let's get hollywood to fight isis...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
unbelieveable. what makes this political is hollywood's big fat nose into the 2016 election.

while hollywood has a long history of destroying groups and individuals, it's stunning the optics of kerry stting with them talking about this.

maybe they could get that guy that made the video that cause four American deaths in libya.

what if they just blacklisted isis, so they could never work again.
the studio heads said to kerry "you and obama will never work in this town again". which also goes for Washington.

The photo posted on Tuesday by the nation’s top diplomat looks like a cut scene from the new Coen Brothers film Hail, Caesar!, which gestures at Hollywood’s role in the political resistance to Soviet communism. Kerry is seen amid a group of 14 suited individuals. Twelve of them are white males—a curious focus group for Kerry’s stated intention of gathering “their perspectives and ideas of how to counter [the] Daesh narrative.” (Daesh is Kerry’s preferred term for ISIS.)
i decided to go with the hollywood sources on this one.

The Problem with John Kerry’s Big Hollywood Pitch

John Kerry Meets With Hollywood Studio Chiefs to Discuss ISIS

CbYAEw2UMAAHp-q.jpg

The article states that twelve of them are "white males."

That seems a bit racist to call out their ethnicity like that. I wonder if it were going to be brutally honest about their ethnicity, why it didn't give their names so we could know how many of them were Jewish?

When it matters, Jewish men like to separate themselves from white men, when it doesn't, the MSM makes no distinction for political purposes. I wonder why that is? :eusa_think:

All I know, is the movies that I get for free on my Netflix Instant seem to have a definite political/cultural agenda. I think it should be renamed to Jewflix. :badgrin:

• Banned

That seems a bit racist to call out their ethnicity like that. I wonder if it were going to be brutally honest about their ethnicity, why it didn't give their names so we could know how many of them were Jewish?

When it matters, Jewish men like to separate themselves from white men, when it doesn't, the MSM makes no distinction for political purposes. I wonder why that is? :eusa_think:
i wish hollywood looked more like America.
hollywood hypocrisy ?? you know netflix isn't free though, right ?

lol.

I wish hollywood looked more like America too.

Netflix instant is under $10 a month if you already have internet, and you say that of Cable or Satellite?

Netflix instant only carries what has already been on cable and satellite. It is only a reflection of what is produced already for TV and the theater.

You just don't PAY for commercials.

Satellite and cable subscribers are dupes. They have the idiocy to FIRST pay for their TV, and then they tolerate being broadcast commercials for their TV shows. How idiotic is that?

• Banned

lol.

I wish hollywood looked more like America too.

Netflix instant is under $10 a month if you already have internet, and you say that of Cable or Satellite?

Netflix instant only carries what has already been on cable and satellite. It is only a reflection of what is produced already for TV and the theater.
i agree, and netflix i have called the best bargain around. and it's lifetimes of wathcing.
i actually get my TV from the air. even in the green mountains i get twelve channels.
for the rest i use the internet. no tv bill, which is great, and it really cuts down on channel surfing and wasted time. which seems to be a condition/syndrome specific to men. heh

Forum List

Back