Let's list the 2017 FAKE GOP Conspiracies they managed to convince a sad base were true.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Did Obama wiretap Trump? No, but it was just one of the right's top conspiracy theories in 2017

Fox & Friends, Ed Klein, an author who has been accused of fabricating claims about politicians, said that Obama and his aides were “setting up what they're calling a shadow government,” in the house. In February 2017, The New York Post reported that Obama was controlling “an army of agitators” and running a shadow government “from a bunker less than two miles from the White House.” The claim spread across far-right blogs and websites.

An Obama official confirmed that the former president wiretapped Trump Tower

President Trump has claimed multiple times that the protesters who took to the streets to rally against his victory, his refusal to release his taxes and more were paid to be there.

Hillary Clinton and Obama set up the far-right rally in Charlottesville (this has got to be my favorite)

Representative Dana Rohrabacher of California told The San Francisco Chronicle that it was a former Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders supporter who tricked “dumb Civil War reenactors” into taking part in the protest. “It was left-wingers who were manipulating them in order to have this confrontation.”

Roy Moore’s accusers were bribed

The FBI is organizing a coup

Uranium One - a false story about how Hillary Clinton engineered the sale of nuclear materials to Russia to get kickbacks to her husband's foundation.

College is bad for America.

The Hollywood Access tape was fake.

----------------------------

Can their misleading policies be defined as "conspiracies"?

For instance, no healthcare is the best healthcare, or it healthcare was better when people had no healthcare. Course, that one's not working. It's pretty much failed.

One that seems to still be working: Lost manufacturing jobs will be "coming back", what ever that means. We know for a fact that 87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated and more jobs are being lost every day. Mining, dairy, automation is showing up everywhere. Those jobs are never coming back. And more are being lost all the time. Americans need to prepare. Republicans are making sure that doesn't happen.

Tax cuts for corporations:
Give big raises
Creates jobs
Is good for the country
Makes us competitive
Helps the economy.
Take your pick, years of these nonsensical policies proves that the GOP base is beyond gullible.

I think I covered the big ones, but there are so very many more..

• Banned
Many of the others actually fly under the radar.

Like the hatred of gays.

List the "anti Trump" strings that R-Derp has started here in the last year and a half!

When you realize that it's impossible to count that high without the use of a calculator...then ask yourself if he's ever changed a single persons mind with one of them!

Can you say...MONUMENTAL WASTE OF BOARD SPACE!

List the "anti Trump" strings that R-Derp has started here in the last year and a half! When you realize that it's impossible to count that high without the use of a calculator...then ask yourself if he's ever changed a single persons mind with one of them! Can you say...MONUMENTAL WASTE OF BOARD SPACE!
As opposed to the respectful way Obama was treated?!?! :lmao:

List the "anti Trump" strings that R-Derp has started here in the last year and a half! When you realize that it's impossible to count that high without the use of a calculator...then ask yourself if he's ever changed a single persons mind with one of them! Can you say...MONUMENTAL WASTE OF BOARD SPACE!

I don't think ANYONE on this board posts as much negative spam as R-Derp, Konradv! The next closest would probably be Rightwinger.

I don't think ANYONE on this board posts as much negative spam as R-Derp, Konradv! The next closest would probably be Rightwinger.
(g)nap
timmy

Rderp starts 18 the same way he ended 17, howling at the moon
I just flipped through the news channels at the top of the hour. Fox led with a blip about Iran & the uprising & government murders. CNN & BSNBC have been wall to wall Russia Russia Russia. No mention of other world events.

Take a guess what RDerp watches...

(g)nap
timmy

Spam!!! How dare you ! I speak the truth.

Oh I have one for the OP! Hillary running a sex trafficking ring out of a pizza parlor ! Even on its face it’s redicoulous . Still, Gen Flynn’s Kid ran with the story , and a righty look actually went and shot up the place .

(g)nap
timmy

Spam!!! How dare you ! I speak the truth.

Oh I have one for the OP! Hillary running a sex trafficking ring out of a pizza parlor ! Even on its face it’s redicoulous . Still, Gen Flynn’s Kid ran with the story , and a righty look actually went and shot up the place .
I speak the truth.

Good parrot

Looking at some of the other posts, it's amazing that USMB Republicans are still trying to run with the Hillary/Uranium conspiracy.
We are laughing at you.
They have no shame.
And notice, no mater who they slander and for what, they never, ever apologize when proven wrong. They simply move on to the next conspiracy.

Seriously, what kind of people are those?

Like the hatred of gays.

LOL. How is “hatred of gays” a conspiracy?

Everyone is disgusted by queers.
See?

Gays, for their tiny numbers, are huge contributors to the culture of the United States, everything from music, the arts, literature, science, math and on and on.

What does the GOP base bring? Campers? Racism? Dropouts? Teen pregnancy? What?

Like the hatred of gays.

See?

Gays, for their tiny numbers, are huge contributors to the culture of the United States, everything from music, the arts, literature, science, math and on and on.

Good one dean. You may make it as a comedian yet

Like the hatred of gays.

See?

Good one dean. You may make it as a comedian yet
I have a way of telling the truth. Too bad Republicans are neither truthful nor humorous.

Rderp starts 18 the same way he ended 17, howling at the moon
I just flipped through the news channels at the top of the hour. Fox led with a blip about Iran & the uprising & government murders. CNN & BSNBC have been wall to wall Russia Russia Russia. No mention of other world events.

Take a guess what RDerp watches...
I switch between Fox, MSNBC and CNN.

I like to watch Fox to see what the enemies of America are doing and saying. Their lies are so far out. I keep wondering who could believe this nonsense? Then I come to the USMB and and wow, why am I not surprised?

Forum List

Back