Liar + Incompetent Red State = Disease Threat

Has anyone claimed Obama created ebola? No, another straw man.
Now, Obama is responsible for security in this country. What has he done to make the country more secure from an outbreak of ebola?

Listen to idiot RW's like you bitch about airport security ?
Thank you. Yes, he's done nothing to increase safety from this threat. Thanks for admiiting yet another failure of this administration.

idiots like YOU don't want the Government involved with Healthcare in any shape form or fashion ..

Idiots like you don't want the Government stepping or their rights trying to protect you

idiots like you don't want a damn thing from your government until you need them, then bitch because your Government wasn't there for you ..

IDIOTS LIKE YOU !

Health care and health insurance are two INCREDIBLY DIFFERENT THINGS!

You're kinda dense aye?

protecting Americans from disease at airports isn't a form of healthcare ?

gee, who knew ?

The airport we needed protected from was in Africa.

just close your eyes and pretend you're in a country that values your opinion Marty, and hold Rabid's hand during your trip ..

Ah, the Butt hurt is strong with Siete.

Need some Preparation H for it?

Thank you. Yes, he's done nothing to increase safety from this threat. Thanks for admiiting yet another failure of this administration.

idiots like YOU don't want the Government involved with Healthcare in any shape form or fashion ..

Idiots like you don't want the Government stepping or their rights trying to protect you

idiots like you don't want a damn thing from your government until you need them, then bitch because your Government wasn't there for you ..

IDIOTS LIKE YOU !

You're kinda dense aye?

gee, who knew ?

so NOW the RW's are willing to pay for airport security in Africa too ?

my my, how generous of you ..

RW idiots have NO bounds do they?

IDIOTS LIKE YOU !

You're kinda dense aye?

gee, who knew ?

so NOW the RW's are willing to pay for airport security in Africa too ?

my my, how generous of you ..

RW idiots have NO bounds do they?

Combining meds can be dangerous, causing severe delusions.

The above proves this

IDIOTS LIKE YOU !

You're kinda dense aye?

gee, who knew ?

so NOw you're willing to pay for airport security in Africa too?'

my, my, how generous of you

IDIOTS LIKE YOU !

You're kinda dense aye?

gee, who knew ?

IDIOTS LIKE YOU !

You're kinda dense aye?

gee, who knew ?

See post #25

Good lord Man

IDIOTS LIKE YOU !

You're kinda dense aye?

gee, who knew ?

IDIOTS LIKE YOU !

You're kinda dense aye?

gee, who knew ?

See post #25

Good lord Man

just pony up the $$ for airport security in Africa, that YOU said we needed FIRST or stfu about airport security in Africa ..

see how that works ?

You're kinda dense aye?

gee, who knew ?

You're kinda dense aye?

gee, who knew ?

See post #25

Good lord Man

just pony up the $$ for airport security in Africa, that YOU said we needed FIRST or stfu about airport security in Africa ..

see how that works ?

No I don't see how that works

Then again I also don't see the flying monkeys in your head.

gee, who knew ?

gee, who knew ?

See post #25

Good lord Man

see how that works ?

No I don't see how that works

Then again I also don't see the flying monkeys in your head.

then allow me to explain it for you...

YOU brought up better airport security in Africa FIRST (The airport we needed protected from was in Africa.) see?

I mentioned paying for airport security in Africa ..

if you want better security in 3rd world Africa for American benefit someone has to pay for it and figure out HOW to pay for it... 3rd world Africa says it all when it boils down to $$, so I assume since YOU want, you're willing to pay for what you want ..
yes, no, and how await your answer ...

Ebola outbreak Liberia to prosecute victim of virus for lying on airport form before flying to Texas - Health News - Health Families - The Independent

now toss in a Red State for patting him on the ass and sending him home with a pocket full of pills and you have the story.
Kneepads.jpg

and here comes the "Its anybody's fault by the administration" offensive.

Obama should have been at the airport in Liberia to check the guy out, and at the hospital in Tx to check him in ..

LMAO
Remind me what Obama has done to prevent a recurrence of this.
He worked hard to keep millions of Americans from getting health care.
Oh
wait
that
wasn't
Obama
.....oops

Healthcare.gov

No Results
Sorry, we couldn’t find any results for "Ebola".

Here are some suggestions:

Ebola outbreak Liberia to prosecute victim of virus for lying on airport form before flying to Texas - Health News - Health Families - The Independent

now toss in a Red State for patting him on the ass and sending him home with a pocket full of pills and you have the story.
The nurse was a obama voter, she is black

the nurse .. a nurse doesn't admit you to a hospital or release you from hospital without a Dr's consent ... but how thoughtful of you to wedge black nurse /voted for Obama in the conversation ... Gomer.

Healthcare.gov

No Results
Sorry, we couldn’t find any results for "Ebola".

Here are some suggestions:

• gee. I wonder which one came first, passing and writing healthcare laws or the recent outbreak of Ebola ? Any idea Frankie?

The nurse was a obama voter, she is black

the nurse .. a nurse doesn't admit you to a hospital or release you from hospital without a Dr's consent ... but how thoughtful of you to wedge black nurse /voted for Obama in the conversation ... Gomer.
Nurse did not tell DR that he was liberia, doofus

Nurse did not tell DR that he was liberia, doofus

LMAO

Liberia was he now? ok, anything you say... Dufus.

Forum List

Back