Let's Celebrate!!!!!!!!

When it comes to energy I give Obama a pretty good grade.

Certainly, how far you drive shouldn't matter, but the day more people use electric cars me and you will be in agreement on this.

I can see solar increasing big time. Like to see more nuclear! I understand we don't see eye to eye on this, but it is a stable source of energy.

Obama deserves some praise for making us NUMBER ONE IN OIL AND NATURAL GAS!!!!

He didn't do that by restricting access to federal property. He didn't do that by requiring new enforcement routines to slow down drilling and production operations on public lands. He didn't do that by allowing and supporting moratoriums of various sizes and shapes, he certainly didn't change the tax structure to make it possible, I guess at the end of the day…he didn't have anything to do with making it possible.

The fine folks in the oil and gas industry, working against all the headwinds provided by the federal bureaucracy wielded by Obama against them, did. Good to know that the industry is still strong enough to overcome such incompetence and outright malevolent action. And now, with lower prices because of their success, they are going to put a squeeze on everyone else's cost curve.

And it was done in spite of Obama. DAMN is the industry good at what it does.

Forum List

Back