Levi Johnston more popular than Glenn Beck

Levi is a creep. And the fact that peope give a crap about him is creepy

I agree with you. But I feel the same about Glenn Beck.

I'm not a Beck fan. However, even if only 50% of what he "proves" about politicians is true, he deserves credit. The MSM could do a fact-check if they had a non-partisan viewpoint.

"Guys" like Olberman and Maddow rant about things without the guts to have a true debate with someone from the other party. Beck is more of an Olberman than a Hannity or Oreilley.

So, when Levi Johnston drops his bomb on Palin, if only 50% of it is proven true, will that make him a non-creep in your eyes?

Millions tuned in to watch Levi Johnston spill the family secrets on Sarah Palin.

Levi Johnston is drawing larger ratings than Glenn Beck.

And he is not doing it on a second class cable channel.

Levi Johnston and Glenn beck have alot in common.

They are both train wrecks that bring attention to themselves for unsavoury reasons.

do you have opposable thumbs?

I never understood the whole opposable thumb thing.......mine get along just fine. :eusa_whistle:

If you don't understand it, try splinting your wrists and tying down the thumbs, then go on with "normal" daily activities. Related to a severe sprain, I recently had my right hand and arm out of commission. I am VERY appreciative of my opposable thumbs now.....

Incidentally, they are in opposition to the hands/fingers on the same hand, not the opposite. Don't know why they are in opposition, I think that is a mischaracterisation, as my thumbs work very well with my hands and fingers, always have, LOL.....

Millions tuned in to watch Levi Johnston spill the family secrets on Sarah Palin.

Levi Johnston is drawing larger ratings than Glenn Beck.

And he is not doing it on a second class cable channel.

Levi Johnston and Glenn beck have alot in common.

They are both train wrecks that bring attention to themselves for unsavoury reasons.

He's nothing more than a dirt ball, sperm donor and if he poses for a full frontal nude shot he could dissapoint alot of the playgirl magazine readers. His career would be over.:lol::lol:

Why do YOU think he is a creep?

Silly, immature, pissed as hell, a little on the bitchy side, for sure, and vindicative, too.... Seems like a case where Palin dislikes him for her own qualities which he mirrors.......

Libruls? Obsessed with all things Palin? Surely you jest!

Right now, in the game of political "Whack-a-mole" Palin is the only republican sticking her head up.

Do the republicans have anyone else worth discussing??

Pretty pathetic really
Sure do!

ACORN.
Anita Dunn
Van Jones.
Obama's incompetency.
Obama failing our troops.
Obama ruining the financial security of future generations.
Obama waging war on the free market.
Obama's incompetency.
Obama waging war on capitalism.
Obama waging war on the free press.
Obama appointing complete scumbags to his administration.
Obama's incompetency.
Obama winning an unearned Nobel Prize.
Obama disgustingly accepting money from said unearned Nobel Prize.
And on, and on, and on!

Oh, and let's not forget, Obama's incompetecy.

Why do YOU think he is a creep?

Silly, immature, pissed as hell, a little on the bitchy side, for sure, and vindicative, too.... Seems like a case where Palin dislikes him for her own qualities which he mirrors.......
He's bashing his childs grandmother.
He's bashing his childs family.
He's not getting a piece of their pie.
He's putting his child in a very bad situation.

But i'm sure your ignorant liberal ass is just fine with that.

Christ, liberals are friggin' idiots!:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back