Churches were not interested. Why? Governments are expected to maintain basic public decency and order, and keeping public spaces free of sexual activity and children free of approach by pedophiles seem pretty high on the list. But even in 1991- which was a long time ago- gays had established themselves politically as a group that was not to be messed with. Even in a relatively culturally conservative place like Kansas, the government of a modestly sized city is going to be run by politically correct liberals.

Dealing with evil sometimes requires confronting people. Not confronting people because they are politically or culturally favored is just as wrong as not confronting someone because they are rich, which seems to be a theme in the New Testament.

I'm not personally a fan of Westboro's tactics, but I'm not especially offended by them either, and don't mind at all when they annoy deviants and gimps; promoting sick crap is bound to provoke equally extreme resistance. All 'pedophobes' should be as open and annoying as the Phelps on some issues, especially re the phony ridiculous 'gay rights' hoax.

Last edited:
Where does one being liberal come in again?

It seems quite the stretch to call Reagan a liberal just because of the Iran Contra / S&L scandals but if you do I suppose your use of the word is consistant.

How about we call the Church protective of their own image (in the wrong way by hiding abuse). Or say they think they are above secular law? Its not as catchy as yelling "liberal" at someone but is more descriptive.

It seems quite the stretch to call Reagan a liberal just because of the Iran Contra / S&L scandals but if you do I suppose your use of the word is consistant.

How about we call the Church protective of their own image (in the wrong way by hiding abuse). Or say they think they are above secular law? Its not as catchy as yelling "liberal" at someone but is more descriptive.

I'm sure there is lot in the link that doesn't fit your personal biases and you need to throw in some strawmen, like your first sentence. The rest of your post is kind of rambling with nothing specific enough to comment on.

I'm sure there is lot in the link that doesn't fit your personal biases and you need to throw in some strawmen, like your first sentence. The rest of your post is kind of rambling with nothing specific enough to comment on.

Similar to your statement, I picked an instance where someone/thing (Reagan) liberally skirted the law much as you did with the Church.

I said instead of liberal you could more accurately call the Catholic church protective of their own image and people. Also they to have a bit of a "my law is better than your law" complex.

Then I stated the above was not as catchy as calling the Church of the sun must orbit the earth, liberal.

Because it disagrees with you does not mean it is rambling.

BTW, I suspect we agree the Church should turn pedophile priests or whoever over for secular punishment. It is your entertaining choice of words I disagree with.

Forum List

Back