Liar in Chief invokes Executive Privilege over citizenship question..

• Trump invokes executive privilege ahead of House Oversiglht contempt vote for Barr, Ross
Trump invokes executive privilege ahead of House Oversight contempt vote for Barr, Ross - CNNPolitics

He is hiding some more crimes....no doubt. What a POS...
What could be secret about the census question? Do you think Trump is invoking Executive Privilege in order to get Barr and Ross off the hook? They can't answer, right, if EP has been invoked?

Off the hook for what? Congress is not entitled to the internal deliberations of the executive branch.

• Trump invokes executive privilege ahead of House Oversiglht contempt vote for Barr, Ross
Trump invokes executive privilege ahead of House Oversight contempt vote for Barr, Ross - CNNPolitics

Yes he is. They're doing this because congress voted to hold barr and ross in contempt. They tried to blackmail congress with the census evidence.

The thing is, the ACLU has the hard drives of that far right radical extremist republican that has all the evidence of their conspiracy and crimes.

Plus it will all go to court. I hope we have honest judges who will stop the obstruction by trump.
I did not realize there was such a lot going on with the upcoming census. No wonder the committee wanted documents. And if this is accurate, no wonder the administration doesn't want to answer!

Under Trump, the 2020 U.S. Census could fail to count 4 million Americans
Here, let’s look at this link
Why the Census Citizenship Question Matters | RealClearPolitics
Thanks--always good to hear another point of view. I knew mine was a little hysterical, but the gerrymandering thing is probably true.

What could be secret about the census question? Do you think Trump is invoking Executive Privilege in order to get Barr and Ross off the hook? They can't answer, right, if EP has been invoked?

Off the hook for what? Congress is not entitled to the internal deliberations of the executive branch.

I'm not the one who requested documents from them, then subpoenaed them, and when they didn't get them, wrote a contempt thing-a-ma-jig.

7ed6c39471fac99adb64e2afea1e9fbefce138c4effe4682266300e4c2a0ceda.jpg

Yes he is. They're doing this because congress voted to hold barr and ross in contempt. They tried to blackmail congress with the census evidence.

The thing is, the ACLU has the hard drives of that far right radical extremist republican that has all the evidence of their conspiracy and crimes.

Plus it will all go to court. I hope we have honest judges who will stop the obstruction by trump.

:link::link::link:

I'm not the one who requested documents from them, then subpoenaed them, and when they didn't get them, wrote a contempt thing-a-ma-jig.

I guess you didn't bother to read the link in th OP either. Maybe it would be a good idea to STFU till you have some clue about the topic.

I guess you didn't bother to read the link in th OP either. Maybe it would be a good idea to STFU till you have some clue about the topic.

? I did read it and a couple other articles about it, too. What do you think I got wrong? I'm quite sure that is what happened.

I did not realize there was such a lot going on with the upcoming census. No wonder the committee wanted documents. And if this is accurate, no wonder the administration doesn't want to answer!

Under Trump, the 2020 U.S. Census could fail to count 4 million Americans
Here, let’s look at this link
Why the Census Citizenship Question Matters | RealClearPolitics
Thanks--always good to hear another point of view. I knew mine was a little hysterical, but the gerrymandering thing is probably true.

Try reading the 14th Amendment, Section 2 if memory serves, it tells you why the citizenship question is important.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner. Now you have the drift.

Besides, no need to drag Barr and friends into court, they will soon see him there with indictments for a whole bunch of people-)

? I did read it and a couple other articles about it, too. What do you think I got wrong? I'm quite sure that is what happened.

They are asking for internal memos between executive branch depts, they aren't entitled to them, they are privileged.

They are trying to still get the smell of Obama and his wife Michael's butt ph ukn out of the Oval office and you are still on this. Seriously. We don't care. As you don't care when you are in power. But when you come back I look forward to all of the physical attacks all across the nation. It is damn near one way and the non progs are doing nothing to stop it. They need to start carrying weapons and bring some people who can fight in their protests. The violence if nothing else though even one way, is entertaining.

When was Holder "nailed for perjury". Are you lying again?

You are lying about someone else lying. Holder wasn't nailed for perjury because he corrected his testimony. And exactly when and where did you pass your Bar Exam again? Was it issued by Trump University?
I was responding to a poster who accused Holder of being nailed for perjury. I knew it was a lie when I posted.

Benghazi ended up with those documents.

Fast and Furious ended up with those Documents

Holders Emails were turned over

What part of this are you having trouble with? Every President in the world will try and soft pedal things like this. But in the end, all the other Presidents ended up complying with them. And, in the end,all three things you are trying to present as conspiracy and a crime ended up as a nothing burger. It's another case of you trying to cover for your Orange One by lying or trying to lie about someone or something else. It's a "Hey, look over there" move. No, let's look at Trump and his criminals. All the indictments still aren't done on that bunch yet.

When was Holder "nailed for perjury". Are you lying again?

You are lying about someone else lying. Holder wasn't nailed for perjury because he corrected his testimony. And exactly when and where did you pass your Bar Exam again? Was it issued by Trump University?
I was responding to a poster who accused Holder of being nailed for perjury. I knew it was a lie when I posted.

Sorry bout that.

Benghazi ended up with those documents.

Fast and Furious ended up with those Documents

Holders Emails were turned over

What part of this are you having trouble with? Every President in the world will try and soft pedal things like this. But in the end, all the other Presidents ended up complying with them. And, in the end,all three things you are trying to present as conspiracy and a crime ended up as a nothing burger. It's another case of you trying to cover for your Orange One by lying or trying to lie about someone or something else. It's a "Hey, look over there" move. No, let's look at Trump and his criminals. All the indictments still aren't done on that bunch yet.
Bottom line: Obama invoked Executive Privilege.

Forum List

Back