Let's Get The God Out Of The Calendar Business!!!

Ya ..whatever... If I told you somebody was shooting at you ...you would ask me "who invented the modern firearm?"..
Ummmm no.

This is all about The Opportunity. That's what I do..look at EVERYTHING with the fresh eyes.
You canl ook at it with 'fresh eyes' all you want
The current calendar is perfectly valid, and -is- the accepted calendar of the 'modern world'.
Until you come up with a -sound- reason to change it, there's no sound reason to change it.

Ya ..whatever... If I told you somebody was shooting at you ...you would ask me "who invented the modern firearm?"..
Ummmm no.

This is all about The Opportunity. That's what I do..look at EVERYTHING with the fresh eyes.
You canl ook at it with 'fresh eyes' all you want
The current calendar is perfectly valid, and -is- the accepted calendar of the 'modern world'.
Until you come up with a -sound- reason to change it, there's no sound reason to change it.

You are totally missing the point. People buy things they don't need all of the time. Billy Mays proved that.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpJGZ9RHAvU[/ame]

This is a money deal. You are not my first sale? OMG!!!! :eek: I better quit while I'm ahead!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So -- you want to change the way the entire human race keeps track of time to assuage your butthurt.

Ahem.

I want to change the way we view certain parts of how we keep time because for one they way we keep time is flawed and can be improved. Secondly I see it as an opportunity to cash in on my proposed "invention". Thirdly up until now it has not been possible to reach enough people to do this. Now that most of the world is accessable it is doable.

The trick as I see it is to form a corporation including the right mix of scientists and others that would benefit from such a proposal. There are many reasons to get on board from profit to bragging rights .. to immortality as an owner of the "New Calender".

As usual a homosexual closet case as yourself is interested in the comfort of my butt more than anything else. I would feel more comfortable if you would fantasize about some else's ass. Thank you.

So -- you want to change the way the entire human race keeps track of time to assuage your butthurt.

Ahem.

I want to change the way we view certain parts of how we keep time because for one they way we keep time is flawed and can be improved. Secondly I see it as an opportunity to cash in on my proposed "invention". Thirdly up until now it has not been possible to reach enough people to do this. Now that most of the world is accessable it is doable.

The trick as I see it is to form a corporation including the right mix of scientists and others that would benefit from such a proposal. There are many reasons to get on board from profit to bragging rights .. to immortality as an owner of the "New Calender".
Why stop there? Why not a metric calendar? 10 hour days, 10 day weeks, 100 day years.

Oh, yeah...because, you know, that would be just as silly.
As usual a homosexual closet case as yourself is interested in the comfort of my butt more than anything else. I would feel more comfortable if you would fantasize about some else's ass. Thank you.
Moron.

Forum List

Back