LGBT Rapists

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Make no mistake about it, David Bogdanov was raped by Nick Kuhnhausen. David didn’t want a man touching him. David didn’t invite a man to touch him. All of it was against his will.

That is the textbook definition of rape. It is time these LGBT sickos are properly charged with rape.

Make no mistake about it, David Bogdanov was raped by Nick Kuhnhausen. David didn’t want a man touching him. David didn’t invite a man to touch him. All of it was against his will.

That is the textbook definition of rape. It is time these LGBT sickos are properly charged with rape.

I just watched this story on 48 hours. They didn't mention anything about Bogdanov being raped, only that he murdered "Nikki", dumped the body in some woods and then left the country.

He testified in his own defense and didn't mention anything about being raped, only that there was mutual touching of a sexual nature and that's when he discovered Nikki was male instead of the [transgendered] female she presented as.

Shooting "her" to prevent from being raped is a more plausible defense than the one he presented which is that he had to keep her from going for his gun and using it on him, a gun which he claims he stashed between the driver's seat and the center console which she presumably knew nothing about. He strangled her to death with a cell phone charger cord while the two of them were in the back seat of his vehicle.

Last edited:
He willingfully had sex with the defendent. How was it rape?
You’re either illiterate or a troll desperate for attention.

I just explained it in the initial post. It wasn’t “willingly” at all. David didn’t want a man touching him. David didn’t invite a man to touch him. All of it was against his will.

That is the textbook definition of rape.

He testified in his own defense and didn't mention anything about being raped, only that there was mutual touching of a sexual nature and that's when he discovered Nikki was male instead of the [transgendered] female she presented as.
It wasn’t “mutual” at all. David didn’t want a man touching him. David didn’t invite a man to touch him.

I just watched this story on 48 hours. They didn't mention anything about Bogdanov being raped, only that he murdered "Nikki", dumped the body in some woods and then left the country.

I say those who have never dumped the body of a transexual, and fled the country cast the first stone...

You’re either illiterate or a troll desperate for attention.

I just explained it in the initial post. It wasn’t “willingly” at all. David didn’t want a man touching him. David didn’t invite a man to touch him. All of it was against his will.

Did the man he had sex with have a dick? Were David's eyes working?

All of them or just the ones that do rape?
What about the straight rapists? Do those sickos get charged also?
How about the priests and pastors who root little boys, charge them also or just say nothing?

No. Its all those poofte4s and queers you have your hatred for because the bible says it's not right. Never mi d their freedom like you have. Lock the bastards up and God will be happy with your work.

Did the man he had sex with have a dick? Were David's eyes working?
The man didn’t show up naked, snowflake. And no, David doesn’t have x-ray vision. It’s a damn shame you leftists (who are incapacitated of discerning reality from fantasy) think that Superman actually existed.

All of them or just the ones that do rape?
Astoundingly ignorant question. The kind that could only come from an astoundingly ignorant person.
What about the straight rapists? Do those sickos get charged also?
They have since the beginning of time. Astoundingly ignorant question. The kind that could only come from an astoundingly ignorant person.
How about the priests and pastors who root little boys, charge them also or just say nothing?
Astoundingly ignorant question. The kind that could only come from an astoundingly ignorant person.
No. Its all those poofte4s and queers you have your hatred for because the bible says it's not right. Never mi d their freedom like you have. Lock the bastards up and God will be happy with your work.
I have no desire to “lock up” ANYONE who isn’t breaking the law. Why are all of you leftists so committed to fascism? 🤔

aaronleland is overly committed to defending a transvestite raping people. That’s just creepy. Me thinks he has some major kink fantasies when it comes to a man in a dress. :puke:

They have since the beginning of time. Astoundingly ignorant question. The kind that could only come from an astoundingly ignorant person.

I have no desire to “lock up” ANYONE who isn’t breaking the law. Why are all of you leftists so committed to fascism? 🤔

Breathtakingly ignorant stupid reply.
It's nothing to do with lefties. Why do you blame democrats because some queer guy rapes? How is that connected? You're paranoid about democrats.
Ever heard of Republican rapists?

You're problem is I high lighted the hypocrisy of you stinking God botherers.
You sanctamonious pius pricks think you can judge everybody by your standards as if that is a god given right.
Get your own house in order before you criticise others. Dickhead.

You're problem is I high lighted the hypocrisy of you stinking God botherers.
  1. Your problem is education. “Highlighted” is one word. :lmao:
  2. You did no such thing. You pointed out nothing. Straight males who rape have always been prosecuted (unless they were rich and powerful, but that’s a different discussion). Priests who rape children were always prosecuted (hidden by the church of course, but not by law enforcement)

So you admit (and agree) that he did in fact rape David Bogdanov? Excellent. That is obvious to anyone with half a brain.

If you 're read all I've said, I agreed to nothing at all.
I pointed out the hypocrisy of godbotherers regarding their attitude to others because they think they rule the world.

Do you believe in some supernatural power that watches over everything 24/7?
How about immaculate conception and virgin births?

Forum List

Back