Let's take a vote ?

Who would you vote for today?

• Total voters
Can we stop all of this Allie in a diaper talk. Sumo wrestlers kind of freak me out.

My hope is that Obama wins by a landslide and congress swells with anti-lobbyist members of all colors.

If we're asking for change, let's "Get 'er Done!"

-J

Yesterday I may have said none of the above. Today I say Obama/Biden because McCain insulted me by picking Palin. I suppoprted Hillary in the D primaries and was one of those undecidededs until McCain did this.

Yesterday I may have said none of the above. Today I say Obama/Biden because McCain insulted me by picking Palin. I suppoprted Hillary in the D primaries and was one of those undecidededs until McCain did this.
how in the hell does that insult you????

He picked her just because he thinks that women are one issue voters. I wasn't voting for Hillary because she was a woman i was voting because I thought she was right. McCain picked this woman because IMO he deems women stupid enough to be voting solely on gender.

I started working for the Obama campaign today calling Hillary supporters and asking for there vote. Not all feel as i do but many do. Not that i made a millian phone calls. But less are for McCain today than yesterday by 7. That is in no way a scientic poll but it says something to me. I called 67 people.

He picked her just because he thinks that women are one issue voters. I wasn't voting for Hillary because she was a woman i was voting because I thought she was right. McCain picked this woman because IMO he deems women stupid enough to be voting solely on gender.

I started working for the Obama campaign today calling Hillary supporters and asking for there vote. Not all feel as i do but many do. Not that i made a millian phone calls. But less are for McCain today than yesterday by 7. That is in no way a scientic poll but it says something to me. I called 67 people.

Awesome! Now you are someone that is doing something and not just sitting back bitching about it! Or that will bitch after the election! I applaud you! :eusa_clap:

WOW, you spun that whole thing in your mind

Mccain has employed more women in top level positions than has any other candidate in this election cycle, but keep telling yourself that he picked Palin just to pander to Hillary voters.

Mccain has employed more women in top level positions than has any other candidate in this election cycle, but keep telling yourself that he picked Palin just to pander to Hillary voters.
i'd say it was more to conservative voters
seems they are the ones showing excitement in this pick
i know I am

Awesome! Now you are someone that is doing something and not just sitting back bitching about it! Or that will bitch after the election! I applaud you! :eusa_clap:

I campaigned vigorously for Hillary. I just could not make up my mind to get on the Obama train. I hedged when I would vote for him because he wasn't McCain. I had a lot of Hillary supporter friends that didn't get on the bandwagon. Most said they would not vote only a few said they would go McCain. The women I called today said that they thought that McCain was pandering their votes and would not vote for McCain for any reason now. I think what would be a joy is if obama is elected he put Hillary on the Supreme Court. That would be Justice.

I campaigned vigorously for Hillary. I just could not make up my mind to get on the Obama train. I hedged when I would vote for him because he wasn't McCain. I had a lot of Hillary supporter friends that didn't get on the bandwagon. Most said they would not vote only a few said they would go McCain. The women I called today said that they thought that McCain was pandering their votes and would not vote for McCain for any reason now. I think what would be a joy is if obama is elected he put Hillary on the Supreme Court. That would be Justice.
yeah, keep spreading that lie
it wont hold up for very long

Actually Dive, I think Inferno makes a good point. A lot of women will see this as pandering for their votes. A lot will buy it, a lot won't. But, I think McCain is smart enough to have chosen Palin for more than just getting bitter Hillary voters. As was pointed out before, Palin and Clinton are night and day. The women who were voting for Clinton just because she was a woman will vote for McCain because Palin is a woman. That number is very small, I'm sure. The women that voted for Clinton because of the issues probably won't see Palin in the same light, but that doesn't mean they'll vote against McCain, either.

Palin's main appeal comes with her ability to solidify the far right wing conservatives, AND invigorate them behind McCain. If McCain wants to win, he can't rely on McCainocrats or Independents, he needs to the conservatives to come out in full force. Palin makes that happen. The buzz today is proof that the conservatives are stoked over this choice, and the Democrats are worried that the McCain camp now has the same enthusiasm once thought to only exist when Obama was involved.

Actually Dive, I think Inferno makes a good point. A lot of women will see this as pandering for their votes. A lot will buy it, a lot won't. But, I think McCain is smart enough to have chosen Palin for more than just getting bitter Hillary voters. As was pointed out before, Palin and Clinton are night and day. The women who were voting for Clinton just because she was a woman will vote for McCain because Palin is a woman. That number is very small, I'm sure. The women that voted for Clinton because of the issues probably won't see Palin in the same light, but that doesn't mean they'll vote against McCain, either.

Palin's main appeal comes with her ability to solidify the far right wing conservatives, AND invigorate them behind McCain. If McCain wants to win, he can't rely on McCainocrats or Independents, he needs to the conservatives to come out in full force. Palin makes that happen. The buzz today is proof that the conservatives are stoked over this choice, and the Democrats are worried that the McCain camp now has the same enthusiasm once thought to only exist when Obama was involved.
your post totally negates what infurno was claiming and completely backs what i was saying

:cool:

I picked Obama/Biden. Now that all the players are revealed I don't see that the Republicans have a lot to offer.

Forum List

Back