Letter From a Gay Sons Mother

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by Dude111, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Dude111

Dude111 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +71
    Very well written
    www.angelfire.com/pa/greywlf/gayson.html

People who don't like this are cutting her and her son down and i think its wrong!

Unfortunately a lot of idiots like to call people "fag" for no reason!

A friend of mine was walking down the hall in school WITH A GIRL HOLDING HANDS and these idiots yelled out "Fag" ..

Now you tell me who the ignorant fools are!!

The bible doesn't say "Men" cant have relations with "Men",the bible says "Man shall not have sexual relations with another man .. God doesnt like that"

If you follow this,then NO HUMAN ANIMAL ("Man") should have relations WITH ANYONE (Man or Woman)

Adam and Eve had sex (WHICH WAS FORBIDDEN but did it anyway)

That's what the bible is saying i think,that god hates sex all together (@ least that's my interpretation)

2. Jos

Jos BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +733
    So jerking off is your only option?

3. MikeK

MikeK Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,705
    I used to lie in bed thinking of how wonderful the world could be if all humans were +125 IQ and mentally healthy. But after thinking about that and comparing it with reality and its consequences I would get so pissed off I couldn't sleep.

So my advice to that mother is don't let it get to you. There is hope but it takes many generations to process and is extremely tenuous.

4. AmericanFirst

AmericanFirst Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,005
    Where do you get in the Bible that Adam and Eve having sex is wrong? You don't. Lv. 20:13 If man lays with man as he does with a woman both have done what is detestable and they shall be put to death by man. You have to understand that God made man and woman to join as one, not man and man or woman and woman. If a man has relations with a man without sex but still considers themselves a couple that is wrong.

5. InDoctriNation

InDoctriNation Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36
    So why aren't you dragging gay people out of their homes and killing them? The bible seems to deem this as appropriate behavior for handling people who have same sex relationships, so I assume that whenever you see a gay person you at least must think that you're supposed to kill him or her (unless of course your against some of the teachings of the bible).

If God made man and woman to join as one, then why did he make a decent percentage of them attracted to the same sex? Your God seems to be a little confused himself...

6. bodecea

bodecea Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,642
    Such a well written letter! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

But I'm sure those who should be hanging their heads in shame will bash this woman and her family instead.

7. Two Thumbs

Two Thumbs Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,589
    I enjoyed this until the bs out take from the bible.

Shame you had to ruin it with a lack of reading.

8. Caroljo

Caroljo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,337
    First, your talking Old Testament. Christians follow the New, so get with it. Why aren't we killing gays? Because Jesus (NEW TESTAMENT) told us we're to love everyone...BUT, he didn't tell us to love the sins they do (Love the sinner, hate the sin). Many of us have friends that are gay, and nobody has said they're bad people!!

The only time i get mad about homosexuals are the ones that make such a huge deal out of it, have gay parades, etc just to bring attention to themselves. They get away with it, but if heterosexuals had a parade just for them, we would all be told we're prejiduce against gays.

Also...When sin was introduced (remember Adam & Eve?) it meant all kinds of things. Man would do "bad" things that was against God. Some people are born a certain way that most people would call "not normal". I think sometimes its done to test the parents...will they handle this in a Godly way? Maybe it's to test the person born Gay...will they handle this in a Godly way? I know many Gay people say they're Christians, and I believe that they believe they are. But they just don't understand.....

9. bodecea

bodecea Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,642
    How many gay pride parades have you been to? And have you been to Mardi Gras or to Spring Break?

Adam and Eve? Really? :lol:

10. Warrior102

Warrior102 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,029
    What are you - like fucking 12 ?