Lets get this straight Nike. Their factory workers make around $3 dollars a day.....

Ok. You believe the fbi is bias against Trump, but you don’t believe their is racial injustice in our system?
Republicans have the privilege to pick and choose their very facts. It's a lovely existence

https://www.bizjournals.com/portlan...o-nike-contract-factory-workers-get-paid.html

Yes, it has been well publicized and one of a few reasons why I have not bought Nike products for a long long time.

So..

Lets discuss how espn/abc/disney will be celebrating the GREAT SJW KAEPERNICK by taking millions in corporate dollars from a corporation that has been taking advantage of commie slave labor for years.

I guess Nike's sweatshops are fine with Liberals as long as the company take a stand against America's veterans by hiring Kaepernick as their spokesman.

Probably cheaper for them, than actually improving their Sweatshop conditions of employment.

And now, if people don't buy Nike Products, the company can accuse them of Racism and/or Fascism.

https://www.bizjournals.com/portlan...o-nike-contract-factory-workers-get-paid.html

Yes, it has been well publicized and one of a few reasons why I have not bought Nike products for a long long time.

So..

Lets discuss how espn/abc/disney will be celebrating the GREAT SJW KAEPERNICK by taking millions in corporate dollars from a corporation that has been taking advantage of commie slave labor for years.

I guess Nike's sweatshops are fine with Liberals as long as the company take a stand against America's veterans by hiring Kaepernick as their spokesman.

Probably cheaper for them, than actually improving their Sweatshop conditions of employment.

And now, if people don't buy Nike Products, the company can accuse them of Racism and/or Fascism.

Here is what you all should do, get any Nike stuff you have and burn it or tear it up and post the videos to FB.

That will teach Nike a lesson!!!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So..

Here is what you all should do, get any Nike stuff you have and burn it or tear it up and post the videos to FB.

That will teach Nike a lesson!!!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Actually, you would be better off to send the crap back to Nike for a refund.

Although its interesting the fact that Nike is now absolved for their use of Sweatshops and Child Labor since they hired Mr. Kaepernick.

The Hatred of President Trump is such a priority that Nike joins George W. Bush, McCain and other who were condemned as fiends and are now honored as Heroes of the New World Order

In Malaysia they don't get paid like here in hi-tech jobs. But they get free transport (air-con double-Decker busses), free breakfast, lunch and medical.

None of which is feeding their families or helping to improve the overall quality of their family life.

It’s still slavery. They should be paid money. That’s why people work. Good treatment is great but it don’t pay the bills.

None of which is feeding their families or helping to improve the overall quality of their family life.

It’s still slavery. They should be paid money. That’s why people work. Good treatment is great but it don’t pay the bills.
Weird. I had you pegged for a ditzy tax and spend liberal.

Kaepernick is a tool. Nike illustrates where they stand with this endorsement.

But Colin does seem to have some supporters, as illustrated by this tweet by a well known figure:

John O. Brennan‏Verified account @JohnBrennan 10h10 hours ago
John O. Brennan Retweeted Colin Kaepernick

Colin Kaepernick drew our collective attention to the problem of continued racial injustice in America. He did so not to disrespect our flag but to give meaning to the words of the preamble of our Constitution—“in order to form a more perfect union.” Well done, Colin, well done.
An endorsement from John Brennan, is about as good as one from the devil.

So..

That's what Republicans want for workers here.

And get rid of weekends, unemployment benefits, overtime and maternity benefits. All things we got with unions.

They figure that's a good start.

Maybe rich spoiled hypocrite football players who pretend to care about social injustice need to deal with the working conditions before they take money to a hype the product.

Kaepernick is a tool. Nike illustrates where they stand with this endorsement.

But Colin does seem to have some supporters, as illustrated by this tweet by a well known figure:

John O. Brennan‏Verified account @JohnBrennan 10h10 hours ago
John O. Brennan Retweeted Colin Kaepernick

Colin Kaepernick drew our collective attention to the problem of continued racial injustice in America. He did so not to disrespect our flag but to give meaning to the words of the preamble of our Constitution—“in order to form a more perfect union.” Well done, Colin, well done.
Brennan is well-known all right . He's well known for one of the most idiotic things anyone can do - converting to the cancer of Islam.

And after the Durham report is issued, he'll be known for his part in Federal crimes, while sitting in prison. Support from this creep is about worthwhile as being supported by Al Baghdadi.

Last edited:

So..

That's what Republicans want for workers here.

And get rid of weekends, unemployment benefits, overtime and maternity benefits. All things we got with unions.

They figure that's a good start.
You won't have to worry about not have unemployment benefits, when you're not unemployed. Because of Trump and Republicans, less blacks, Hispanics, and disabled are unemployed than ever in US history. Less women are unemployed than ever in the past 50 years. Unemployment is very low.

More Americans are employed now than EVER in US history.

As for these claims about what Republicans want for American workers, :link:

Their factory workers get $3/day, while they shell out Million$$$ to lowlife, traitor Colin Kapernick.

I wouldn't wear one of their products, if they gave them to me for free.

Forum List

Back