Lets take a look at YET ANOTHER anti-american radical that Obama has appointed:

I remember Pelosi personally mentioning the appollo alliance and their writing the bill.

1) Jeff Jones is not a member of the Apollo Alliance, according to their site, as I just posted, or if he is he is not a board member or major contributor.

2) You supply no link as evidence.

and

3) The Apollo Alliance is a loose group of various organizations that is currently trying to get green energy going. And is certainly not some kind of evil organization.

Here is their mission statement, seems pretty innocuous:

"The Apollo Alliance is a coalition of labor, business, environmental, and community leaders working to catalyze a clean energy revolution that will put millions of Americans to work in a new generation of high-quality, green-collar jobs. Inspired by the Apollo space program, we promote investments in energy efficiency, clean power, mass transit, next-generation vehicles, and emerging technology, as well as in education and training. Working together, we will reduce carbon emissions and oil imports, spur domestic job growth, and position America to thrive in the 21st century economy."

Mission : Apollo Alliance

All I want to know is what position he was appointed to and some factual evidence that he authored a couple of bills as was claimed. That does now mean that I'm not opposed to this guy or that I embrace him. In fact, I haven't even stated an opinion on this matter. I'm just not taking glennbecks chalkboard creations and your words as Gospel without something real to back it up. Yet in typical Willow style when unable to produce such evidence you lash out with baseless accusations.

well since you are incensed with fact finding.. I'll let you get back to me when you have proven that he in fact DID NOT do what Beck says he did. I don't produce cause we are gonna hold to your standard and that is "I don't have to jump through hoops to satisfy you" Remember that old debbile? the double standard?

I did my own research and was unable to come up with anything to back up your claim before I even bothered to ask for evidence.

Clearly you can't produce it either so both you, and you claim are useless to me.

I'm sure another conservative will come along and take up the banner and produce what you are too incompetent to find or admit what you are too stubborn to.

oh,, so we are back to the double standard you embrace.. what's good for thee but not for me? Is that it? And I'm supposed to believe you? So here's my take.. Beck and Briebart have researched this extensively,, and unless you can prove they are wrong then I'm going to go with them. And,, you can google til the cows come home and you know you won't be able to prove them wrong.

So what have we discovered here:

1) Glenn Beck supplied false information in stating that Mr Obama had Jeff Jones as one of his "Close Advisors".

2) Glenn Beck inferred false information when he claimed Jeff Jones was an author of the Stimulus Bill.

oh,, so we are back to the double standard you embrace.. what's good for thee but not for me? Is that it? And I'm supposed to believe you? So here's my take.. Beck and Briebart have researched this extensively,, and unless you can prove they are wrong then I'm going to go with them. And,, you can google til the cows come home and you know you won't be able to prove them wrong.

I don't know about Article15's research, though I'm sure it was fine.

I just did extensive research on your assertion and posted the results.

Are you going to ignore them?

Last edited:

Can't read? Did you even bother scrolling past the one Beck youtube and look at the charts? Can't connect the dots?
UPDATE! 8/4/09 The Apollo Alliance has now ADMITTED that they wrote the Stimulus Bill AND the Cap and Trade Bill. It will only be a matter of time before America learns THEY wrote the Healthcare Bill too!

Apollo Weekly Update, 2/20/09: Clean Energy Breakthrough in Stimulus, Next Steps
By: Keith Schneider
Date: 2/20/2009

While the clean energy focus of the stimulus was inspired by the Apollo’s vision, the specific content of many of the bill’s provisions was influenced by policy proposals that the Apollo Alliance made last year in The New Apollo Program and the Apollo Economic Recovery Act. “The recovery bill represents the focused work of labor, business, environmental and social justice organizations who developed a clear strategy about where the nation needed to go, and worked together to achieve it,” said Phil Angelides, former California treasurer and chairman of the Apollo Alliance.

As Senator Harry Reid, the Senate Majority Leader, noted in a statement. “We’ve talked about moving forward on these ideas for decades. The Apollo Alliance has been an important factor in helping us develop and execute a strategy that makes great progress on these goals and in motivating the public to support them.”

The APOLLO ALLIANCE consists of a coalition of UNIONS, like SEIU, Social Justice groups the likes of ACORN and at the helm is Van Jones a Communist that is Obama’s “Green Czar” and head of the Green Initiative. So the triad of these groups are writing our Legislation. America, have you had enough yet?

Apollo Alliance Writing Legislation? Stimulus Bill, Cap and Trade Bill, Healthcare Bill? America Needs To Know! « Romanticpoet’s Weblog

still no logical explanation from the left on what these radicals are doing up there. plenty of protests about what they supposedly are not doing,, but no explanation of what they are doing up there.

I don't know aboutu Article15's research, though I'm sure it was fine.

I just did extensive research on your assertion and posted the results.

