Let's Keep It Real On Race

Im still waiting for those pictures of a bunch of white college kids invading the ghetto to get their drugs. If the majority of the buyers are white college kids, then there has to be tens of thousands of them in the ghetto every day. Where are those pictures?

...and why the fuck do you keep posting pictures of white guys getting arrested? What the hell does that have to do with this topic? Get a clue dipshit and start debating like someone with an IQ above the sub saharan average.

Im still waiting for those pictures of a bunch of white college kids invading the ghetto to get their drugs. If the majority of the buyers are white college kids, then there has to be tens of thousands of them in the ghetto every day. Where are those pictures?

...and why the fuck do you keep posting pictures of white guys getting arrested? What the hell does that have to do with this topic? Get a clue dipshit and start debating like someone with an IQ above the sub saharan average.

I'm posting white college kids arrested for buying drugs in the ghetto. Feral simians like you have a hard time with color pictures. Sorry I forgot that chimps are color blind.

I'm posting white college kids arrested for buying drugs in the ghetto. Feral simians like you have a hard time with color pictures. Sorry I forgot that chimps are color blind.
There wasnt one college kid in any of your pictures. Youre a stupid motherfucker. :laugh:

There wasnt one college kid in any of your pictures. Youre a stupid motherfucker. :laugh:
Youre a color blind cave chimp.
laugh.gif

Still waiting for pics of white college kids. Let me know when you have any, but we both already know that you don't. You were given plenty of opportunity to make a counter debate, but you were unable to, therefore you lose the debate. Better luck next time, fool.

Still waiting for pics of white college kids. Let me know when you have any, but we both already know that you don't. You were given plenty of opportunity to make a counter debate, but you were unable to, therefore you lose the debate. Better luck next time, fool.
Keep waiting of have someone interpret the picture for you. Your choice.

I think they're counting two different phenomenon. Jail isn't prison. There are fewer people in prison than in jail.

Here's how CNN explained it:

The U.S. correctional population -- those in jail, prison, on probation or on parole -- totaled 7.3 million, or 1 in every 31 adults​

Isn't CNN a bunch of liars though? The vast liberal conspiracy and all that... Why would you ever use their data?
LMFAO...getting desperate now...Comical!

I bet the majority of their customers were white college kids.
hahahahahaha...white racist college kids, no doubt...hell, as long as you're making things up, might as well go for the trifecta...:laugh2:

Forum List

Back