Let's look at a clear example of liberal women in action,shall we?I mean like, like, like, it's like

Let's look at a clear example of MEN in action,shall we? I mean like, like, like, it's like , men are so stupid.

Owl.

Let's look at a clear example of MEN in action,shall we? I mean like, like, like, it's like , men are so stupid.

Owl.
lol
It's his daily rant against women thread. INCEL?
Put your life on the line shrew. Do it. mos tof the broads who are in those professions steal money form the taxpayers. No matter how much you promote it. Just that probably doubles the taxes when you factor in the theo other side of impoverishing males.

Owl.
lol
Put your life on the line shrew. Do it. mos tof the broads who are in those professions steal money form the taxpayers. No matter how much you promote it. Just that probably doubles the taxes when you factor in the theo other side of impoverishing males.
Total Bull Shit. I work with smart, educated, Women every fucking day. They are brave and dedicated.

As for your claim of doubling taxes, prove it Ass Hole.

Owl.
lol
What "professions?" I don't watch vids here, so maybe I've missed something, but I doubt it.

"Shrew?" "broads?" Hell no, you've got no issues with women.

Owl.
lol
What "professions?" I don't watch vids here, so maybe I've missed something, but I doubt it.

"Shrew?" "broads?" Hell no, you've got no issues with women.

Conservatives really hate it when you are not intimidated by their act

These are YOUNG, indoctrinated, liberal/progressive SHEEP. I also know some older women who are smart, articulate, and have a good perspective on things. However, these are college kids who have just heard the Far Left mantra their entire lives. What until they get out into the world. Many will learn, and change.

This is the brain dead at work. All while thinking they are oh sooooo smart at precisely the same time.

All future AOC's in the making and this is what will be taking over.

And here's a few reasons why they are better known as "conservitards".

Last edited:
These are YOUNG, indoctrinated, liberal/progressive SHEEP. I also know some older women who are smart, articulate, and have a good perspective on things. However, these are college kids who have just hear the Far Left mantra their entire lives. What until they get out into the world. Many will learn, and change.
---------------------------------------------------------- OR , will they change society into full wussy Pilot ??

---------------------------------------------------------- OR , will they change society into full wussy Pilot ??

Well, they certainly are trying, and succeeding in many ways. So, yes, many will continue to just be Nanny State stooges.

When these dolts go into "Like, like, but like, well like", mode you know they are efffing clueless.

and the latest from SOMEWHERE that I heard . They want to allow 16 year old to vote as they also say that young minds don't fully mature until 26 years of age .

These are YOUNG, indoctrinated, liberal/progressive SHEEP. I also know some older women who are smart, articulate, and have a good perspective on things. However, these are college kids who have just heard the Far Left mantra their entire lives. What until they get out into the world. Many will learn, and change.
They are by and large getting worthless shit degrees. They, like candy, will spread them wide for the money making emasculated man and live off of their large trust fund.

None of those creatures know a thing about paying bills. People that understand the pains of paying bills, don't yell for higher taxes or beg to have gas prices raised to 10 dollars a gallon. You can always tell the liberals that are rich enough to not care about bills.

Like candy, they are pretty much worthless.

You mean "Gender, and Minority Studies" or "Art History" aren't good degrees to get?

Forum List

Back