LGBT Republican group that declined to back Trump in 2016 endorses him for 2020

Do you consider MSNBC a media group and USA Today is part of the media,
so, how did MSNBC report about it? right...OUTRAGE and than blablabla...and very importand: army veteran calls Trump biggest enemy....

oh fuck off...I understand that they were late to report on it....they had to find the right, negative tone first...fake news

so, how did MSNBC report about it? right...OUTRAGE and than blablabla...and very importand: army veteran calls Trump biggest enemy....

oh fuck off...I understand that they were late to report on it....they had to find the right, negative tone first...fake news

Who do you refer to as "fake news"??

Also its not due to tramp there have been great strides in HIV/AIDs, since he cut funding in all of health care and research.

Last edited:

and I find them listed on both pages: You know conservatives are gay as well as straight, black as well as white, etc.
Outrage after largest conservative LGBT group endorses Trump
yeah and a gay conservative gets the shit beat out of him by ANTIFA, because the gay guy doesnt "think" like the rest of the liberals.

tolerant-liberal.jpg

Who do you refer to as "fake news"??

Also its not due to tramp there have been great strides in HIV/AIDs, since he cut funding in all of health care and research.
How many years of funding do you have to pay for, before you can find everything about a peanut? 20, 30, 100 years? How much funding is needed to put a shrimp on a treadmill and see it walk? 10,000 dollars, million dollars, 1 billion dollars?

There have been a lot of upstanding Homosexuals in American, great men like top lawyer Roy Cohn and gay lawman J. Edgar Hoover.

The idea that just because someone likes to take it in the ass, it somehow commits them to the entire Homosexual Agenda is absurd.
Plenty of gays disagree vehemently with the Michael Swift's Homosexual Agenda, even though the so-called leaders of the Sexual Orientation have never denounced it.

Forum List

Back