Lets take a look at the violent left

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
So far we got a bunch of white people yelling at Mitch and Sarah....compared to this shit:
Explosive Found Near Home Of George Soros
Soros has been a frequent target of conspiracy theories and fear-mongering by hyper-nationalist conservatives in the U.S. and Europe.
Man Arrested After Threatening Colorado Uber Driver, Saying He Hates ‘All Brown People’
The suspect, an Army veteran who served in Afghanistan, also broke the window of a police cruiser and fought with officers, police said
New Proud Boys Arrests Highlight Far-Right Gang’s Ties To Fascist Groups
They’re the enforcement arm for the GOP elite, and there are skinheads in their ranks.
After Charlottesville Rally Ends in Violence, Alt-Right Vows to Return
White supremacists and counterprotestors clashed in Virginia on Saturday, resulting in one death and dozens of injuries...and on and on

Two white people's meal disrupted by other whites, compared to this shit and they want to call us a fuckin mob???

Own it pink people, your race reeeks of violence!!

Such a racist. MLK is rollin dear.
And David Duke is proud of white people again, next stupid comment

That's one of those monsters under the bed huh? Whod'a thunk it only took one white asshole to fuck the entire race. Shall I keep that idea in mind when I think about my boy? He's a 'gansta' who's gonna beat his new wife cause some asshole in the ghetto did?

Again, your a racist. MLK is rollin'

• Banned

That's one of those monsters under the bed huh? Whod'a thunk it only took one white asshole to fuck the entire race. Shall I keep that idea in mind when I think about my boy? He's a 'gansta' who's gonna beat his new wife cause some asshole in the ghetto did?

Question? Since when do I give a rats fuck about you and your opinions of me?

Well at least we're in the same boat on that :)

Still I have to wonder, why did you post here if not to spout your racism, gain attention, and/or get opinions? Seems a bit daft to me ~shrug~

Still I have to wonder, why did you post here if not to spout your racism, gain attention, and/or get opinions? Seems a bit daft to me ~shrug~
I'm going to stick my neck out here and suppose tigerred posted the OP to balance the crap Trump is tossing like paper towels to the crowds who feed on fear these days about the latest 'trail of tears' caravan heading north... without a scintilla of proof.

So far we got a bunch of white people yelling at Mitch and Sarah....compared to this shit:
Soros has been a frequent target of conspiracy theories and fear-mongering by hyper-nationalist conservatives in the U.S. and Europe.
Man Arrested After Threatening Colorado Uber Driver, Saying He Hates ‘All Brown People’
The suspect, an Army veteran who served in Afghanistan, also broke the window of a police cruiser and fought with officers, police said
They’re the enforcement arm for the GOP elite, and there are skinheads in their ranks.
White supremacists and counterprotestors clashed in Virginia on Saturday, resulting in one death and dozens of injuries...and on and on

Two white people's meal disrupted by other whites, compared to this shit and they want to call us a fuckin mob???

Lol....the opinion of one angry miserable frustrated black guy posting on a community forum of a few thousand.....clearly going to change the public perception!!:113::113:

There's violence on both sides of the partisan divide.

Another ignorant post from the ignorant racist. Try being honest and look at all the violence. Wait, you wont because it shows how truly pathetic you are.

BlameWhiteyAgin.jpg

I gave an opinion, you gave one and I told you off...get over yourself and grow up

View attachment 224228
FACT; there's not one travesty of injustice and mayhem on the planet, where whites don't have blood on their hands.

View attachment 224228
FACT; there's not one travesty of injustice and mayhem on the planet, where whites don't have blood on their hands.

s0n....why live your life in a constant state of angst? Do the Michael Jackson thing and just go white.

Nobody cares about your narrative amongst the public....might as well be sitting naked on a stool in the middle of Siberia screaming "FIRE!":2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I gave an opinion, you gave one and I told you off...get over yourself and grow up
Grasshoppa, you're the leader, but only in your myopic view proved by your shrill shilling of fake news articles you have embraced. Pity.

I keep hoping that you'll come out of your misery and see reality is all. It's okay dear, you can be miserable, I'll still adore your antics. <3

Disgustingly Racist Robocall Goes Out Against Andrew Gillum In Florida
A neo-Nazi group in Idaho is behind the calls, and it’s gone after the Democratic Florida gubernatorial candidate before.
5bcf4a26210000de03c9898e.jpeg

Forum List

Back