Are you going to ignore them?

are you going to tell us what these radicals are doing up there? What's the reason they are there?

1) Glenn Beck supplied false information in stating that Mr Obama had Jeff Jones as one of his "Close Advisors".

2) Glenn Beck inferred false information when he claimed Jeff Jones was an author of the Stimulus Bill.

and your proof is?

This is from the Apollo Alliance website. Is this proof enough?

On Wednesday this week, as the House neared passage of the economic stimulus bill, Speaker Nancy Pelosi took the floor to commend the bill’s clean energy, good jobs vision and specifically noted the Apollo Alliance’s assistance and support.

The Apollo Alliance’s Recovery Act proposal is reflected throughout the stimulus bill. We made recommendations for specific clean energy, good jobs investment programs. And we sent a delegation of highly regarded economic, business, and labor leaders to Washington earlier this month to make a strong case for clean energy, good jobs policies directly to our nation’s elected leaders.

Apollo Weekly Update, 1/30/09: Obama’s Clean Energy Start, Commendations From Pelosi, Stimulus Passes House : Apollo Alliance

Last edited:

Glenn Beck is connecting the dots to all these radicals that are oh so close in proximity to this administration. Chock full o radicals.

Can't read? Did you even bother scrolling past the one Beck youtube and look at the charts? Can't connect the dots?
UPDATE! 8/4/09 The Apollo Alliance has now ADMITTED that they wrote the Stimulus Bill AND the Cap and Trade Bill. It will only be a matter of time before America learns THEY wrote the Healthcare Bill too!

Apollo Weekly Update, 2/20/09: Clean Energy Breakthrough in Stimulus, Next Steps
By: Keith Schneider
Date: 2/20/2009

While the clean energy focus of the stimulus was inspired by the Apollo’s vision, the specific content of many of the bill’s provisions was influenced by policy proposals that the Apollo Alliance made last year in The New Apollo Program and the Apollo Economic Recovery Act. “The recovery bill represents the focused work of labor, business, environmental and social justice organizations who developed a clear strategy about where the nation needed to go, and worked together to achieve it,” said Phil Angelides, former California treasurer and chairman of the Apollo Alliance.

As Senator Harry Reid, the Senate Majority Leader, noted in a statement. “We’ve talked about moving forward on these ideas for decades. The Apollo Alliance has been an important factor in helping us develop and execute a strategy that makes great progress on these goals and in motivating the public to support them.”

Oh, I can read, and that is on the same Blog, with no link to an actual press release.

But, let's say that this was the truth, so what?

According to your own, very unreliable, source: the Apollo Alliance, a loose knit group of various organizations with a green agenda, wrote some proposals that were considered by congress when they wrote the stimulus bill, which was influenced somewhat by that consideration.

So, how does this prove that "the Apollo Alliance wrote the stimulus bill"?

And how does it prove that "Jeff Jones wrote the stimulus bill"? Which was your primary assertion?

Last edited:
still no logical explanation from the left on what these radicals are doing up there. plenty of protests about what they supposedly are not doing,, but no explanation of what they are doing up there.

Can you not read?

Did you not see all the posts that I have contributed up until this point stating that Jeff Jones is:

1) Not an advisor to the Obama administration, he works with local state government in New York.

2) Not a board member or major contributor to the Apollo Alliance.

and

3) Not associated with Mr Obama at all.

????

:cuckoo:

Oh, I can read, and that is on the same Blog, with no link to an actual press release.

According to your own, very unreliable, source: the Apollo Alliance, a loose knit group of various organizations with a green agenda, wrote some proposals that were considered by congress when they wrote the stimulus bill, which was influenced somewhat by that consideration.

And how does it prove that "Jeff Jones wrote the stimulus bill"? Which was your assertion?

On Wednesday this week, as the House neared passage of the economic stimulus bill, Speaker Nancy Pelosi took the floor to commend the bill’s clean energy, good jobs vision and specifically noted the Apollo Alliance’s assistance and support.

The Apollo Alliance’s Recovery Act proposal is reflected throughout the stimulus bill. We made recommendations for specific clean energy, good jobs investment programs. And we sent a delegation of highly regarded economic, business, and labor leaders to Washington earlier this month to make a strong case for clean energy, good jobs policies directly to our nation’s elected leaders.

Apollo Weekly Update, 1/30/09: Obama’s Clean Energy Start, Commendations From Pelosi, Stimulus Passes House : Apollo Alliance

Press release for who wrote the stimulus bill? :lol:

You know, no matter how many facts are provided you will just say 'no, no that's not exactly the fact I was looking for'. The facts are all over the place. Radicals surround this administration. I'm done providing any more facts to you; you'll just continue to keep your head in the sand.

Can you not read?

Did you not see all the posts that I have contributed up until this point stating that Jeff Jones is:

1) Not an advisor to the Obama administration, he works with local state government in New York.

