Levin: The Obama admin interfered in two elections and crickets

Levin: The Obama admin interfered in TWO elections, and crickets
Thursday on his nationally syndicated radio program, LevinTV host Mark Levin pointed out the hypocrisy of the Democrats’ hysteria over foreign interference in American elections.

--------------------

Yeah everybody kmows it, everybody sees how nothing is done about it and these are traitorous pos losers sinking this nation causing divide and more all behind the scenes as they work affortllessly to make Trump look like everything they want him to according to their loser sheep pack. LOL

Speaking of the traitoruos pos losers like yourself- it is amazing how you want to find reasons why Russia trying to illegally and secretly hack the American election is somehow okay- is the same thing as President Obama not funding interference in the Israeli election

Blog claims U.S. funded anti-Netanyahu election effort in Israel
This is the big lie right here.

No one has said it was okay for Russia to illegally hack (would you be supportive of it if it were legal?) the American election. However, it is YOU clowns who are looking to find some kind of collusion. So far, you've come up with big fat goose eggs.

Actually Trump asked Russia to do more hacks.

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican nominee said at a news conference in Florida. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton's email

And his campaign colluded with the Russians for the purpose of gaining dirt on his political opponent.

And Trump lied about it repeatedly.

And Trump directed others to lie about it repeatedly.

And Trump tried to shut down the investigation into collusion between his campaign and Russia.

This isn't going well for him.
None of which is true as you portray it. I don't deal with clowns who spin shit so that they look like they have an argument.

Give Me an INDICTMENT OF COLLUSION against Trump.

Not a trial on a campaign worker who committed crimes years before joining the campaign.

Now, go ahead. I won't wait up.

Thursday on his nationally syndicated radio program, LevinTV host Mark Levin pointed out the hypocrisy of the Democrats’ hysteria over foreign interference in American elections.

--------------------

Yeah everybody kmows it, everybody sees how nothing is done about it and these are traitorous pos losers sinking this nation causing divide and more all behind the scenes as they work affortllessly to make Trump look like everything they want him to according to their loser sheep pack. LOL

Speaking of the traitoruos pos losers like yourself- it is amazing how you want to find reasons why Russia trying to illegally and secretly hack the American election is somehow okay- is the same thing as President Obama not funding interference in the Israeli election

No one has said it was okay for Russia to illegally hack (would you be supportive of it if it were legal?) the American election. However, it is YOU clowns who are looking to find some kind of collusion. So far, you've come up with big fat goose eggs.

Actually Trump asked Russia to do more hacks.

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican nominee said at a news conference in Florida. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton's email

And his campaign colluded with the Russians for the purpose of gaining dirt on his political opponent.

And Trump lied about it repeatedly.

And Trump directed others to lie about it repeatedly.

And Trump tried to shut down the investigation into collusion between his campaign and Russia.

This isn't going well for him.
None of which is true as you portray it. I don't deal with clowns who spin shit so that they look like they have an argument.

Its exactly as I've portrayed it. And it doesn't matter if you ignore the overwhelming evidence, Trump's lies, his campaign's collusion, Trump calling on the Russians for more hacks, any of it.

It matters what Mueller does with that information.
For that, we're both going to have to wait. But things don't look good for Trump.

For example, his own personal attorney recently revealed that Trump was aware of the meeting. Which has even further implications. As then it wouldn't be collusion between Trump's campaign and the Russians. But between Trump *personally* and the Russians.

you see, Skylar. If, indeed, all the innuendo is true, then you also need to hold Hillary accountable, as well. You see, she denied the dnc and she ever paid for the Christopher Steele -a foreign agent-dossier (which has never been proven, even he admitted to that) for the sole purpose to dig up dirt on Trump, and thenpresented it as though it was fact, to the fbi, when it wasn’t.
Actually your accusation is backed up by nothing but innuendo. How hyperbolic.

--------------------

And by 'pointed out', you mean made the accusation backed by nothing?

Trump's campaign colluded with the Russians. Trump lied about this repeatedly, directed other people to lie about it and tried to shut down the investigation into it. And there's mountains of evidence to back that up.

Nope. Trump said that the meeting at Trump tower was about Russian adoptions and nothing political.

THEN he said that the meeting was to collection information on his political opponent.

Trump lied. And has openly admitted that his team met with a Russian Operative for the purpose of collecting political dirt. That's collusion.

Trump, per his own lawyer, dictated the statement by Don Jr. that the meeting was only about adoptions. As Trump's later statements demonstrate, a claim that was a lie. With Trump personally dictating the lie for others to repeat.

And Trump has called on Sessions to shut down the investigation immediately.

Ignore as you will. Mueller isn't.
Trump's campaign colluded with the Russians.

Sure, they did. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre.

And Obama was born in Kenya too. Really...... Sheriff Joe has the birth certificate.
Actually they did

First Trump claimed no contact with the Russians, then he claimed meetings on business matters, then he claimed they met to discuss adoptions, then they met to discuss dirt on HIllary.

Looks like collusion

yeah. Trump's story has changed many, many times on the matter.

Worse, Trump personally dictated Don Jr's statement on the meeting....which was riddled with lies.

Trump also called on Sessions to stop the investigation into the collusion of Trump's campaign with the Russians.

And now Trump's personal attorney had admitted that Trump was fully aware of the meeting that happened in his own building.

