LGBTs get back at Putin

Steve, just get it over with and do some major dick sucking post haste. :suck:

With a put butt plug!

I hate you putin so much that I stick putin related things up my ass!! that'll show you! progress!
\
:gay:

Putin Butt Plug Lets You Stick It To Russian Leader

What happened to the left's love for Russia? I thought the goal was to destroy capitalism and let countries like Russia take over.

Now is a hell of a time to have a change of heart.

Oh, LGBTs being a cult, will turn on heresy on a dime my friend. Look what they did to Anne Heche. They ran her out on a rail and made her name synonymous with "Satan" because she woke up one day and realized, "hey, if I'm attracted to a woman who looks, acts, walks, talks and dresses like a man, who wears a strapon like a man, maybe what I'm looking for is a man?"....lol.. Ya thunk?

So she went for a man and whooooo boy...you ain't seen vitrole and gnashing of teeth when one of the closet heteros in the church's ranks DARES to actually pursue what they've subconsciously been wanting all along.

Of course, though, these same people will start 1,000s of outreach groups designed to lure out "bi-curious" youth from the hetero ranks, you know, right at the crucial formative age where adolescents are curious about their bodies and every new type of behavior around sex, and nobody is allowed to bat an eyelash. Much less question what "bi-curious" means when pitched at kids...

...with snacks, entertainment and "fun for all ages"..

LGBTs turn on Russia? They turn on each other so yeah, why not? That's what cults do. THEY are allowed to evangelize and THEY are allowed to crucify heretics...

Last edited:
Do gays really think this will have some effect on the rest of the world. More that likely they use their little device as they gaze longingly at photos of the manly Putin.

manly Putin.

Well, there you have it folks! More proof of the right's love affair with The Pootin.

Do you rub one off while looking at those pics of The Pootin, Pussy Cat?

Haven't you ordered 1 yet or is your ass still too sore from last night shit pusher?

I'll leave the homoerotic fantasizing to you righties. I have a man already, sweetcheeks, and I guarantee you he's better looking and far more hung than you (and your hero Pootin) ever dreamed of.

manly Putin.

Well, there you have it folks! More proof of the right's love affair with The Pootin.

No. I'm too disappointed and ashamed that we have a fluffer in our own white house. Do pictures of obama in his mom jeans and widdle helmet on his bicycle turn you on.

I'm curious, what' the liberal "logic" behind thinking inserting things into their rectums is going to "get" at putin? What kind of deviant freak could think that?

It is supposed to make Putin feel emasculated when obama says "poo on you. I'm on vacation. Where are you old man, still slaving away at your desk? So there. Take THAT."

With a put butt plug!

I hate you putin so much that I stick putin related things up my ass!! that'll show you! progress!
\
:gay:

Putin Butt Plug Lets You Stick It To Russian Leader

What happened to the left's love for Russia? I thought the goal was to destroy capitalism and let countries like Russia take over.

Now is a hell of a time to have a change of heart.

Actually, it's been the GOP who has been having a love affair with Putin.

It's been the Republicans who have been saying that they wish Obama would lead like Putin does.

LIberal queermos: Explain to me what shoving something up your ass is a political point? Please explain the "logic" to me or do you libfags not need any reason to shove things up your assholes?

you are proving his point that LGBTs are deviant freaks of nature.

Haven't you ordered 1 yet or is your ass still too sore from last night shit pusher?

I'll leave the homoerotic fantasizing to you righties. I have a man already, sweetcheeks, and I guarantee you he's better looking and far more hung than you (and your hero Pootin) ever dreamed of.

Actually I'm quite attractive thank you very much. Much more than the usual guy. The Hof never had anything on me.

And Putin is not my hero so try again.

I'm curious, what' the liberal "logic" behind thinking inserting things into their rectums is going to "get" at putin? What kind of deviant freak could think that?

I don't know.

Why don't you ask yourself, Sissy Steve?

After all, you started the thread.

YanxCST.jpg

Forum List

Back