Let's Give Interviewing a Shot

Pumpkin Row

Platinum Member
May 26, 2016
Since it does say "None of it matters here", this is the perfect place for my thread.

So, I was discussing interviewing members with a member of the staff and they said they think it's a great idea.

So, basically, I'll tag a member, then if they don't turn me down, I'll ask them some politic-related questions. At the conclusion of the interview, I'll tag another member, and the process will repeat from there.

This is in order to better understand the members here and their views. I'll keep my own opinions out of the interviews the best I can, and I'd like everything to remain as civil as humanly possible. To make sure things DO remain civil, a member of staff will be watching this thread.

If you don't want to answer a question, just say pass. If you'd like to be interviewed and haven't been asked yet, shoot me a PM requesting an interview.

Everyone besides the person being interviewed, please refrain from interrupting.

My first interview request will be... Odium

Are you up for an interview?

What are you then going to assemble out of these hyar innerviews?
Not really anything, I'm pretty much doing it entirely to satisfy my own curiosity, and possibly that of others.

Not really anything, I'm pretty much doing it entirely to satisfy my own curiosity, and possibly that of others.

I'm not sure you're providing much of an incentive for anyone.

Unless of course the price is right..... :deal:

Say, don't take this as condescension but -- isn't this a school night?

In which case, people would just turn me down. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

School is out, and I'm home schooled anyway, so I wouldn't care one way or the other.

In which case, people would just turn me down. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

School is out, and I'm home schooled anyway, so I wouldn't care one way or the other.

Excellent. You're quite blessed to not be imprisoned in the penal institution of "schooling". Good on ya. :thup:

Since it does say "None of it matters here", this is the perfect place for my thread.

So, I was discussing interviewing members with a member of the staff and they said they think it's a great idea.

So, basically, I'll tag a member, then if they don't turn me down, I'll ask them some politic-related questions. At the conclusion of the interview, I'll tag another member, and the process will repeat from there.

This is in order to better understand the members here and their views. I'll keep my own opinions out of the interviews the best I can, and I'd like everything to remain as civil as humanly possible. To make sure things DO remain civil, a member of staff will be watching this thread.

If you don't want to answer a question, just say pass. If you'd like to be interviewed and haven't been asked yet, shoot me a PM requesting an interview.

Everyone besides the person being interviewed, please refrain from interrupting.

Absolutely up for it! Fire away.

How old are you?

How old are you?

You can check her profile. When she told me (last year) she was 14 I fell down. She's smart as a whip.
I bet it's that home schooling.

Awesome! I've had questions I wanted to ask you for quite some time, so thank you for accepting my interview request.

Alright, hypothetically, if you were running for president, what platform would you run on and why? Which party would you be running as part of, and why? If you won the election you ran in, what changes would you make in your first 100 days, and why? For these questions, we'll be assuming you won the most recent election instead of Donald Trump.

Awesome! I've had questions I wanted to ask you for quite some time, so thank you for accepting my interview request.

Alright, hypothetically, if you were running for president, what platform would you run on and why? Which party would you be running as part of, and why? If you won the election you ran in, what changes would you make in your first 100 days, and why? For these questions, we'll be assuming you won the most recent election instead of Donald Trump.
Platform
1.Immediate withdrawal of all troops from all foreign bases and brought home
2.Immediate end to ALL foreign aide funds
3.Immediate audit of Federal Reserve and shutting down the Federal Reserve
4.Immediate reconsideration of ALL defense pacts,mutual defense pacts etc
5.Leave NATO,Kick UN off US property and leave UN
6.Pass nationwide open carry and reciprocation laws
7.Use money from closing bases,ending of foreign aide etc to pay down or off debt
8.Absolute closure of borders and then removal of ALL non citizens in US
9.Return to gold standard
10.Universal Education kindergarten-college,same with health care
I expect by now the establishment will be in an uproar and demanding my removal so I will have my a false flag attack happen and blamed on the Establishment trying to assassinate me and I will declare martial law and have all of Congress and SC arrested and throw in prison. Once that happens I will move to phase 2.
1. Take control of ALL banks,financial institutions,movie,book,art,music etc institutions
2.Shut down ACLU,NAACP,JDL,ADL,SPLC,any other Jewish,Negro,Latino group of any kind that will cause problems and arrest ALL of its members
3.Arrest all Lawyers,Judges
4.Have loyal military units disband non whites on base and put them in prison
5. Give ALL blacks 48 hours to move to a reservation in South Florida to live as long as they willingly become sterilized they get all drugs and alcohol they want
6. All Jews will be arrested and dealt with in a permanent fashion
7.All Latino's will be removed to Mexico by force,Mexico will eventually be invaded and cleansed as will Central and South America
8.Institute a payment to white families for having more than 2 children and upward including monetary payments and rewards and vacations for families
9. Institute eugenics and cleanse America's bloodlines of mental illnesses such as homosexuality,liberalism,etc etc
10.All homosexuals,mixed race,mentally ill people locked away and the homosexuals and mentally ill to be evaluated on case by case basis
11.Drop nuclear weapons on Israel,institute policy that if terrorists attack the US we will drop a nuclear weapon on your entire country.

