Has anyone tried unplugging the Biden Administration, and plugging it back in?

Nope, still

buffering.jpg

You think that bothers me don’t you.
I have no idea. If it bothers you you're probably a little too sensitive. It's no big deal. You don't seem objectively stupid or anything. You can do better next time.

I think that it's possible that it just is malfunctioning and maybe it can get fixed if we unplugged it and plugged it back in.

I mean it's obviously all screwed up. Biden doesn't know where he is at any point and he can't speak in coherent sentences.

Kamala Harris speaks like a three year old and then cackles like a drunken hyena.

The Press Secretary has to read out of a book because she has no idea what's going on, she often says the oddest things like "Devastating devastation" and "We need to give people a room to breathe."

The rest of the administration is either MIA, getting arrested, or God knows what they are doing.

The economy is in shambles, the border is a huge mess, foreign policy is the laughing stock of the world, people don't even know what gender they are, and they all lie so much they don't even know what's real anymore.

There's obviously some malfunction going on. There's a feedback loop, or maybe the whole administration needs to be defragmented. Obviously there's some really bad code messing everything up for sure. Why not try unplugging it and plugging it back in?
Time for a full format and relaod a new OS.

You’re a simpleton. You seem to have very grandiose notions about your own value here. Which is astounding. You have no value at all. 👍
I have said as much before. None of us are doing anything but wasting our time. You're just gaslighting now.

A big bouquet of orchids to the OP for the clever thread title!!!

I am an old man who is 99% computer illiterate.

Whenever I have trouble with my desktop computer, I am told to unplug it and then plug it in again.

Often that does the trick.

Forum List

Back