Levin: The Obama admin interfered in two elections and crickets

Levin: The Obama admin interfered in TWO elections, and crickets
Thursday on his nationally syndicated radio program, LevinTV host Mark Levin pointed out the hypocrisy of the Democrats’ hysteria over foreign interference in American elections.

--------------------

Yeah everybody kmows it, everybody sees how nothing is done about it and these are traitorous pos losers sinking this nation causing divide and more all behind the scenes as they work affortllessly to make Trump look like everything they want him to according to their loser sheep pack. LOL

And by 'pointed out', you mean made the accusation backed by nothing?

Trump's campaign colluded with the Russians. Trump lied about this repeatedly, directed other people to lie about it and tried to shut down the investigation into it. And there's mountains of evidence to back that up.
Kind of like the trump accusations that haven’t been confirmed?

Thursday on his nationally syndicated radio program, LevinTV host Mark Levin pointed out the hypocrisy of the Democrats’ hysteria over foreign interference in American elections.

--------------------

Yeah everybody kmows it, everybody sees how nothing is done about it and these are traitorous pos losers sinking this nation causing divide and more all behind the scenes as they work affortllessly to make Trump look like everything they want him to according to their loser sheep pack. LOL

Speaking of the traitoruos pos losers like yourself- it is amazing how you want to find reasons why Russia trying to illegally and secretly hack the American election is somehow okay- is the same thing as President Obama not funding interference in the Israeli election

Blog claims U.S. funded anti-Netanyahu election effort in Israel
This is the big lie right here.

No one has said it was okay for Russia to illegally hack (would you be supportive of it if it were legal?) the American election. However, it is YOU clowns who are looking to find some kind of collusion. So far, you've come up with big fat goose eggs.

Actually Trump asked Russia to do more hacks.

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican nominee said at a news conference in Florida. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton's email

And his campaign colluded with the Russians for the purpose of gaining dirt on his political opponent.

And Trump lied about it repeatedly.

And Trump directed others to lie about it repeatedly.

And Trump tried to shut down the investigation into collusion between his campaign and Russia.

This isn't going well for him.
Do you have proof?

--------------------

So...let's chalk Mark Levin up for being A-OK with Russians interfering with American elections.
Its not as a big of a deal as the left is making it

A mountain out of a mole hill comes to mind

-Geaux

--------------------

Trump's campaign colluded with the Russians. Trump lied about this repeatedly, directed other people to lie about it and tried to shut down the investigation into it. And there's mountains of evidence to back that up.

Meanwhile, the obama admin gave traceable US money to oppose Netanyahu. Fact.

Meanwhile the contards cotinue to lie about the U.S. trying to influence the Israeli election.

Fact.
I can’t speak for contards, whatever that’s supposed to be but...
Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

Like I said- the contards cotinue to lie about the U.S. trying to influence the Israeli election.

PunditFact’s rulings are based on when a statement was made and on the information available at that time. This claim rates Mostly False.
Are you suggesting that a bipartisan congressional investigation is a blog?

--------------------

why the special treatment for the Russians, at the Expense of our long term allies?

When you say "fact" we know it is a lie.
I supplied a link.
A link to fellow liars at the Washington Slimes.
Everyone knows the Right lie in packs each liar citing their fellow liars.

The fact remains there was NO money paid AFTER NaziYahoo called for the special election, so your claim that "traceable" money was paid to oppose NaziYahoo was then and is now a lie, no matter how many lying scum CON$ you link to.

The Obama administration gave taxpayer money to a Netanyahu opposition group.

Still a lie no matter how many times you repeat the lie.
The US State department under the Obama Administration gave money to OneVoice a group opposed to the Netanyahu government. I've posted proof you haven't done anything that says otherwise.
Netanyahu in the Crosshairs: Who Is ‘OneVoice’? (VIDEO)

The US State department under the Obama Administration gave money to OneVoice a group opposed to the Netanyahu government. I've posted proof you haven't done anything that says otherwise.
Again, repeating the same lies from known lying Right-wing sources does not make those lies any less a lie.
The money given to One Voice, for supporting a two state solution to the conflict, ended long before NaziYahoo called for a special election. V15 was formed also after the US money ended going to One Voice, but you knew that already. Your own link says NOTHING about V15 getting US money from One Voice. But your link DOES describe in detail what help they got from One Voice:
“I specifically met with Jeremy,” Wizeman continued. “He helped us try to think outside the box, how we can organize people here.
Wizeman credits Bird with bringing along his successful U.S. campaign strategies to Israel.
“He gave us intellectual resources on how to organize people. That what should be the structure of volunteers. A concept of having a regional field director and a field organizer. We want to actually bring the amazing concepts in the U.S. that has worked for a lot of parties. He’s doing wonderful work with us,” he said.

Please show me where exactly they credit Bird with getting them money from the US.

Meanwhile the contards cotinue to lie about the U.S. trying to influence the Israeli election.

Fact.
I can’t speak for contards, whatever that’s supposed to be but...

Like I said- the contards cotinue to lie about the U.S. trying to influence the Israeli election.

PunditFact’s rulings are based on when a statement was made and on the information available at that time. This claim rates Mostly False.
Are you suggesting that a bipartisan congressional investigation is a blog?

Nope- I am saying that the bipartisan congressional investigation didn't say that the Obama administration sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu.

A conservative blog claimed, "Obama has been sending taxpayer dollars, at least $350,000 to fund anti-Likud, anti Netanyahu groups in Israel for tomorrow’s election."

First, there is the matter of the dollar amount. If any U.S. money was used to mobilize anti-Likud voters, it would have been in Israel. A more accurate figure would be $233,500.

Next, there is a matter of the blog’s tense. "Has been sending" says the action is continuing. In this case, the money stopped flowing in 2014, before elections were called in Israel.

Finally, the allegation that the money was spent to fund anti-Likud, anti-Netanyahu groups in Israel for the election is based on speculation. Yes, Obama sent money to OneVoice, a group that promoted a two-state solution. And yes that group partnered with a different group V15 that wanted Netanyahu defeated. But there is no paper trail that the money given to OneVoice was spent on an electoral ground game. It would be naive to ignore that OneVoice’s policy positions mesh well with V15’s voter mobilization, but that’s different from saying that American taxpayer dollars were spent by V15.

Well I don't know about Obama, but Hillary PAID MONEY TO KREMLIN CONNECTED RUSSIANS for a fake dossier on Trump and yet it's Trump that liberals say colluded. We KNOW Hillary paid money, we don't KNOW Trump colluded, after 19 months we have nothing.

Forum List

Back