Let's Keep It Real On Race

@Shotgun_Sammy

Damn you were right bro :dunno:

You should have remained silent rather than take this gambit.

Lol what? You're agreeing that black bashing has taken over?

How about this: the majority of black people in this country are decent people trying to make the best of their circumstance. Just like everybody else. I know that's hard for you to believe but you should at least take a shot at it.

@Shotgun_Sammy

How about this: the majority of black people in this country are decent people trying to make the best of their circumstance. Just like everybody else. I know that's hard for you to believe but you should at least take a shot at it.
The gambit of trying to disqualify statistically documented reality as something distasteful is a pretty weak response. If reality makes you feel uncomfortable, better to just remain silent than to take the route of looking like a fool.

You opened the bidding with your claim of 0.02% of the black population being in prison, so you had to know that someone was going to show up and correct the bullshit, right? Don't tell me that you actually believed that 2/100ths of 1% of all blacks were in prison was a true statement.

Don't lie or feed bullshit to people in order to distort reality to make it more palatable to your senses and then you won't invite responses designed to correct your distortions. Then don't poo-poo the corrections as being distasteful. You are supposed to be a member of the "reality based community" are you not? Well, if so, then live in the world of reality.

@Shotgun_Sammy

The gambit of trying to disqualify statistically documented reality as something distasteful is a pretty weak response. If reality makes you feel uncomfortable, better to just remain silent than to take the route of looking like a fool.

You opened the bidding with your claim of 0.02% of the black population being in prison, so you had to know that someone was going to show up and correct the bullshit, right? Don't tell me that you actually believed that 2/100ths of 1% of all blacks were in prison was a true statement.

Don't lie or feed bullshit to people in order to distort reality to make it more palatable to your senses and then you won't invite responses designed to correct your distortions. Then don't poo-poo the corrections as being distasteful. You are supposed to be a member of the "reality based community" are you not? Well, if so, then live in the world of reality.

He also said my stats meant there are 5 billion african americans in this country. How about you explain that to me you dumbass.

@Shotgun_Sammy

He also said my stats meant there are 5 billion african americans in this country. How about you explain that to me you dumbass.

His numbers are close enough. Here's how they were derived.

There are 2.1 million people incarcerated in the US and 40% of them are black. That's 840,000 African Americans in prison in 2009. He used the figure of 1,000,000.

You claimed only 0.02% of all African Americans were in prison. Now it's simple math. Take 840,000 or 1,000,000 and multiple by 50 and you get to 1% of the African American population, then multiply by 100 and you get to 100% of the African American population.

1,000,000 x 50 = 50,000,000
50,000,000 x 100 = 5,000,000,000

@Shotgun_Sammy

There are 2.1 million people incarcerated in the US and 40% of them are black. That's 840,000 African Americans in prison in 2009. He used the figure of 1,000,000.

You claimed only 0.02% of all African Americans were in prison. Now it's simple math. Take 840,000 or 1,000,000 and multiple by 50 and you get to 1% of the African American population, then multiply by 100 and you get to 100% of the African American population.

What's the actual percentage? I'm sure it will completely SHATTER what I said :cool:

What's the actual percentage? I'm sure it will completely SHATTER what I said :cool:

CNN reports:

One in 11 black adults -- 9.2 percent -- was under correctional supervision at year-end 2007," the report said.​

Blacks represent, oh, approximately 12-15% of the American population. Black teens represent probably less than 5% of the population, which I think is a lot less than homos.

Numerous surveys put homosexuals between 1 to 2 percent of the population.

They just do not give a shit about working

They do care about working but liberals have imported a peon class to replace poor blacks because liberals feel less guilty having a Hispanic cleaning their toilet than a black.

Secondly, employers actually prefer to hire Hispanics because they're better workers. Blacks have too much attitude, they don't work as hard, they're less reliable and they talk back too much. These behaviors all cause headaches for employers.

Blacks have baggage but most of them do want to work.

The drug trade pays more

There have been a few in-depth studies which have looked at the economics of the drug trade. Most of the dealers are making about minimum wage.

My main point here is that we need to be able to point our finger at the blacks and say that it is them and their culture that is responsible for most of the crime in our country. That is a fact. What kind of fucked up situation have we got ourselves into where you cannot state a simple fact without being attacked and run into the ground.

At some point we are going to have to stand up and say "enough".

True, but let's say they police themselves and now you have an army of young black men who want to work in the regular economy. Who is going to hire them when millions of Mexican peasants are already in the workforce and are about to be legalized by liberals?

Thanks for the corrections. I thought I was in the ballpark in the stats.

CNN reports:

One in 11 black adults -- 9.2 percent -- was under correctional supervision at year-end 2007," the report said.​

That's weird. You went from 2.1 million people in prison to 7.3? How do you work that out?

