It's Amazing Anyone Wants to Be a Cop

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
This is freaking insane. The cop does his job to protect innocent people and ends up getting punished for it. Society is nuts.

WTF?

Last edited:
I love being a cop, although I've only been doing it for three years. Being a cop is very different from working in the corporate world and you literally have no idea what you're going to be facing on a daily basis.

But, where it is very much like working in the corporate sector is, you can get in trouble not for doing the wrong thing, but for doing the politically wrong thing.

Police departments are an extension of city, county, or state governments which are run by politicians. Politicians don't like being embarrassed and will hang anyone out to dry to avoid it ... including cops.

I love being a cop, although I've only been doing it for three years. Being a cop is very different from working in the corporate world and you literally have no idea what you're going to be facing on a daily basis.

But, where it is very much like working in the corporate sector is, you can get in trouble not for doing the wrong thing, but for doing the politically wrong thing.

Police departments are an extension of city, county, or state governments which are run by politicians. Politicians don't like being embarrassed and will hang anyone out to dry to avoid it ... including cops.
Lot of friends are cops, I couldn't do it. Not into the BS.

I was going to be a cop after high school, taking classes. But pay sucked. Today pay is great but youre fodder. In my day you shot dangerous drivers fleeing in cars. Today you can't give them a ticket without being charged with something.

This shows that there are some few men left, with guts and love of country ....who are prepared to give it all!

May GOD keeps them forever close to HIM! BLESS THEM Forever!

I was going to be a cop after high school, taking classes. But pay sucked. Today pay is great but youre fodder. In my day you shot dangerous drivers fleeing in cars. Today you can't give them a ticket without being charged with something.

It's not quite that bad. There is a lot more fact-based information that goes into police procedure these days. It turns out that shooting at a moving vehicle is a bad move. You can't disable a car with a 9mm, but you could cause it to go out of control and kill a bunch of kids crossing a street. At the end of the day, is it worth civilian casualties to catch a couple of crack heads who refused to stop for police?

My sergeants tell me often that if we let someone go today, we'll catch them tomorrow. The one thing all bad guys have in common is that they can't stay off police radar. They will always get caught.

Our policies concerning use of force, non-lethal options, community engagement, are no longer just the opinions of street cops, they also include a lot of well-conducted research and study and that's a good thing.

For the record, I give out tickets all the time and while I've had to go to court several times if they're contested, they always have to pay the fine and I've never been brought up on charges.

It's not quite that bad. There is a lot more fact-based information that goes into police procedure these days. It turns out that shooting at a moving vehicle is a bad move. You can't disable a car with a 9mm, but you could cause it to go out of control and kill a bunch of kids crossing a street. At the end of the day, is it worth civilian casualties to catch a couple of crack heads who refused to stop for police?

My sergeants tell me often that if we let someone go today, we'll catch them tomorrow. The one thing all bad guys have in common is that they can't stay off police radar. They will always get caught.

Our policies concerning use of force, non-lethal options, community engagement, are no longer just the opinions of street cops, they also include a lot of well-conducted research and study and that's a good thing.

For the record, I give out tickets all the time and while I've had to go to court several times if they're contested, they always have to pay the fine and I've never been brought up on charges.
One night on ride along in Orange County we had a Porche running around blowing red lights. 6 cruisers made a V in a road we figured he'd be goin down with an opening at the bottom of the V for him to drive thru. Perfect kill zone.

Seattle cop puts a madman with a ice ax into a bear hug to protect innocents around him.

No one, including the ax wielder are harmed.

The cop now faces disciplinary action.

Should the officer have waited for the lunatic with a ice ax stolen from the REI to kill somebody before put him in bear hug? Leftard Seattle PD thinks so.

Watch: Seattle Police release dramatic video of ice ax takedown, officer faces discipline
You support open carry for an AR-15, but not for an ice ax?

Seattle cop puts a madman with a ice ax into a bear hug to protect innocents around him.

Should the officer have waited for the lunatic with a ice ax stolen from the REI to kill somebody before put him in bear hug? Leftard Seattle PD thinks so.

Watch: Seattle Police release dramatic video of ice ax takedown, officer faces discipline
Yes, I'm well known for allowing people to steal AR-15's and pointing it at shoppers.
Dumbass

I'm waiting for town councils to say that law enforcement should hire former violent felons to be cops so they understand how to support the communities.

Yes, I'm well known for allowing people to steal AR-15's and pointing it at shoppers.
Dumbass
Well your type has supported folks aiming them at police during illegal activities so it's not that far off.

Dumbass
Well your type has supported folks aiming them at police during illegal activities so it's not that far off.
Spit on cops and soldiers, that's the left.

Cops will be protected! and defended!

This is a new era thanks GOD! The TRUMP era!
GOD BLESS!:2up::2up::2up::2up:

Dumbass
Lately it's been you righties spitting on cops. And of course, nothing has changed about your fetish for sending soldiers to die.

People use AR-15's for self defense. I don't know anybody that carries around an ax for defense.

Dumbass
Lately it's been you righties spitting on cops. And of course, nothing has changed about your fetish for sending soldiers to die.

How have "righties" been spitting on cops?

Dumbass

How have "righties" been spitting on cops?
Has anybody? :laugh:

Forum List

Back