Levi Johnston more popular than Glenn Beck

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Millions tuned in to watch Levi Johnston spill the family secrets on Sarah Palin.

Levi Johnston is drawing larger ratings than Glenn Beck.

And he is not doing it on a second class cable channel.

Levi Johnston and Glenn beck have alot in common.

They are both train wrecks that bring attention to themselves for unsavoury reasons.

The bigger question is...
If Levi poses nude in Playgirl......will it sell more than Palins book

Millions tuned in to watch Levi Johnston spill the family secrets on Sarah Palin.

They are both train wrecks that bring attention to themselves for unsavoury reasons.

do you have opposable thumbs?

do you have opposable thumbs?

I never understood the whole opposable thumb thing.......mine get along just fine. :eusa_whistle:

Libruls? Obsessed with all things Palin? Surely you jest!

Right now, in the game of political "Whack-a-mole" Palin is the only republican sticking her head up.

Do the republicans have anyone else worth discussing??

Pretty pathetic really

Right now, in the game of political "Whack-a-mole" Palin is the only republican sticking her head up.

Pretty pathetic really

I don't care who you are that whack-a-mole comment is funny right there.

Do they have anyone else worth discussing? Hard to say. They could pull a junior Senator out any day now. :eek:

Pretty pathetic really

On the other hand, Democrats are an absolute goldmine for late night comedy when the comics finally decide to eat their own.

Obama and Biden are literally a gaffe a day, that is, until Biden was squirreled away.

AL Franken?

Alan Grayson?!!!

Charlie Rangel!

Pretty pathetic really

On the other hand, Democrats are an absolute goldmine for late night comedy when the comics finally decide to eat their own.

Obama and Biden are literally a gaffe a day, that is, until Biden was squirreled away.

AL Franken?

Alan Grayson?!!!

Charlie Rangel!

Repurables. Obsessed with all things Obama. Surely you jest.

AL Franken?

Alan Grayson?!!!

Charlie Rangel!
Well, Al Franken got the GOP to defend gang rape... got any "gaffes" from him since he took office?

And if Grayson was the exact same guy but was a Republican and said those things about Democrats, you would worship him like a god.

Doug

Levi is a creep. And the fact that peope give a crap about him is creepy

Well, Sarah Palin is the one that dragged him in front of the cameras. Serves her right.

Pretty pathetic really

I don't care who you are that whack-a-mole comment is funny right there.

Do they have anyone else worth discussing? Hard to say. They could pull a junior Senator out any day now. :eek:

Actually, I hope they do have a Junior Senator in the wings. The candidates they are discussing right now are pretty creepy. At this time four years ago, Obama was known for his speech at the Democratic Convention but was not considered a 2008 contender.
I still don't see anyone in the wings who has an inspiring personality and an inspiring message

I agree with you. But I feel the same about Glenn Beck.

I'm not a Beck fan. However, even if only 50% of what he "proves" about politicians is true, he deserves credit. The MSM could do a fact-check if they had a non-partisan viewpoint.

"Guys" like Olberman and Maddow rant about things without the guts to have a true debate with someone from the other party. Beck is more of an Olberman than a Hannity or Oreilley.

I agree with you. But I feel the same about Glenn Beck.

I'm not a Beck fan. However, even if only 50% of what he "proves" about politicians is true, he deserves credit. The MSM could do a fact-check if they had a non-partisan viewpoint.

"Guys" like Olberman and Maddow rant about things without the guts to have a true debate with someone from the other party. Beck is more of an Olberman than a Hannity or Oreilley.

Clue: anyone suing him? Is the WH calling to correct what he says? He's kicking their ass every day and there is nothing they can do about it. Anita has his number, she can call anytime he puts out anything inaccurate.

And.... if I were either the DNC or the GOP, I would be very, very afraid of who these 'refounders' are.

Pretty pathetic really
Keep an eye open on this New York 23rd district race. Little Ricky Santorum arose from the grave to support the Conservative Party candidate.

Ricky is good for some headlines once he starts yakking!

And he is not doing it on a second class cable channel.[/COLOR]

It's interesting that the same media outlets who refused to carry coverage on the Acorn exposed videos are falling all over themselves to interview Levi Johnston.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back