Looks like Collusion AND Obstruction of Justice.

I don't think innuendo means what you think it means. I'm making direct and transparent accusations based on direct and verifiable evidence.

Trumps campaign colluded with the Russians.

Trump tried to cover up that collusion.

Trump lied about the collusion.

Trump directed others to lie about the collusion.

Trump has tried to shut down the investigation into collusion between his campaign and the Russians.

Lol, oh, yes, dear, I know exactly what it means. And you ignored what I posted that has actually been proven.
you see, Skylar. If, indeed, all the innuendo is true, then you also need to hold Hillary accountable, as well. You see, she denied the dnc and she ever paid for the Christopher Steele -a foreign agent-dossier (which has never been proven, even he admitted to that) for the sole purpose to dig up dirt on Trump, and thenpresented it as though it was fact, to the fbi, when it wasn’t.

--------------------

Trump's campaign colluded with the Russians. Trump lied about this repeatedly, directed other people to lie about it and tried to shut down the investigation into it. And there's mountains of evidence to back that up.

Nope. Trump said that the meeting at Trump tower was about Russian adoptions and nothing political.

THEN he said that the meeting was to collection information on his political opponent.

Trump lied. And has openly admitted that his team met with a Russian Operative for the purpose of collecting political dirt. That's collusion.

Trump, per his own lawyer, dictated the statement by Don Jr. that the meeting was only about adoptions. As Trump's later statements demonstrate, a claim that was a lie. With Trump personally dictating the lie for others to repeat.

Trump's campaign colluded with the Russians.

And Obama was born in Kenya too. Really...... Sheriff Joe has the birth certificate.
Actually they did

First Trump claimed no contact with the Russians, then he claimed meetings on business matters, then he claimed they met to discuss adoptions, then they met to discuss dirt on HIllary.

Looks like collusion

Worse, Trump personally dictated Don Jr's statement on the meeting....which was riddled with lies.

Trump also called on Sessions to stop the investigation into the collusion of Trump's campaign with the Russians.

And now Trump's personal attorney had admitted that Trump was fully aware of the meeting that happened in his own building.

I don't think innuendo means what you think it means. I'm making direct and transparent accusations based on direct and verifiable evidence.

Trump has tried to shut down the investigation into collusion between his campaign and the Russians.

Lol, oh, yes, dear, I know exactly what it means. And you ignored what I posted that has actually been proven.

Actually they did

Looks like collusion

You accused me of 'innuendo'. I contradicted your claims with direct and transparent accusations based on the evidence.

--------------------

So where is the proof? "Everybody knows" what, based on what evidence?

--------------------

The OP is pretty clear in trying to equate Russia's illegal and secret attempt to hack our election- with America's contributing money openly to a non-profit in Israel- and that the United States has no reason to finger Russia for its crimes.

And there are these guys- who remind me of some posters here at USMB.

Dj2e0w9VAAAraKs.jpg

As far as collusion- which is not what the OP is talking about- I am content to let Muehler complete his investigation- if he doesn't find any criminal collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, I am sure we will both be happy to hear that.

Of course if Muehler does find evidence of collusion.....

Pretty sure the authorities stated the interference did not impact the outcome. Aka HRC lost and her blue wall cracked.

People need to learn to lose without tears.

The intel agencies didn't make a determination of its effect on the outcome either way. Merely that an attack had occured by Russia against the United States.

Trump admitted that his campaign colluded with the same Russians. That's where things get sticky.

BS the statement was it did not impact the outcome.

--------------------

If there was evidence there would be charges.
None.
Meanwhile, the obama admin gave traceable US money to oppose Netanyahu. Fact.

--------------------

well make something up that's what antifas are good at. Dream up whatever little pretty picture you want to paint about your little bitch Obama. It's ok we get how you all believe your own lies light it up cyka.

--------------------

Oh and by the way my total comment was on OBAMA in general and had nothing to do with LEVIN.. I focused on Obama only since I can't stand the SOB!

Hey Mind Goober, I don't give a shit how many elections we may have interfered in. All I care is about my nation. Your sorry ass and those like you who bring up this garbage think we deserve to have our elections hacked because of past sins. FU. Move to Russia you wimp.

--------------------

Meanwhile the contards cotinue to lie about the U.S. trying to influence the Israeli election.

Fact.

--------------------

Meanwhile the contards cotinue to lie about the U.S. trying to influence the Israeli election.

Fact.
I can’t speak for contards, whatever that’s supposed to be but...
Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

--------------------

well make something up that's what antifas are good at. Dream up whatever little pretty picture you want to paint about your little bitch Obama. It's ok we get how you all believe your own lies light it up cyka.
Thanks, you just admitted to being a liar. Something we already knew about but confirmed again. Telling us about the 'little bitch Obama", doesn't prove anything other than to reveal your own hateful insanity. We knew that too. So nothing new here.

--------------------

The fact is that Levin is lying through his teeth. Another site has looked at it and declared it mostly false.

--------------------

So...let's chalk Mark Levin up for being A-OK with Russians interfering with American elections.
Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you flip your vote

--------------------

Fact.
I can’t speak for contards, whatever that’s supposed to be but...
Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

Like I said- the contards cotinue to lie about the U.S. trying to influence the Israeli election.

PunditFact’s rulings are based on when a statement was made and on the information available at that time. This claim rates Mostly False.

--------------------

Has he been convicted?

Forum List

Back