I think they're counting two different phenomenon. Jail isn't prison. There are fewer people in prison than in jail.

Here's how CNN explained it:

The U.S. correctional population -- those in jail, prison, on probation or on parole -- totaled 7.3 million, or 1 in every 31 adults​

I think they're counting two different phenomenon. Jail isn't prison. There are fewer people in prison than in jail.

Here's how CNN explained it:

The U.S. correctional population -- those in jail, prison, on probation or on parole -- totaled 7.3 million, or 1 in every 31 adults​

Isn't CNN a bunch of liars though? The vast liberal conspiracy and all that... Why would you ever use their data?

Did you guys know that just over .02% of America's black population is in prison?

There's a stat for you fuckers.

According to your "stat" the black population in the U.S. is 5 billion. (1 million divided by .0002)

According to the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), African Americans constitute nearly 1 million of the total 2.3 million incarcerated population.

Not 90%, then, but, yes, far too many in much too large a population.

Black males are fast becoming of no consequence. More Black girls stay in school and get an education and find employment while more and more Black males tend to drop out of school, get themselves incarcerated, and end up unemployed. Educated Black women find it hard indeed to find a mate who is accomplished and as intelligent as she is. Why marry a loser who can't find or keep a good job? With the more with the more widespread use of contraceptives and availability of abortions, I expect to see a marked downtick of Black births on the horizon.

I bet the majority of their customers were white college kids.
Riiight, because we always see a bunch of white college kids hanging out in the ghetto. Show me ONE picture with a bunch of white kids buying crack in the ghetto.

Think before you type.

Riiight, because we always see a bunch of white college kids hanging out in the ghetto. Show me ONE picture with a bunch of white kids buying crack in the ghetto.

Think before you type.

You are such a retard dumboy.

109408165.0.jpg

Think before you type.

109408165.0.jpg
Im waiting. Where is the picture of "A bunch of white college kids buying crack"? His claim was that most of the customers in black communities are a bunch of white college kids, so if that was true, there has to be tens of thousands of them in line every day. Where are those pictures?

God damn youre stupid!

Think before you type.

109408165.0.jpg
Im waiting. Where is the picture of "A bunch of white college kids buying crack"? His claim was that most of the customers in black communities are a bunch of white college kids, so if that was true, there has to be tens of thousands of them in line every day. Where are those pictures?

God damn youre stupid!

People that can read don't need pictures...

Saturday afternoon, our cameras were rolling as we followed the bus when it made stops in cities like Roseville and Eastpointe. Then it's a short walk across 8 Mile into Detroit.

Time and time again, we watched as young people from the suburbs made the walk down the street. With a nod of the head and a pass of the hand, they get what they came for.

Ryan's parents are not alone in their grief. Since his death, young people continue to board the Heroin Express. It became the transportation of choice when Detroit began cracking down on people coming into the city to buy their drugs.

"They've taken to using the bus so vehicles aren't seized." said Roseville Police Chief James Berlin. "So we watch the buses and try and catch them that way."

HEROIN EXPRESS Kids ride bus to get a fix - WXYZ.com

"The block is just terrible. It's all day long every day," said Cece Lane. "They sit, shoot their dope, toss the needles all out the window."

Lane took us on a walk pointing out needle after needle left behind by people they say come to Detroit to buy their drugs, park on their street and leave the dangerous and dirty remnants behind.

"These are not just kids. These are grown men, all Caucasian people," Lane said. "Nice cars."

This may be new to their neighborhood, but it's a problem that has been going on in Detroit for years. According to a police source who worked narcotics, he said you can bet a new dope house likely popped up in the area. People come in from the suburbs, buy their drugs, park, get their fix and go home.

Suburban druggies leaving syringes on our street Detroiters say - FOX 26 News MyFoxHouston

Hot in Detroit right now... be careful Archive - Opiophile.org

Last edited:

Think before you type.

109408165.0.jpg

God damn youre stupid!
Stop waiting and go see for yourself retard. Everyone else seems to already know this is true. Where do you live at? Under a rock in a trailer park?

Think before you type.

109408165.0.jpg

God damn youre stupid!
Stop waiting and go see for yourself retard. Everyone else seems to already know this is true. Where do you live at? Under a rock in a trailer park?
Perfect, then you should have no problems producing said picture. When you eventually fail to produce it, then we will know youre fucking stupid.

Last edited:

Think before you type.

109408165.0.jpg

God damn youre stupid!
Perfect, then you should have no problems producing said picture. When you eventually fail to produce it, then we will know youre fucking stupid.
I'm not the cops nor do I wait in bushes trying to take pictures of people in the act of buying drugs. What all know you are fucking idiot because you cant understand that but we can show the arrests.

article-2614386-1D67E04400000578-766_634x422.jpg

Forum List

Back