Lets take a look at YET ANOTHER anti-american radical that Obama has appointed:

That's the same video I watched that was posted earlier in the thread.

I'm still trying to figure out what position Mr. Jones was appointed to by Obama.

Got an answer?

Neither Jeff Jones nor Van Jones ever posed any threat to this country. The fringers are becoming even more hysterical with each passing day, I'm afraid.

THIS is someone who is a danger to the country. THIS is the person that real conservatives should be smacking down, hard, because HE and his ilk are tearing the country apart. He has now graduated to borderline traitor by his continuing UNDOCUMENTED, INVALIDATED charges and by playing his tune to an angry WHITE minority and inciting them to violence.

Morning Joe

I can see where you might spout that shit,, you are of course a complete and utter accomplice to the "transformation of America" a marxist. you agree with everything they say and do. congratulations.

And you're a Beckian. A Neanderthal v. a Cromagnan. Who do you think will win?

I'm still trying to figure out what position Mr. Jones was appointed to by Obama.

Got an answer?

Neither Jeff Jones nor Van Jones ever posed any threat to this country. The fringers are becoming even more hysterical with each passing day, I'm afraid.

THIS is someone who is a danger to the country. THIS is the person that real conservatives should be smacking down, hard, because HE and his ilk are tearing the country apart. He has now graduated to borderline traitor by his continuing UNDOCUMENTED, INVALIDATED charges and by playing his tune to an angry WHITE minority and inciting them to violence.

Morning Joe
Jeff Jones never posed a threat to this country? LMAO. Read up on the Weathermen.

oh hell, bombers and stuff don't scare a marxist. :lol:

Why do so many people want to destroy America as it is and as it was? What kind of government do you think would work better? Here's your choices. You should take several steps back and look at the big picture; pretty clear to see where we're headed . . . . if something isn't done. Don't panic, it's not Glenn Beck and it only runs 10 minutes.

The American form of government. [VIDEO]

Last edited:

Morning Joe

I can see where you might spout that shit,, you are of course a complete and utter accomplice to the "transformation of America" a marxist. you agree with everything they say and do. congratulations.

And you're a Beckian. A Neanderthal v. a Cromagnan. Who do you think will win?

well I'm hoping Beck wins, I don't much care for Marxists.

Bill Ayers? Good buddy? Why does anyone think they were good buddies? Is everyone you ever met in your life your "good buddy"?

Where does this crap even come from?

Hey you, there was a black American who, in the early sixties, joined the Marines, then applied and was accepted to the Navy Medical Corp. He graduated class Valedictorian. He was part of the team that operated on President LB Johnson. He also earned THREE White House commendations and finished SIX years with an Honorable Discharge.

He became angry when it was discovered the US government ran a program to keep blacks and their wives and children sick with syphilis for generations EVEN WHEN THEY HAD THE CURE. This was known as the "Tuskegee Experiment". One of the worst things the government ever did. This man became very angry. Any idea what his name was? Did the US turn him against his country for doing this awful thing?
Did he declare war against the US and actively ATTEMPT TO MURDER OUR FELLOW AMERICANS?
Nice try at the usual spineless liberal method of spin and deflect.
Christ, liberals are friggin' IDIOTS!

I'm assuming you're talking about Bill Ayers? He and Obama served on DIFFERENT boards from a very Republican Foundation. Obama went to a fundraiser at Ayers house along with 20 other houses that same day.

You know that nearly every southern Republican politician has close ties with both the KKK and the Aryan Nation? I said it, so it must be so.

Got an answer?

I gave you answer, an important enough post that he got to write the stimulus and healtchare bills. that important enough to suit you?

No, it's not. For starters of I haven't seen evidence that Van Jones wrote the stimulus and healthcare bills. Surely you can come up with something that says something along the lines of "today the Obama Administration appointed JeffJones to be the ______________________."

Can't even look at the video and see the connections? Beck's just putting it all in one place . . . yet all anyone can do is call him a loon . . . and ignore the dots. I cannot believe more people aren't outraged that so many radical people are tied to this administration.

the people who are not outraged are the people who hate the USA. The want "fundamental transformation" aka Marxism. aka redistribution of wealth, aka death to capitalism. comrade. the people who are not outraged want the same thing this marxist regime wants. it's no mystery.

