Let's take a look of what being gay can mean in Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are man and women who even after tons of treatment STILL can't procreate, and Religion ,the major 3 were violent and i don't really pay attention to texts that are 4,555 yrs old

sooooooooo, if a text were written accurately and truthfully, somehow, just by sitting around for a few thousand years, the info in it becomes false"

Oh, and for your information, at the time the 3 major religions were violent, the ENTIRE WORLD was violent. Imperialism was the norm. SLavery was legal. Difference is the Christians help bring us to a more civilized less destructive society here in the States, and some other spots in the world.

Lastly, if you think thats bad, you should see what they do to women who are merely ACCUSED of commiting adultery.

1. Because historically, at least for the last 9 or 10 decades, it ahs always been this way, becuase France is weak and tirants and bullys always go after the weak first.
2. You are confusing the stated goal of Islam (the religion) with what you percieve as the intentions of moderate Muslims (the people). What's the deal with that?

1. Simply because France is 'weak' does not mean that it is an indicator for the rest of Europe, unless you also consider the rest of Europe to be 'weak' like you consider France to be.
2. ... because people don't always practice what is in their religious books? I don't see many Jews or Christians following the rules laid out in Leviticus today. The books may not change, but the rules and guidelines that people follow do. Yes there are some passages in the Koran that advocate the conversion of all non-Muslims to Islam - but if the people who practice Islam don't choose to follow those passages, then it doesn't matter if the passages are even in the book at all. People who follow radical Islam are choosing to follow these passages, while many in Islam do not follow them, but the radicals exist only because the moderates allow them to do so.

1. Simply because France is 'weak' does not mean that it is an indicator for the rest of Europe, unless you also consider the rest of Europe to be 'weak' like you consider France to be.

Well, yeah, pretty much.

2. ... because people don't always practice what is in their religious books? I don't see many Jews or Christians following the rules laid out in Leviticus today. The books may not change, but the rules and guidelines that people follow do. Yes there are some passages in the Koran that advocate the conversion of all non-Muslims to Islam - but if the people who practice Islam don't choose to follow those passages, then it doesn't matter if the passages are even in the book at all. People who follow radical Islam are choosing to follow these passages, while many in Islam do not follow them, but the radicals exist only because the moderates allow them to do so.

You are correct. The moderates who do not adhere strictly to the Koran do nothing while they allow the radicals who DO adhere strictly to the Koran to set their agenda and drive their train. The fact that moderates exist in no way negates the genocidal bent of radical Islam.

Y'know, it would just be WAY too easy ......:laugh:
Normally I'd break and tell you that it isn't true, but this is one of those cases where it is. I've inherited a lot of nasty physical traits from both parents, including stomach problems, but the thing of it is I'm going through some of them earlier than I should be.

You are correct. The moderates who do not adhere strictly to the Koran do nothing while they allow the radicals who DO adhere strictly to the Koran to set their agenda and drive their train. The fact that moderates exist in no way negates the genocidal bent of radical Islam.

Of course not. It's sad that many moderates in Islam aren't doing more to help marginalize the radicals.

I've said it before on this message board and I'll say it again.

If I were a gay man, I'd be fully in back of the President and support the war on terror and urge other gays to do the same. I wouldn't be too worried about the rights of terrorists, reading them the Moranda rights and so on. I'd want to see the bad guys lose and us win.

The reason should be very obvious. If the Islamofascists win this war, the first people they'll be coming after are the gays.

Gay people have a fundamental interest in the War On Terror, whether they realize it or not and whether they want to admit it. I'm certain that many of them feel excluded in certain areas of this country, but they still have the protection of the law, access to the political process and the fundamental rights that the rest of us enjoy.

If the followers of the Crescent Moon win this one, they and the rest of us can look forward to being treated the same way as those boys.

the american homosexuals and gays do not think for one minute that the terrorists can win the world wide war, nor during our lifetime ever make significant inroads into US soil as to affect their way of life. Hence, the actuallly want to see us lose, their hatred is sooooo strong. They truly are afraid of God. Its pretty obvious when you see the anti God attacks made by them on every front.

the american homosexuals and gays do not think for one minute that the terrorists can win the world wide war, nor during our lifetime ever make significant inroads into US soil as to affect their way of life. Hence, the actuallly want to see us lose, their hatred is sooooo strong. They truly are afraid of God. Its pretty obvious when you see the anti God attacks made by them on every front.
As much as I enjoyed your speculation, it's full of shit.