I would run on the Democratic Party because I will be less open to attack etc and more willing to get elected with the more free stuff I offer. I am sure there are MORE things I would do but this would be a wonderful start IMO.

https://creativityalliance.com/eBook-KennethMolyneaux-WhiteEmpire.pdf
Amazon.com: Dark Millennium : A Visionary Tale (9781585010622): Gerald McManus: Books

Read those 2 books would be very helpful of what a nation under me would look like.

I know I am missing pieces here and there but its not all coming to me right now.

Platform
7.Use money from closing bases,ending of foreign aide etc to pay down or off debt
I expect by now the establishment will be in an uproar and demanding my removal so I will have my a false flag attack happen and blamed on the Establishment trying to assassinate me and I will declare martial law and have all of Congress and SC arrested and throw in prison. Once that happens I will move to phase 2.
1. Take control of ALL banks,financial institutions,movie,book,art,music etc institutions
2.Shut down ACLU,NAACP,JDL,ADL,SPLC,any other Jewish,Negro,Latino group of any kind that will cause problems and arrest ALL of its members
5. Give ALL blacks 48 hours to move to a reservation in South Florida to live as long as they willingly become sterilized they get all drugs and alcohol they want
7.All Latino's will be removed to Mexico by force,Mexico will eventually be invaded and cleansed as will Central and South America
8.Institute a payment to white families for having more than 2 children and upward including monetary payments and rewards and vacations for families
9. Institute eugenics and cleanse America's bloodlines of mental illnesses such as homosexuality,liberalism,etc etc
10.All homosexuals,mixed race,mentally ill people locked away and the homosexuals and mentally ill to be evaluated on case by case basis
11.Drop nuclear weapons on Israel,institute policy that if terrorists attack the US we will drop a nuclear weapon on your entire country.

I would run on the Democratic Party because I will be less open to attack etc and more willing to get elected with the more free stuff I offer. I am sure there are MORE things I would do but this would be a wonderful start IMO.

Amazon.com: Dark Millennium : A Visionary Tale (9781585010622): Gerald McManus: Books

Read those 2 books would be very helpful of what a nation under me would look like.

I know I am missing pieces here and there but its not all coming to me right now.
Very interesting, I can see you put a lot of thought into it.

Since we're on the topic of the most recent election, what plan of action would you take while running against Bernie, Hillary, and O'Malley during the primaries, and why?

After the primaries, what would have been your strategy for beating Donald Trump?

If you had to choose someone on this forum as a running mate, who would it be? What about if it wasn't someone on the forum, who would you choose?

What's your view on abortion?

We've discussed what your plan of action would be, and if that's the case, is America your first choice of Nations to lead, or do you think your agenda would be easier to implement in another Nation?

Platform

Very interesting, I can see you put a lot of thought into it.

Since we're on the topic of the most recent election, what plan of action would you take while running against Bernie, Hillary, and O'Malley during the primaries, and why?

After the primaries, what would have been your strategy for beating Donald Trump?

If you had to choose someone on this forum as a running mate, who would it be? What about if it wasn't someone on the forum, who would you choose?

What's your view on abortion?

We've discussed what your plan of action would be, and if that's the case, is America your first choice of Nations to lead, or do you think your agenda would be easier to implement in another Nation?
Bernie:make him a deal to implement some of his policies because we agree on health care and education and he becomes my SOS
Clinton:Attack her constantly with the emails etc just like Bernie did
O'Malley: just ignore,he was going no where

Not sure how I would have beat Trump because I like A LOT of his policies and included several in my platform,I would use his 1% status against him,point out how he was given a 1 million dollar loan to get started in life and it would do well with my working class people,I would pick a nonwhite female as my VP to keep the nonwhite vote up and the female vote up.

On this forum I would pick cnelsen or ptbw forever NOT from this forum I would have picked Louis Farrakhan or Cynthia McKinney to get the FAR left and black and female vote :D Use them for my own purposes and also I think Farrakhan could be a VERY good ally to remove blacks from the US.

My view on abortion is I am against it 100% except in cases of incest,rape or mental or physical harm to the child or mother. I am 100% FOR IT in the case of nonwhites having abortions the more the better. I prefer to reintroduce Eugenics in America and thats a good start.

I would choose America because with ALL the different groups both racially,economically,etc etc it would be VERY easy to make each turn on each other and help me achieve me aims.

I'm getting interviewed about How To Mix The Perfect Martini? :popcorn:

Last edited:

How old are you?

Pumpkin Row isn't Legal yet.

How old are you?

But you're just an innocent girl who knows nothing about such things.. :eusa_angel:

How old are you?

But you're just an innocent girl who knows nothing about such things.. :eusa_angel:

You are correct ogo :smoke:

Which is which I didn't mention my collection of beautiful riding crops, most tipped with Moroccan leather :dev2:

How old are you?

Didn't think so because she said she was home schooled.

Forum List

Back