Finally, we agree on something. Massive redistribution of wealth with all those no bid contracts and the creation of far right companies like Blackwater. Obviously an attempt to destroy competition and capitalism. Then that awful "fundamental transformation", the attempt to turn this country into a fundamentalist Christian country by declaring this a Christian nation and the insane attempt to replace science with mysticism and the occult.

Thank the gods we were able to elect a Democratic President and return the government to sanity. Thanks for pointing all that out.

Got an answer?

I gave you answer, an important enough post that he got to write the stimulus and healtchare bills. that important enough to suit you?

No, it's not. For starters of I haven't seen evidence that Van Jones wrote the stimulus and healthcare bills. Surely you can come up with something that says something along the lines of "today the Obama Administration appointed JeffJones to be the ______________________."

there won't be enough proof on earth to deter you from embracing this bunch of radical marxists. your mind is made up. admit it.

Can't even look at the video and see the connections? Beck's just putting it all in one place . . . yet all anyone can do is call him a loon . . . and ignore the dots. I cannot believe more people aren't outraged that so many radical people are tied to this administration.

the people who are not outraged are the people who hate the USA. The want "fundamental transformation" aka Marxism. aka redistribution of wealth, aka death to capitalism. comrade. the people who are not outraged want the same thing this marxist regime wants. it's no mystery.

Finally, we agree on something. Massive redistribution of wealth with all those no bid contracts and the creation of far right companies like Blackwater. Obviously an attempt to destroy competition and capitalism. Then that awful "fundamental transformation", the attempt to turn this country into a fundamentalist Christian country by declaring this a Christian nation and the insane attempt to replace science with mysticism and the occult.

Thank the gods we were able to elect a Democratic President and return the government to sanity. Thanks for pointing all that out.

what you elected was a Marxist. you embrace it.. admit it and be happy.

there won't be enough proof on earth to deter you from embracing this bunch of radical marxists. your mind is made up. admit it.

Simple request:

The position that Jeff Jones was appointed to and proof that he's author of the stimulus and health care bills. I'm not looking for convincing, just a couple of facts.

you stupid cons of the far right are full of crap. Period. You are the anti-Americans. You are undermining decency and dignity. You are underming a wave of hope and new beginnings that threw your corrupt, greedy asses out of office and out of power. now outta the way, because the country is going to change for the better.

What's a Marxist? (theme from Jeopardy here)

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

What's a Marxist? (theme from Jeopardy here)

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

I posted the messiah in his own words. he is a marxist. embrace it.

Simple request:

The position that Jeff Jones was appointed to and proof that he's author of the stimulus and health care bills. I'm not looking for convincing, just a couple of facts.

was it not you???? who???? just the other night????? told me???? that you didn't have to jump through any hoops for me??????? now all the evidence has already been handed to you. Beck has written it all out, and I posted the messiah in his own words regarding the marxist doctrin of wealth redistribution.. you embrace it. admit it.

Simple request:

was it not you???? who???? just the other night????? told me???? that you didn't have to jump through any hoops for me??????? now all the evidence has already been handed to you. Beck has written it all out, and I posted the messiah in his own words regarding the marxist doctrin of wealth redistribution.. you embrace it. admit it.

Beck wrote out a barely legible "flow chart" on a blackboard.

At no point did he say what position Jeff Jones has been appointed to nor did he present evidence that Jones wrote the stimulus and health care bills. So, no, it hasn't been written out.

As usual, you got nothing.

Simple request:

At no point did he say what position Jeff Jones has been appointed to nor did he present evidence that Jones wrote the stimulus and health care bills. So, no, it hasn't been written out.

and I owe you nothing. in your own words. jump through your own hoops. I know what I got. you refuse to admit that you have no problem with radicals in the wh. none.

Is the a rational and respective conservative here that can give me a straight answer?

PILGRIM?

and I owe you nothing. in your own words. jump through your own hoops. I know what I got. you refuse to admit that you have no problem with radicals in the wh. none.

Actually, before I bothered to post the question I took the time to try and find the answer myself. It wasn't there.

Simple request:

Their excuse is 'Beck is a loon and therefore I won't watch anything by him'. It's nothing but an excuse. I'd love for some of them to actually go watch the videos posted all over here. Ignore the Beck factor for five minutes at look at what is out there. The connections are impossible not to see. And Willow you're right . . . if people are ok with it all then those people are ok with marxism, communism, whatever 'ism' you want to call it. It's more government control and less personal choice. That's what this is about . . .

Last edited:
I readily admit that you believe that I have no problem with radicals being in the White House.

Forum List

Back