We're not focusing on the war, I admit, but that doesn't mean we want to see the US lose. As for being afraid of God: bogus. I am afraid of no god as I'm sure countless others aren't either.

Or perhaps they simply don't believe in any god at all.

And I doubt there are many homosexuals who want to see the United States and its allies lose the 'war on terror.'

and your proof/evidence of that?

"Veteran of a thousand psychic wars " probably mostly with thineself.
I'm going to address the Psychic Wars quote. It's from Blue Oyster Cult. It was in the movie Heavy Metal, which is a movie I like a lot. Dig it? It's nothing special in any way, shape, or form. So don't let these shakes go on.

The born with it thing, courtesy of links provided by Reneer, are helped by these studies:
http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/199706/homosexuality-biology/3
http://www.worldpolicy.org/globalrights/sexorient/twins.html
http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/bb/neuro/neuro98/202s98-paper2/Bodian2.html
http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn6519

Not on this issue.

Quite the selective memory. I see. I blew your argument out of the water myself, at least twice. It got so easy and repetitious I just quit bothering, so yes, THIS issue.

As I recall, you DON'T have any unbiased and corrobrated sources that prove homosexuality is hereditary. Since none exist, I can easily see why.

He doesn't have any and his argument has been shot completely to shit more than once.

Have you ever met a real homosexual?

Oh, yeah, a real homosexual is born that way.

The problem is that most people who call themselves homosexuals, or gay, today, are really bisexuals. That's why the gay rights movement can't stand bisexuals. They totally screw up their arguments.

The problem is that most people who call themselves homosexuals, or gay, today, are really bisexuals. That's why the gay rights movement can't stand bisexuals. They totally screw up their arguments.
Bisexuals are a bane to heterosexuals and homosexuals. They're not that well-liked because many view them as those who want their cake and be able to eat it too.

And I had negative relationship experiences with a bisexual guy.

I have met those who claim to be homosexual. I have not once met one that was born that way and could prove it simply because evidence does not exist to prove it.

My apologies, I didn't mean to misrepresent your position. You asserted that many 'new' immigrants want to destroy America, not all.

I highly disagree with this. There are major cultural differences between the United States and Europe, particularly France. France's economic policies are quite different from the U.S - 25% of people under 25 in France are unemployed. There are roughly 39,746,734 people between the ages of 15 and 65 living in France. Let's say that 5 million of them are under 25. That leaves us with roughly one million two hundred fifty thousand (1,250,000) people out of work. You also have to remember that France is roughly twice the size of Colorado, so the population density is pretty high. There are many others reasons why there was a riot in France amongst young Muslims - they are socially forced into suburbs of Paris, which are basically projects. They don't have jobs and can't find new ones because of France's labor laws. It isn't simply because they are Muslim that they rioted.
, why aren't the Paris suburbs still burning? See here for some alternate reasons to why the riots in France started in the first place.

The way they are taking over Europe is by not adapting to the cultural ways of the countries they move to. They insist on maintaining their culture in its entirty.
It isnt like that in America.

As you stated, in france there are millions of unemployed muslims, so they simply have the opportunity to use violence to try and take over. They dont have that opportunity in AMerica.

The way the muslims in America are helping to overthrow us, is the FACT that they send tons of money back home, some to terrorists, and let the terrorists carry on secretly here in there mosques.

RENEER,,,,you seem confused. How can you claim, "it maybe that something happened while in utero that caused me to be gay" (not exact quote, but close enough for this purpose.)

THen you claim its a FACT that you were born homosexual. How can you know its a fact if you arent even sure what causes it?

and that study about the twins is hysterical. They compare them to adopted kids?? Gimme a break. Adoptive kids usually dont spend the first few years of their lives with their adoptive parents, and it could very well be, that during that time the homosexuality becomes ingrained. WE DONT KNOW, hence the study is useless

Now, if you want a REAL study, STUDY THIS:

AIDS KILLS. HOMOSEXUALS in America have an extraordinary high rate of AIDS. END OF STUDY>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back