Let's Play Guess the Religion! Woman Charged In Slashing Bus Passengers’ Throats

Some college students would just say that, "she is misunderstood." Such would be their denial about the core principles of Islam.

Some college students would just say that, "she is misunderstood." Such would be their denial about the core principles of Islam.
She WAS misunderstood...by the dumb liberals who think these are decent human beings.

Geeesh, from the top link-

Afterward, while Brown was in Chabot's cruiser, "she began praying to ALLAH, (and) after arriving at the station she continued to pray and would not break her concentration to speak with any officers."

Probably pretending to be "insane" and a victim of her beliefs. These types are liars.

So this woman is crazy, drinking toilet water. Please put up stories of the crimes committed by people of all religions, including Christianity please. Eric Rudolph, Michael Bray, Robert Lewis Dear, for example.

Last edited:
you guys are clueless. Allah disallows chess and even bingo. A Methodist is not so restricted.
Every human NEEDS an emotional outlet

When darkies start talking to themselves on public transit, do not just sit there. Take preemptive action.

So this woman is crazy, drinking toilet water. Please put up stories of the crimes committed by people of all religions, including Christianity please. Eric Rudolph, Michael Bray, Robert Lewis Dear, for example.
Now that wouldn't be CURRENT EVENTS, would it?

Let's have that discussion about Eric Rudolph in the HISTORY FORUM

So we have to hide "Christian" terrorists now. We are forbidden to talk about deliberate criminals and murderers who were "Christian." Robert Lewis Dear's murderous attack occurred in 2015.

More recently, Your High Holiness:

Men who died while protecting women from anti-Muslim rant are called heroes - The Boston Globe

Those who appear to be Muslim also get attacked.

Oh, puleezzzeee! Just what are you trying to prove? Hiding something?

So we have to hide "Christian" terrorists now. We are forbidden to talk about deliberate criminals and murderers who were "Christian." Robert Lewis Dear's murderous attack occurred in 2015.

More recently, Your High Holiness:

Men who died while protecting women from anti-Muslim rant are called heroes - The Boston Globe

Those who appear to be Muslim also get attacked.

Oh, puleezzzeee! Just what are you trying to prove? Hiding something?
That's interesting since I couldn't find the Bible verse that says we should murder you.

The Koran on the other hand....

But thanks for bringing up Boston, home to another Islamic accomplishment.

Hint:

"I’m so sorry, I don’t know what came over me. . . . Please apologize to them for me, will they survive? I hope Allah will forgive me.”

Woman Charged In Slashing Bus Passengers’ Throats

Weird so little coverage.....

It's not getting coverage because it is just another mentally ill woman.
Accused PVTA knife attacker Brietta Brown has criminal history, prior convictions for assault
Criminal history is a mental illness?
That why California Dems just released 46,000 felons onto the street?

Hint:

"I’m so sorry, I don’t know what came over me. . . . Please apologize to them for me, will they survive? I hope Allah will forgive me.”

Woman Charged In Slashing Bus Passengers’ Throats

Weird so little coverage.....

It's not getting coverage because it is just another mentally ill woman.
Accused PVTA knife attacker Brietta Brown has criminal history, prior convictions for assault
Criminal history is a mental illness?
That why California Dems just released 46,000 felons onto the street?

She was/is homeless. She is mentally ill. Don't kid yourself---the Democratic Party doesn't give a shit about the mentally ill which is as much as the Republican Party gives a shit. That would cost money.

Forum List

Back