Let's Get Ready to Rumble........................

The ultimate viewing guide to opening weekend of college football

No. 9 Auburn vs. No. 6 Washington (Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, Georgia) - 3:30 p.m. ET

Tennessee vs. No. 17 West Virginia (Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte, NC) - 3:30 p.m. ET

No. 12 Notre Dame vs. No. 14 Michigan (Notre Dame Stadium, South Bend, Indiana) - 7:30 p.m. ET

No. 1 Alabama vs. Louisville (Camping World Stadium, Orlando, Florida) - 8 p.m. ET

No. 25 LSU vs. No. 8 Miami (FL) (AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas) - 7:30 p.m. ET

No. 19 Florida State vs. No. 20 Virginia Tech (Doak Campbell Stadium, Tallahassee, Florida) - 8 p.m. ET

FEAR THE TURTLE

maryland_terrapins_logo_embroidery_design.jpg

No. 9 Auburn vs. No. 6 Washington (Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, Georgia) - 3:30 p.m. ET

Tennessee vs. No. 17 West Virginia (Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte, NC) - 3:30 p.m. ET

No. 12 Notre Dame vs. No. 14 Michigan (Notre Dame Stadium, South Bend, Indiana) - 7:30 p.m. ET

No. 1 Alabama vs. Louisville (Camping World Stadium, Orlando, Florida) - 8 p.m. ET

No. 19 Florida State vs. No. 20 Virginia Tech (Doak Campbell Stadium, Tallahassee, Florida) - 8 p.m. ET

Alabama still plays regular season games?

I thought by now they would just skip it to the playoffs.

You know, potential injuries and what not.

All I know is that my spouse beats me every day. I e-mailed coach Saban about it but he completely ignored me.

Sure hope this does not reflect badly on him later on.

All I know is that my spouse beats me every day. I e-mailed coach Saban about it but he completely ignored me.

Heard the rest of the country when asked to play against SEC teams during regular season were not available for comment.

Retreated to their safe conferences.........

everybody-hates-alabama-until-they-needacoach-its-the-truth-20196057.png

Your spouse beats you? Are you cheering for auburn again?

What I want to see (as opposed to what I expect or predict):
The Huskies beating auburn.
Tennessee beating WVa.
Notre Dame losing. Or Harbaugh losing. Either way works.
ROLL TIDE!!
LSU beating Miami
VaTech beating FSU

Ohio State managed to wipe the field with Oregon State. No surprise there.

But I am surprised by the fact that the Buckeyes let them score 31 points. Oregon State only scored 30+ points twice last year. And once was against the only team they defeated.

Good day of football!!! #91 for auburn should have been ejected for an obvious targeting of Jake Browning. But mostly things we good.

Bama beat the daylights out of Louisville. Saban showed why he is the best and Tua showed why he is the starter.

Clemson played a cupcake, but the hype about Trevor Lawrence is making some noise. The kid is the real deal. How he will fair against a real defense is the key.

Texas was supposed to be ready this year. But they weren't. Maryland took them down again.

auburn beat Washington.

Penn State dodged the upset bullet against App State.

This was supposed to be the year Michigan had a QB and Harbaugh's genius would payoff. They looked the same on O and the D wasn't up to par.

Alabama looked good.......

Auburn game was a flag festival.

Penalties every other play.......LOL

ROLL TIDE.

Apparently the LSU and Miami players were ready to rumble before the game.

Pity the Miami players were ready to play football. End of the 3rd Qtr LSU is up 33-3. Wow.

Opening Season..........College Football...........

Greatest hits.............

Was anyone permanently damaged? If so, I don't like stuff like that.

I hit a kid so hard one time, it was on a kickoff, juked 3 defenders, and I was there when he caught it. 0 yard return at the 5.

Forum List

Back