LGBT Activist Trend Eating And Spitting In Containers In Stores And Putting Them Back On The Shelf

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I've seen several videos on Twitter of gays grabbing a bottle of Listerine and gargling then Spitting it back in the bottle....or a bucket of ice cream and scouping out a handful of it and munching on it...then putting the bit they slobbered on back in the bucket and putting it back hoping someone buys it and eats it. Then they swish their little asses away like they just fucked the neighbor's cat.

This seems to be a fad. Yet another wonderful thing the left likes doing these days to the rest of us

Makes me really love people in the LGBT community right about now.

One would think activist would want to act in such a way to make more people sympathetic to their cause. This would seem to do the opposite.

Now we have to make sure safety seals are actually still intact rather than be annoyed by them and tear 'em off with haste.

Wouldn't surprise me, it was probably a commie who poisoned the Tylenol in the first place.

One would think activist would want to act in such a way to make more people sympathetic to their cause. This would seem to do the opposite.
All of those awareness classes down the shitter because some homosexuals think it's cute to spit in our food.

What other disgusting shit will the LBGT folks think of doing next?

I've seen several videos on Twitter of gays grabbing a bottle of Listerine and gargling then Spitting it back in the bottle....or a bucket of ice cream and scouping out a handful of it and munching on it...then putting the bit they slobbered on back in the bucket and putting it back hoping someone buys it and eats it. Then they swish their little asses away like they just fucked the neighbor's cat.

This seems to be a fad. Yet another wonderful thing the left likes doing these days to the rest of us

That's in LA right?

they're mentally ill and spreads diseases faster than African rapists. they're a public health menace, but as long as women think they're funny and harmless they will continue to be a menace to public health and children, especially little boys.

I think I might actually break a bottle across the back of their skull if I saw that.

Proves my point about the Homosexual Community.

They do their shit in order to piss Straight Arrows and Normative folks off.

The fact that in 2019, Homosexuality is now glorified in America, sodomy and Gay Marriage are now accepted by so many as "mainstream" , its time to push the envelope further.

Ric Santorum, when he ran for President, was ridiculed when he pointed it out , but this could have been predicted.

Forum List

Back