LGBT community outraged as John Hopkins pyschiatrist says being transgender is a mental disorder &

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(CNSNews.com) — Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that transgenderism is a “mental disorder” that merits treatment, that sex change is “biologically impossible,” and that people who promote sexual reassignment surgery are collaborating with and promoting a mental disorder.
http://bbc-edition.com/2019/01/27/l...-and-sex-changes-are-biologically-impossible/

LGBT COMMUNITY OUTRAGED AS JOHN HOPKINS PSYCHIATRIST SAYS THAT BEING TRANSGENDER IS A MENTAL DISORDER AND SEX CHANGES ARE BIOLOGICALLY IMPOSSIBLE

It is a mental disorder like it or not, even if you force the morons to change it so you all feel better you can't change scientific fact. You can't change facts to say what you want and then claim it to be fact because it is not facts deal with.
&
&
&
you are an idiot to think you can change your DNA which determines who and what you are. You can pretend it doesn't all you want sooner or later when you idiots of society are phased out because you can sit down, love your country and shut the fk up, don't worry some of you are getting a little to full of yourselves and your bs is about to backfire the public is about sick of your pushed/forced agenda bs.

and save your phobe bs, there are plenty of gays/trans/ LGBTQIEMDHIOIHFLS . who think the same way they love their rights and freedom more than being selfish pricks and often getting turned away by the very pricks who claim to " want everyone treated equally" hypocritical assholes".

Being "born that way" does not make it "not a mental disorder". I agree with Dr. McHugh.

Dr. McHugh is entitled to his own opinion on this. But if some guy wants to have his penis chopped off and thinks that will make him a gal, I don't see how anyone can stop him.

I don't think that the Taxpayers need to pay for this, but if someone wants to do it on their own bankroll, why not?

Dr. McHugh is entitled to his own opinion on this. But if some guy wants to have his penis chopped off and thinks that will make him a gal, I don't see how anyone can stop him.

I don't think that the Taxpayers need to pay for this, but if someone wants to do it on their own bankroll, why not?
No one is try to stop "some guy" from getting his penis chopped. However, we shouldn't be forced into going along with that guy that has a chopped off penis being normal. It has a mental disorder, like it or not.

P.S. It needs to stay out of the ladies restroom while it still has a penis.

Damn you people are stupid. Dr McHugh stated a fact, and YOU stated an opinion. Not the other way around.

How about malpractice & licensing requirements with the AMA for doctors to practice? It most certainly can be stopped in the US.

How about malpractice & licensing requirements with the AMA for doctors to practice? It most certainly can be stopped in the US.

In the case of Tammy/Tommy, not far from here in the city of Harrisville, a tranny was arrested a few years ago for a do-it-yourself Sex Change operation. "She" would have never been bothered if "her" spouse hadn't passed on.

People can get away with it.

Transsexual held in castration death

(CNSNews.com) — Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that transgenderism is a “mental disorder” that merits treatment, that sex change is “biologically impossible,” and that people who promote sexual reassignment surgery are collaborating with and promoting a mental disorder.
LGBT community outraged as John Hopkins psychiatrist says that being transgender is a mental disorder and sex changes are biologically impossible

LGBT COMMUNITY OUTRAGED AS JOHN HOPKINS PSYCHIATRIST SAYS THAT BEING TRANSGENDER IS A MENTAL DISORDER AND SEX CHANGES ARE BIOLOGICALLY IMPOSSIBLE

It is a mental disorder like it or not, even if you force the morons to change it so you all feel better you can't change scientific fact. You can't change facts to say what you want and then claim it to be fact because it is not facts deal with.
&
&
&
you are an idiot to think you can change your DNA which determines who and what you are. You can pretend it doesn't all you want sooner or later when you idiots of society are phased out because you can sit down, love your country and shut the fk up, don't worry some of you are getting a little to full of yourselves and your bs is about to backfire the public is about sick of your pushed/forced agenda bs.

and save your phobe bs, there are plenty of gays/trans/ LGBTQIEMDHIOIHFLS . who think the same way they love their rights and freedom more than being selfish pricks and often getting turned away by the very pricks who claim to " want everyone treated equally" hypocritical assholes".
The anti's will be all over him now.
Even some of the transgenders know and admit that it is a mental illness or that it can be caused by a physiological abnormality.

I believe it is a mental disorder as well.

The term "mental disorder" needs to be defined. Is depression a mental disorder? Is drinking? How about anxiety?

Maybe, but maybe not. A lot of people live long lives as manic depressant alkies with high anxiety and are none the worse for wear.

People can do whatever they want and dress however they want. But don't make me play in your fantasy land.

The term "mental disorder" needs to be defined. Is depression a mental disorder? Is drinking? How about anxiety?

Maybe, but maybe not. A lot of people live long lives as manic depressant alkies with high anxiety and are none the worse for wear.

Of course people with mental disorders can lead a productive life with counseling, drugs and other treatments.

It's defined as being a behavior or mental pattern that causes significant distress or impairment of personal functioning. Such features may be persistent, relapsing and remitting, or occur as a single episode.

Are any of those others rationalized as something other than mental disorders? Are they subsidized and pandered to as an alleged demographic?

Damn you people are stupid. Dr McHugh stated a fact, and YOU stated an opinion. Not the other way around.
We are stupid? We ain't the ones cutting our dicks off!

We are stupid? We ain't the ones cutting our dicks off!

Reread what I posted sir. I was calling the people who call a scientific conclusion they disagree with an opinion while calling their own opinion a fact stupid.

Forum List

Back