Lib explains why it was OK for them to question McCain's health, but not OK to question Hillary's

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Why I wrote about John McCain’s health in 2008 (and don’t think we should write about Hillary’s health now)

"Rewind back to the 2008 presidential campaign. And remember that McCain, if elected, would have been 72 years old — the oldest person ever to be elected president. Had he served two terms, McCain would have left office at 80.

That fact alone made his health a major issue in the context of the campaign. And McCain regularly acknowledged his age on the campaign trail — trying to use humor to deflect any doubts voters might have about him. "I'm as old as dirt and have more scars than Frankenstein," McCain was fond of saying.

Then there was the fact that McCain had fought melanoma in 2000."

Abso-fuckin-lutely SHAMELESS.

These dumb-ass shithead libero-loons never realize how ridiculous they look, because they are only associated with other dumb-ass shithead libero-loons who are just as fucked up are they are.

It is like one great big Insane Asylum consisting of New England, New York, New Jersey, all the rotting cities across the North which have been in Democrat Party Control for decades, and of course never forget San Francisco...which represents the Dangerously Insane Wing of this American Asylum.

Its like a Group Therapy Session in One Flew Over the Cookoo's Nest only much bigger.

And one of the loons says we ought to get George Washington's name off a school, and all the other loons, say Great Idea!

And the rest of us are Jack Nicholson...stuck with them...so we may as well try to laugh.

When did President Obama or his representatives question Mr. McCain's health? Links please.
they questioned his citizenship.... :cool:

Link to President Obama or his representatives doing so.
S.Res.511 - 110th Congress (2007-2008): A resolution recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen.

my god, how dim can a person be.

That is not a link to President Obama or any of his representatives saying anything about McCain's health or his citizenship status. I asked for a link to the candidate for President saying anything...you know, like Trump does all the time.

When did President Obama or his representatives question Mr. McCain's health? Links please.

S.Res.511 - 110th Congress (2007-2008): A resolution recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen.

That is not a link to President Obama or any of his representatives saying anything about McCain's health or his citizenship status. I asked for a link to the candidate for President saying anything...you know, like Trump does all the time.
it's the link in this story.

Thats not a story, genius, it's a link to a bill. Link to President Obama or his representatives saying anything about McCain's citizenship status.

Thats not a story, genius, it's a link to a bill. Link to President Obama or his representatives saying anything about McCain's citizenship status.
it came up in a presidential election. wouldn't there have to be a question if they went to all the trouble to pass a 9non binding) senate resolution ? then there's abercrombie.

it's like obama's release of the long form.... why now ? we asked. it's like window dressing to make the sale.

it came up in a presidential election. wouldn't there have to be a question if they went to all the trouble to pass a 9non binding) senate resolution ? then there's abercrombie.

it's like obama's release of the long form.... why now ? we asked. it's like window dressing to make the sale.

You can't find President Obama saying anything about John McCain's birthplace or his health because he never said anything. That's the part you fucking rubes just can't understand. This time, in this election it is the candidate for President that is making the ridiculous and outlandish claims about his opponent, not surrogates or supporters, the actual candidate.

Forum List

Back