Let's Face it....Trump Is The Only Person In Washington That Did Anything About COVID...All His Critics Have Done Is Bitch And Complain

We have completely separated at this point.

Well, those of you for whom politics is an exercise in groupthink, anyway. These newfound manichaean polemics of yours are part of the problem rather than part of the solution.

Why, oh why can't we just follow the scientists, anyway!!!
fauci-without-mask-nationals-game-DO-NOT-REUSE-1024x512.jpg
If he truly felt COVID-19 was as serious a threat as the Democraps claim....he never would have gone to this game.

We have completely separated at this point.

Well, those of you for whom politics is an exercise in groupthink, anyway. These newfound manichaean polemics of yours are part of the problem rather than part of the solution.

Why, oh why can't we just follow the scientists, anyway!!!
fauci-without-mask-nationals-game-DO-NOT-REUSE-1024x512.jpg
If he truly felt COVID-19 was as serious a threat as the Democraps claim....he never would have gone to this game.

There sure are a lot of democrats who adopt the regal attitude that all their proclamations are only for the little people.

It amazes me how easy it has been to manipulate weak minded people through fear.

Trump is also a unique COVID spreader because he has antibodies Nancy can only dream of.

Trump is now the major COVID spreader in Washington
The guy ADMITS to REPEATEDLY downplaying the virus. He MOCKS people for wearing masks, as recently as the debate with Biden. He ATTACKS medical experts when they provide their opinion. He holds RALLIES when he KNOWS that (a) the virus is deadly and airborne, and (b) he is inspiring his flock not to worry. He holds a WHITE HOUSE EVENT at which people are at close quarters, not wearing masks and creates a super spreader mess. He SUBJECTS his patriotic Secret Service agents to the virus for a one-block publicity stunt.

And somehow these people don't see ANY of that.

Fucking incredible. I have never seen this degree of abject denial in politics.

Last edited:
Trump has led not only the US in fighting the virus, he has led the whole world. If Biden was President we'd still be looking to build more ventilators and the Dow would be at 15000. Biden is a cacadone. All he says about everything is Trump has failed and I have a plan but you'll never hear any details about the "plan". That's because he has no plan. He has every intention to succumb to his parties push toward totalitarianism. Viva Trump, fighting communism in America.

The guy ADMITS to REPEATEDLY downplaying the virus. He MOCKS people for wearing masks, as recently as the debate with Biden. He ATTACKS medical experts when they provide their opinion. He holds RALLIES when he KNOWS that (a) the virus is deadly and airborne, and (b) he is inspiring his flock not to worry. He holds a WHITE HOUSE EVENT at which people are at close quarters, not wearing masks and creates a super spreader mess. He SUBJECTS his patriotic Secret Service agents to the virus for a one-block publicity stunt.

Even worse, knowing that he is infectious for 14 days, he forces White House staff and Secret Service to interact with him. He has returned to the Oval Office in less than a week spreading infection.

THIS is the man we have entrusted to protect us from COVID

Trump has led not only the US in fighting the virus, he has led the whole world. If Biden was President we'd still be looking to build more ventilators and the Dow would be at 15000. Biden is a cacadone. All he says about everything is Trump has failed and I have a plan but you'll never hear any details about the "plan". That's because he has no plan. He has every intention to succumb to his parties push toward totalitarianism. Viva Trump, fighting communism in America.

The US has 5 percent of the worlds population and 20 percent of COVID infections and deaths.

This is a result of the “COVID is no big deal“ rhetoric coming from our President. Since he had contracted COVID, his rhetoric has gotten more destructive

Even worse, knowing that he is infectious for 14 days, he forces White House staff and Secret Service to interact with him. He has returned to the Oval Office in less than a week spreading infection.

So that makes seven (7) separate, clear, blatant examples.

And they see zero.

And they see zero.

What is worse about the Trump COVID cluster is Republicans have doubled down on stupid and are continuing their COVID defiance

And they see zero.

What is worse about the Trump COVID cluster is Republicans have doubled down on stupid and are continuing their COVID defiance
That's the group pathology.

A little over three weeks away now. I'm interested to see if anyone else comes forward.

And they see zero.

That's the group pathology.

A little over three weeks away now. I'm interested to see if anyone else comes forward.
It will be interesting to see if this is the end of infections in Trumps inner circle

The overall health of Americans played a role in the body count, as did the immune-compromised due to the fear and terror of b.l.m./a.n.t.i.f.a destroying the infrastructure while the virus raged, implicating a fentanyl eater.

Forum List

Back