Let's Face, The Donald is Going to Be Our Next President. The question is, where does Obama go?

He'll go where he damn well pleases....
He has been a very good president, though RWs will never admit it. He is admired by millions upon millions of Americans. He is admired around the world. He has a high global rating by people in countries all over the world.

He will probably write a book which will be well received. He will build a presidential library. He is a huge celebrity and historical figure as he is the first black president of the US. He has much to look forward to, including making millions in speaking engagements.

OP is a tiny little shit stain on the world; his life is the life of a miserable, angry, bitter bigot. He has little to look forward to, especially as the big assed T-Rump will not be our next president.

LOL
tumblr_lhhwv0qUlp1qhdcupo1_400.png
Esmerelda, you're just snouter, turned inside out

Obama will be fully welcomed in Kenya after his exit because America may be too hot for him to stay.

I am thinking he will move on to be secretary general of the UN. More or less in charge of the world. Or he will move to the Hawaiian Mansion bought for him by his benefactors. Selling his speeches as a cheap whore sells their body.

Or they did just buy a Washington mansion. Between him and Bernie buying mansions seem to be the thing for liberals to do to help the poor and oppressed.

It is feasible Barry will be so humiliated he will purchase a compound in Kenya and with the help of George Soros become an Pan African Tyrant, increase the Somalian terrorism and piracy of sea going vessels, finish the genocide of Whites in South Africa and support Muslim terror acts against the USA and Europe.
He will go on a speaking tour of colleges attempting to do the Ghandi thing, portraying himself as the kind and caring guy that tried to change bad Ol white racist America, but the deck was stacked against him. Poor victim.But he will make millions of dollars in the process.

:lol:

I think it's a lot more "feasible" that he'll live the rest of his life as a political elder-statesman, respected by the vast majority of the world, living in luxury and making more money for a 45-minute long speech than you've ever seen in your life.
So who is going to lay out all those huge speaking fees to listen to BONOBO talk bullshit for 45 minutes?
Goldman Sachs? A LIB run university that's full of 'snowflakes'?

I think it's a lot more "feasible" that he'll live the rest of his life as a political elder-statesman, respected by the vast majority of the world, living in luxury and making more money for a 45-minute long speech than you've ever seen in your life.
So who is going to lay out all those huge speaking fees to listen to BONOBO talk bullshit for 45 minutes?
Well, if he can talk Michelle into a future run for president, then he can really clean up. Perhaps he can even start a foundation named for himself with all the money he will rake in.

Obama go back to jungle wood of course there he's from or his parents is Africana from 1900s.

Whatever it's with Obama he is none white like Trump and Cruz sure.

It is feasible Barry will be so humiliated he will purchase a compound in Kenya and with the help of George Soros become an Pan African Tyrant, increase the Somalian terrorism and piracy of sea going vessels, finish the genocide of Whites in South Africa and support Muslim terror acts against the USA and Europe.
If justice is served, a special prosecutor will be named to investigate crimes by Hillary and her gang and the efforts of Lynch, Comey and Obama to cover them up. Hopefully, they will all be testifying for at least four days week for the next eight years. Obama can go to Africa when he gets out of prison.

if justice were served, psycho, then donald would be indicted for bribing prosecutors and misusing foundation funds.

i do like the hissy fit though.

Well, if he can talk Michelle into a future run for president, then he can really clean up. Perhaps he can even start a foundation named for himself with all the money he will rake in.

like trump?

like trump?
No, like Clinton....

He will go on a speaking tour of colleges attempting to do the Ghandi thing, portraying himself as the kind and caring guy that tried to change bad Ol white racist America, but the deck was stacked against him. Poor victim.But he will make millions of dollars in the process.

Booker T. Washington told us of people like Obama, they have now opened in Washington a Mecca for such thought.

booker-t-washington.jpg

I am sure Obama will make a living selling himself but in reality does he have the Washington connections to really make a difference? I am thinking that the establishment might be glad is reign is over.

Forum List

Back