Lets get this straight Nike. Their factory workers make around $3 dollars a day.....

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Kaepernick is a tool. Nike illustrates where they stand with this endorsement.

But Colin does seem to have some supporters, as illustrated by this tweet by a well known figure:

John O. Brennan‏Verified account @JohnBrennan 10h10 hours ago
John O. Brennan Retweeted Colin Kaepernick

Colin Kaepernick drew our collective attention to the problem of continued racial injustice in America. He did so not to disrespect our flag but to give meaning to the words of the preamble of our Constitution—“in order to form a more perfect union.” Well done, Colin, well done.

He is an even worse QB since going islam. OK, maybe worse QBs' still have a backup job? So what? They don't do ramadan and bring anti-American crap to gameday. He missed his window.

In Malaysia they don't get paid like here in hi-tech jobs. But they get free transport (air-con double-Decker busses), free breakfast, lunch and medical.

Yeah, the poor victim. Paid millions, acts like a slave. Paid millions again to act like a poor Christ like figure.

We will see if he demands that Nike stop manufacturing their products with poor nonwhite people being mistreated.

Unless the SJWS on espn think 3 dollars a day is a good thing.

But Colin does seem to have some supporters, as illustrated by this tweet by a well known figure:

John O. Brennan‏Verified account @JohnBrennan 10h10 hours ago
John O. Brennan Retweeted Colin Kaepernick

Colin Kaepernick drew our collective attention to the problem of continued racial injustice in America. He did so not to disrespect our flag but to give meaning to the words of the preamble of our Constitution—“in order to form a more perfect union.” Well done, Colin, well done.

figures commie John would throw in with Colin

The Broncos' contact with Kaepernick occurred when he was still with the Niners and before he began kneeling during the playing of the national anthem to protest social injustice and racial inequality.
What racial inequality. Explain to us in detail what THOSE PEOPLE don't have that they need.

Also, the police targeting has been shown ot be nothing other than BS as shown by official statistical analysis. Happens less than 1% of the time.

You, ignoring the FACTS that kaeprnick has gotten wealthy from the NFL and will now be paid millions by a corporation that has been mistreating Asians for decades.

Don't worry though. Keep ignoring that fact and continue to be the stupid half baked moronic hypocritical moron you are.

Last edited:

The Broncos' contact with Kaepernick occurred when he was still with the Niners and before he began kneeling during the playing of the national anthem to protest social injustice and racial inequality.
What racial inequality. Explain to us in detail what THOSE PEOPLE don't have that they need.

Also, the police targeting has been shown ot be nothing other than BS as shown by official statistical analysis. Happens less than 1% of the time.

You, ignoring that FACTS that kaeprnick has gotten wealthy from the NFL and will now be paid millions by a corporation that has been mistreating Asians for decades.

Don't worry though. Keep ignoring that fact and continue to be the stupid half baked moronic hypocritical moron you are.

Ok. You believe the fbi is bias against Trump, but you don’t believe their is racial injustice in our system?

You, ignoring that FACTS that kaeprnick has gotten wealthy from the NFL and will now be paid millions by a corporation that has been mistreating Asians for decades.

Wow...simply pointing out a fact in Mac's link really triggered you. Go write "Nike" on some $20 bills and burn them. That should make you feel better, sticking it to those darn libs!

https://www.bizjournals.com/portlan...o-nike-contract-factory-workers-get-paid.html

Yes, it has been well publicized and one of a few reasons why I have not bought Nike products for a long long time.

So..

Lets discuss how espn/abc/disney will be celebrating the GREAT SJW KAEPERNICK by taking millions in corporate dollars from a corporation that has been taking advantage of commie slave labor for years.

To me, the bigger question is if their workers are only making $3 a day and we are talking about only a few dollars of rubber and nylon products in the shoes, why then do they still cost me over $100 a pair?

https://www.bizjournals.com/portlan...o-nike-contract-factory-workers-get-paid.html

Yes, it has been well publicized and one of a few reasons why I have not bought Nike products for a long long time.

So..

Lets discuss how espn/abc/disney will be celebrating the GREAT SJW KAEPERNICK by taking millions in corporate dollars from a corporation that has been taking advantage of commie slave labor for years.

To me, the bigger question is if their workers are only making $3 a day and we are talking about only a few dollars of rubber and nylon products in the shoes, why then do they still cost me over $100 a pair?

Because people are willing to pay that much.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I ignored nothing .

You are distracting away from your bullshit propaganda that KAP was offered a job. Implying his political stance has nothing to do with him not working .

Just look at the rubes in this thread that fell for your post .

Forum List

Back