2) Not a board member or major contributor to the Apollo Alliance.

and

3) Not associated with Mr Obama at all.

????

:cuckoo:

and your proof is?

And how does it prove that "Jeff Jones wrote the stimulus bill"? Which was your assertion?

You know, no matter how many facts are provided you will just say 'no, no that's not exactly the fact I was looking for'. The facts are all over the place. Radicals surround this administration. I'm done providing any more facts to you; you'll just continue to keep your head in the sand.

exactly which is why we should adhere to article's own stated standard of "I shall jump through no hoops for you." :lol:

Finally a credible link!

As this is in fact the only 'Fact' you provided so far, a statement like "no matter how many facts are provided you" is ludicrous at best.

And, again, all this proves is that the Apollo Alliance, a large coalition of various "Green" organizations, had some influence on the legistlators who wrote the Stimulus Bill, which was intended to promote "Green" industries.

It does not in fact prove that the "Apollo Alliance wrote the Stimulus Bill" and especially does not prove that Jeff Jones had anything at all to do with it.

Last edited:
Ok, one last fact then I'm done.

Jeff Jones advises and represents leading national, state and grassroots environmental and energy policy organizations. His clients include the Natural Resources Defense Council, the Workforce Development Institute, the Apollo Alliance, New Partners for Community Revitalization, and the Land Trust Alliance. He also works with the Catskill Center for Conservation and Development, the Healthy Schools Network and the League of Conservation Voters, among others.

Jeff Jones Strategies - Clients

Good Jobs, Clean Energy

Jeff Jones responds

Since mid-summer, Glenn Beck, a commentator for Fox News, and others have waged a smear campaign against the Apollo Alliance, and Van Jones, who resigned his White House post as a special advisor to the President on green jobs and clean energy. Because of my work with the New York State Apollo Alliance and my history of political activism, starting with the anti-Vietnam War movement in the 1960s, and my opposition to segregation and racism, I have also been attacked. It is now clear that those leading this campaign include people supported by big oil interests who deny the dangers of climate change and are opposed to the clean energy movement that is growing in the country. Because of the attacks on me, I am posting the following statement on my website.

Losing Van Jones from the White House was a loss for the country. He is a tested and admired leader of constituencies that have been locked out of both the economy and the democratic process. His inclusion gave hope to millions of people – people of color, young people, the disenfranchised, environmentalists and working people. His appointment by President Obama was significant. His voice was powerful and distinct. We are diminished as a nation because he is no longer part of the Administration.

Jeff Jones Strategies - Protest

No doubt at all what a radical this guy is if he thinks losing Van Jones was a loss for this country.

Last edited:
Ok, one last fact then I'm done.

Jeff Jones advises and represents leading national, state and grassroots environmental and energy policy organizations. His clients include the Natural Resources Defense Council, the Workforce Development Institute, the Apollo Alliance, New Partners for Community Revitalization, and the Land Trust Alliance. He also works with the Catskill Center for Conservation and Development, the Healthy Schools Network and the League of Conservation Voters, among others.

Good Jobs, Clean Energy

Jeff Jones responds

Since mid-summer, Glenn Beck, a commentator for Fox News, and others have waged a smear campaign against the Apollo Alliance, and Van Jones, who resigned his White House post as a special advisor to the President on green jobs and clean energy. Because of my work with the New York State Apollo Alliance and my history of political activism, starting with the anti-Vietnam War movement in the 1960s, and my opposition to segregation and racism, I have also been attacked. It is now clear that those leading this campaign include people supported by big oil interests who deny the dangers of climate change and are opposed to the clean energy movement that is growing in the country. Because of the attacks on me, I am posting the following statement on my website.

Losing Van Jones from the White House was a loss for the country. He is a tested and admired leader of constituencies that have been locked out of both the economy and the democratic process. His inclusion gave hope to millions of people – people of color, young people, the disenfranchised, environmentalists and working people. His appointment by President Obama was significant. His voice was powerful and distinct. We are diminished as a nation because he is no longer part of the Administration.

Jeff Jones Strategies - Protest

No doubt at all what a radical this guy is if he thinks losing Van Jones was a loss for this country.

Which proves that at some point the Apollo Alliance was a CLIENT of Jeff Jones consulting.

That does not make Jeff Jones a MEMBER, now does it?

Last edited:
So, to summarize what we now know to be true, thanks to someone finally posting some credible links:

Jeff Jones, a one-time radical has had the organization "the Apollo Alliance" as a client, at some point.

Said organization, "The Apollo Alliance", which is a large conglomeration of various groups working together to promote the use of Green Technologies, had an influence on a piece of legislation, the Stimulus Bill, which was a proposal that was supposed to be in large part made up of "Green" industrial stimuli.

Using this very tenuous connection, Glenn Beck linked Jeff Jones to the Obama administration.

Did I miss anything?

Forum List

Back